Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting (6348 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / N’assembly Leadership: APC Peace Moves Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Ammiee: 4:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Wow!!!
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by dealslip(f): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
byrron:

he scaled the fence and then passed through the walls.

lol. That is a good one. BTW I like your signature message.
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2015
A rude comment. Prof Oshinbajo has a geometric progression progress while Saraki has an arithmetic progression progress.
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2015
I initially endorsed this fool cos I thought he had sense.

He seems so desperate for power, he will not get it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by asumo12: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
For ur mind now ehn u don be chairman bah?

Mumu pikin

tongue

dealslip:

which gate you follow enter? Who left that door open?
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by tayejay(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
erunz:
Senator Bukola Saraki today described Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as a 'mere commissioner'. 
 A truce meeting called on Monday by the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been boycotted by Senator Bukola Saraki, one of the party’s top contenders for the presidency of the Senate.
Senator Saraki boycotted the meeting after reportedly telling party leaders that as a former governor he could not attend a meeting summoned by a ‘mere commissioner’, referring to Professor Yemi Osinbajo, whose previous public office was as Commissioner of Justice in Lagos State. Saraki then became a Senator, while Osinbajo is now the Vice President.Following Saraki’s snub, Prof. Osinbajo didn’t bother to attend the meeting, but the party met with its elected lawmakers, with some of Saraki’s earlier supporters joining the meeting.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/08/senator-saraki-boycotts-apc-leadership-meeting-be-chaired-vp-o
sibanjo-says-he-could-not

I hope this not true. However, I won't be surprised because same saraki belittled Jonathan as VP and could not bring himself to accept that Jonathan was God's annointed for the No. 1 seat.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Masculity(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Tolexander:
how is it possible for a rebel in PDP to become docile in APC!

no wonder they call Nigerian politics a dirty game

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That is the beginning of his end. if truly he said anything like that then he can kiss that ambition goodbye from this moment because nothing will make him win that post any longer .

if care is not taken he will be rendered useless even in his kwara state stronghold .

Wake up and smell the coffee man.

Atiku is the unofficial VP while Osinbajo is just a figure head. Have you not noticed that Atiku has been the one running major official errands for the president?

Have you ever asked yourself why Osinbajo was locked out of the security meeting between Buhari and the security chiefs?

The CHANGE was only yo return power to those who feel they own Nigeria and Osinbajo doesn't belong.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Jorussia:
.If saraki actually said such a thing,then i advise him to quit APC and go back to PDP.Yes,osibanjo was a commissioner when Saraki was governor, but he should realise that the man is the Vice president of his country and as such he should respect his office. I remember, this was the same manner that saraki was looking down on GEJ when he was vice president. If you can't be in a meeting called by VP, how then are we sure he will honour the one called by the president.
This is the only brilliant post i've read so far on this thread,others supporting Saraki have probably benefited from his plate of rice and Ileya meat and they see him as God,Saraki's pride and arrogance is what is screwing him up right now,he loves to underestimate people,when is he not going to disrespect Buhari? He has no regard for anybody just because Kwarans see him as God,he thinks he can have all Nigerians on his palm
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by olatade(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is to desperate for power

For him to have snubbed the meeting was totally uncalled for,or does he think its kwara state where he can do nd undo
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Kingspin(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Jorussia:
.If saraki actually said such a thing,then i advise him to quit APC and go back to PDP.Yes,osibanjo was a commissioner when Saraki was governor, but he should realise that the man is the Vice president of his country and as such he should respect his office. I remember, this was the same manner that saraki was looking down on GEJ when he was vice president. If you can't be in a meeting called by VP, how then are we sure he will honour the one called by the president.
Dont leave in deceit by saying Saraki should go back to PDP becos there are many Sarakis(PDP) now in APC. They are the change we hear. Whats confusing u is the name change PDP,APC. We pray Buhari get it right.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
tinkinjow:
Great men are always rubbished when they willingly dedicate themselves to a life of slavery.
Irrespective of the academic attainments and intelligence of Osinbajo, he's clearly seen to be an errand boy of someone. This can't be wished away. And this fact rob him of any political weight he should have exerted as a VP.
Proud as Saraki may sound, he knows that Osinbajo is at this instance running one of those errands. It's clearly not his initiative.
This Is the most sensible comment here. You captured the pics better than anyone else. Thank you.
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2015
nationwide1:
APC should swallow this bitter pill without reaction.

These men (G7) were hailed when they were rubbishing GEJ.

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by ndcide(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Those who loved saraki as a member on NPDP and later apc now hate him simply because he wants every contestant to have a level playing ground?
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
dealslip:

lol. That is a good one. BTW I like your signature message.

Thanks and GM from this part of the world.
Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki what do you have to say now?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
forget ooo in this case saraki is a goner he will be remove the best thing for him is to resign honorably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secession: Biafra National ID Card In Circulation / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka / You Are Not Spokesman Of Workers Over Salaries, Imo NLC TO PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.