Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Saraki Is A Traitor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Traitor (3727 Views)

Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by obailala(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Why do people think the North eastern man Lawan is a candidate of Tinubu?...

It seems like the only place these remnants of the scattered TANoids and Jonathanians find succour is in opposing and fighting Tinubu. Wherever they hear the word Tinubu, they get excited.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2015
kestolove95:
u damn ryt.....but saraki gave a lot for d success of buhari presidency so he should be compensated with dat, dats hw tins works in Nigeria not on credibility but ur contributions
someone that corrupt should be compensated? Just pray he doesn't claim one of your father's properties soon
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Gboliwe: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes APC had no choice,saraki and his caucus threatined to defect to PDP if LAWAN become senate president

Dude, na where exactly do you get your news from? First you said your terrorist President swore it must be Lawan as SP, now you are gisting us again of how Saraki threatened to defect. Hian! You must be a senator elect ooo because these stories are not open to the public tongue

Try and read news without your imaginations growing wings and make sense of it mbok
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
latest report even has it that the election was hastely concluded when the LAWAN caucus was having a meeting with PMB
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by kenny987(f): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
someone that corrupt should be compensated? Just pray he doesn't claim one of your father's properties soon

If u did not bat an eyelid when he decamped from PDP with all his 'corruption' and supported Buhari, if you did not squeal with Buhari 'winning' the elections on the backs of people like Tinubi, Atiku, Amaechi and co, then you should not turn around and term him corrupt now. It is a full package and in this case, you don't get to pick and choose. He must be #changed now or don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by bettercreature(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Crisis Loom in the coming hours
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by tsodjete: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes APC had no choice,saraki and his caucus threatined to defect to PDP if LAWAN become senate president
Were you there?
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
kenny987:

If u did not bat an eyelid when he decamped from PDP with all his 'corruption' and supported Buhari, if you did not squeal with Buhari 'winning' the elections on the backs of people like Tinubi, Atiku, Amaechi and co, then you should not turn around and term him corrupt now. It is a full package and in this case, you don't get to pick and choose. He must be #changed now or don't u think so?
That's politics as usual,everybody in a party can not be patriotic and sometimes you climb the shoulders of the villains to get what you want,as for Bukola Saraki,i just hope he doesn't abuse this power because he's presently the only one the governor of Kwara is serving,Kwara is more like his property,his emergence makes him invincible and is partly backwardness for Nigeria because he used Kwara as guinea pig and it worked so well for him,he's the man behind Kwara state been unproductive because he has sold many properties that are supposed to serve purposes in Kwara state,i live in Ilorin and I know how it goes
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by ICEMAN(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
New PDP Slogan! Sai Saraki! Lol! We're back!
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by chinchum(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki has done "afonja" using the enemy to fight his "household". he just showed he has afonja of ilorin blood flowing in his veins.

Time will tell , the same enemy he is using today will be his albatross.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by horlabiyi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
How is he a traitor? Is he not a very good member of the APC. He won Kwara state for APC and help you APC in convincing Kwara state governor Ahmed Abdul Fatai to dump PDP and join APC. So,why the noise?
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by akoaki(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
aguiyi:
APC always crying fowl when they lose, na cause?

Did you really mean "crying fowl" or 'crying chicken' ?
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by frankyychiji(f): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
My main grouse is with ekweremadu.
How can a minority party produce the deputy senate president with minority leader.
Saraki hasn't done well and PMB had better start exerting his authority and giving us d change we voted for.
....exerting his authority over the Senate? Must you all always awaken the dictatorial attributes of this president?
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by frankyychiji(f): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
LAWAN gave up his ambition in order to allow peace to rein,mark this Saraki will be impeached before end of this year
Shut up now!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by basilo101: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
My main grouse is with ekweremadu.
How can a minority party produce the deputy senate president with minority leader.
Saraki hasn't done well and PMB had better start exerting his authority and giving us d change we voted for.
Ekweremmdu's emergence is also a part of d change. Or is it a change only wen it suits u?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by frankyychiji(f): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Jagaban is waiting at the corner believe me there is going to another election this year
LAWAN is a member of CPC,RIGHT HAND MAN OF PMB
though APC merged but there is caucus of the old parties and each and every party has its own caucus
PMB has made it clear that he want LAWAN,Saraki is here to fail
You also fail to recognize that Sarakis caucus in Apc (G5), is the most powerful caucus in apc after the Tinubus caucus. The G5 has only taken its bite!
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by frankyychiji(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
Now you are getting very irritating and I will advise you fvck off on your own thread mehn..
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is really sad. angry
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Chiaka(f): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
I must tell you APC camp are not happy with Saraki,the camp is calm and everybody is very sad

We don't care!
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Chiaka(f): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
bettercreature:
LAWAN gave up his ambition in order to allow peace to rein,mark this Saraki will be impeached before end of this year

Hell No!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones / I Handed Nigeria Over To Buhari As The African Largest Economy With A $574b-gej / Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.