Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Setup And Start A Blog - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup And Start A Blog (19437 Views)

Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Julius2214(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
mezebel:
pls how do we go about it? Give me ur whatsap number
Check my signature
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by free37: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Talius(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
RobinHez:

Nice!
I saw ur comments on my blog, I really appreciate them!
Uwc bro, just know you've made a loyal fan
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by RobinHez(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Talius:

Uwc bro, just know you've made a loyal fan
i hope so...u havent confirmed ur email yet, go to ur mail box and confirm your subscription.
thanks again.

1 Like

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by odicity: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME STEPS ON HOW TO UPLOAD A LOCALLY HOSTED WORDPRESS BLOG WITHOUT USING ANY FTP CLIENT.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by val4sure(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am having a problem managing my blog with my mobile phone,I run(blogger.com)and I need an application for posting and updating my blog using my mobile phone.

I need help urgently.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by DanWrites(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
val4sure:
Am having a problem managing my blog with my mobile phone,I run(blogger.com)and I need an application for posting and updating my blog using my mobile phone.

I need help urgently.
Download Blogger Mobile App from Play Store.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by val4sure(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2015
DanWrites:

Download Blogger Mobile App from Play Store.

Am using bb.bold 5 precisely and I've tried downloading blogger mobile app but all to no avail,pls I need a link or any recommended website to download the stuff.I need to be blogging with my mobile phone,any contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by DanWrites(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
val4sure:

Am using bb.bold 5 precisely and I've tried downloading blogger mobile app but all to no avail,pls I need a link or any recommended website to download the stuff.I need to be blogging with my mobile phone,any contribution will be highly appreciated.
Not sure you can effectively blog with Bold 5. The Blogger App is only on Android and iPhone.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Mayfrank(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2015
DanWrites:

Not sure you can effectively blog with Bold 5. The Blogger App is only on Android and iPhone.
it should also on bb
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by odicity: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
please still need help my blog loading slow also slide show is not sliding and when i do it manually it show my images as broken images and am not able to login to my admin area without showing any error message
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Niyi61202:

A good start. In my opinion, what you need now is quality and informative contents. This is where keyword research comes to play. Remember you are not writing for yourself, you are writing for an audience, so how do you know what your audience are interested in or presently searching for.

keywords are the individual words or phrases users enter into search engines like Google to find what they are looking for. They can be one word or, more commonly, a multiple-word phrase (Long tail). Different businesses and products will have their own sets of keywords that are relevant to what they offer their audience. It’s important to be aware of the keywords relevant to your business — that’s the first step in competing for them in the search engine results pages.

Keyword research is one of the most crucial aspects of a successful search engine optimization and marketing campaign. Proper keyword research and selection helps establish an effective foundation for most of your online marketing efforts. The keywords you choose will power your
search engine optimization, sponsored ad campaigns, link building campaigns, press releases and more. Before you begin any of these marketing efforts you must have already determined what core terms your site will be built upon and what keywords will fuel your online marketing efforts.
Keyword research should be the first step in any process that involves optimizing and marketing your website through the search engines. I believe keyword research is the most important part of the process, yet often one that is looked over as either largely unimportant, or not important enough to spend enough time doing effectively.

Many site owners get caught up in the belief that if they just achieve any #1 ranking then visitors will begin flocking to their site. This may be true if your #1 ranked search term is actively searched and is relevant to your site or page which it leads to. If not—if you don’t research your
keywords properly—all the top rankings in the world won’t drive or keep the best visitors to your site. In regards to getting and maintaining top listings, keep this in mind: all keywords are not created equal.

Grab my eBook titled The Ultimate Guide to Long tail Keywords, i believe it will be a very useful resource for you at this stage.
http://bluegeek.com.ng/ebook-tutorial-the-ultimate-guide-to-long-tail-keywords/

You will learn how Keywords work in relation to SEO and how they can help improve the ranking of your website in search engines. This eBook offers an in depth guide to:

Introduction to long tail keywords.
Choosing, sorting & selecting your long tail keywords.
Organizing and implementing your long tail keywords
Bros, how can i make my website to appear on the search result of Google, 10q
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by stonecold902: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
UNLIMITED EMAIL SENDER .. BLASTER 3M .. 1, GUARANTEE INBOX DELIVERY .. 2, INBUILT SMTP CONFIG ... 3, SPOOF SENDER IDENTITY . 4, BEST FOR EMAIL MARKETING . 5, INBUILT SPAM FIGHTER .. 6, REAL TIME EMAIL DELIVERY STATISTICS ....
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S CONTACT 09029487006 TO GET THE .JAR FILE
AVAILABLE ON LINUX MAC AND WINDOWS O.S

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
I wanna set up a review website for affiliate marketing. I don't have a pc and this is my question.. Is it possible i get everything done uusing my android tab. I have a very good Internet connection and browsers that can view pages just like pc. What do you say about this??
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
DanWrites:

please i need your answer

1 Like

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by unity234: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
plaese help me review my blog site
www.unilaginformation..com

please tell me what to do to made it presentable and professional.
thanks
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by mayorisaac: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
please after i registered on popAds and my website has been approved i dont know how to generate code for ads.
To register within seconds click on
https://www.popads.net/users/refer/445074
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Olulinks(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
DanWrites:
Originality is KEY. Check out DNB Stories.
www.dnbstories.com

please, bro how can we talk? I just checked your blog and I was wow. I need to start blogging too, though it will be different from yours. Kindly give your mail address so
I can reach you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by DanWrites(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Olulinks:

please, bro how can we talk? I just checked your blog and I was wow. I need to start blogging too, though it will be different from yours. Kindly give your mail address so
I can reach you. Thanks
You can send me a mail through Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by fantastic123(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by wx9Z: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2015
A blog about something Different
www.yeyepikin.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by israel20: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
i want to sell my website, it has over 23, 300 followers on face book social media page. www.no2breakupreporters.com built with wordpress and hosted with host gator. 08059090847
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
mezebel:
I need to start blog of my own. Can someone help me?
do u still need your own blog?if so,contact me through my fb acct. and also follow the thread on my signature.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
val4sure:

I need help urgently.
to be candid,you can setup,manage,and run a blog on wordpress.org,and blogger.com with pc or smartphones(i.e iphone,android),but there is a blogging platform that enable u to do all this things with just ur mobile phone even low end phone that just have access to the internet.
the blogging platform is:mywapblog.com,you can check the blog i setup with dis platform and my itel 5150+ phone @http://mywapblogtips.tk.
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Toka1992(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you so much for such an insightful article!

I would like to add that Nigerians who love writing can also make money by blogging for businesses or working as freelance copywriters.

It is very easy to do and you can learn all about how to write your way to wealth by reading this blog post "How to become a Freelance Copywriter - The Basics" on eWorker

Click >>> http://eworker.co/blogs/229-2/ <<<

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by kofomichael(f): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2016
DanWrites:
Originality is KEY. Check out DNB Stories.
www.dnbstories.com

Nice site!
You doing a good job!
Keep it up!
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by MariaJob(f): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2016
In the Blogosphere (blogging world). Three things are key.
1. Consistensy
2. Networking
3. Reading other bloggers content.

To Start a Blog,
1. Decide what to blog about
2. Choose a blog platform
3. Choose whether you want self-host with paid domain, or get a free blog
4. Design your blog to give it the look you desire
This is my blog link ... go check it out and give me a feedback. http://www.mariajob.me
It is pretty straightforward, i am working on a project titled anyone can write..launching soon. Meanwhile if you would like some assistance, visit me on facebook and lets discuss @ https://web.facebook.com/AskMariaJob/services/

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Juxtified(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
MariaJob:
In the Blogosphere (blogging world). Three things are key.
1. Consistensy
2. Networking
3. Reading other bloggers content.

To Start a Blog,
1. Decide what to blog about
2. Choose a blog platform
3. Choose whether you want self-host with paid domain, or get a free blog
4. Design your blog to give it the look you desire
This is my blog link ... go check it out and give me a feedback. http://www.mariajob.me
It is pretty straightforward, i am working on a project titled anyone can write..launching soon. Meanwhile if you would like some assistance, visit me on facebook and lets discuss @ https://web.facebook.com/AskMariaJob/services/

Thanks. I started a blog on blogger but still at a loss how to design the page. Tried to access your face book link but not available.
I'll very much like every assistance I can get if you have the time
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by frodobee: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Julius2214:

I can help u design a beautiful blog. Free hosted () or self hosted (WordPress). Your choice
I used to visit your blog. Lately I started writing material for my own blog. I bought a domain name on goddady but I was unable to link it to blogger. Can you help me with advice on how to trouble shoot this problem and correct it?
Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by orbitame2011: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Good points, you can network with successful Bloggers on the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory
http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: How To Setup And Start A Blog by Julius2214(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
frodobee:

I used to visit your blog. Lately I started writing material for my own blog. I bought a domain name on goddady but I was unable to link it to blogger. Can you help me with advice on how to trouble shoot this problem and correct it?

I once wrote a post on how to successfully do that. You can access it with this link
http://bloggingplan.com/2015/10/20/how-to-set-up-a-custom-domain-to-blogger-step-by-step-guide/
There may be slight difference though but it's very easy. If you still find it difficult, don't hesitate to get in touch. You'll find my contact details on my blog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Learning Web Design A Waste Of My Time? / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / How 10 Big Websites Looked 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.