Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) (42778 Views)

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by tayebest(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
K
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by tolexy007(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Abeg dey should leave Kashamu alone, every politicians have their past.....
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Aregs(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
We don hear, NDLEA go play rematch with d guy na
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

So, PDP is now majority in the senate? Or Saraki has announced his defection?

Please tell us more?

Pained by our victory abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by LamLam15: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

If America wants Kashamu, they've got to take Tinubu as well, infact we dash America Tinubu.

No more wahala for Kashamu, PDP now runs senate, Tinibu should go and d..

Tinubu do visits USA often. He would have been held down if wanted by them.

I think it is Kashamu that needs to make a trip to the USA to show he has got nothing to fear or better still the senate should send him on an assignment to the USA then nobody will be talking about extradition, it would have come naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Babsopey(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Nigeria I hail thee. Anyway I think this guy is only postponing his judgment day.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by folabayo1(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Kashamu kashamu kashamu
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
That's Kashamu at the inauguration of the 8th NASS today.. A lot of noise when he was called upon to vote... LOL

chai you just took my third-to-be front page news from meangry.......i was about uploading this newsangry.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by phrancky(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
The guy try sha, after 6 days for toilet he still manage 2 get past Tinubu d emperor of d west. Seriously, I don't think there is any moral justification 2 extradite dis guy wen d leader of the APC himself is guilty of d same crime. Say NO to double standard. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Pained by our victory abi? grin
By which victory nah? I ask again, is Saraki now in PDP?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by mistabiola: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
gabriel212:

y are u people so obsessed with the name TINUBU( THE APOSTLE OF NIGERIA POLITICS)?

But he is loosing it gradually
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by horlabiyi(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2015
Congratulations Senator Buruji Esho Jinadu Kashamu.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The cat with 9 lives
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

By which victory nah? I ask again, is Saraki now in PDP?
cheesy cheesy

Saraki is the new Tambuwal.
Saraki is PDP through and through, bros join me dance shoki na, wetin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Dontbeused: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
By der comments we know wer dey come from.....Bad tinz stinks no mata aw u cover dem dey won't go away......sick Manuscripts....Bad quantri...some people jus want dis gov't to fail...no worry we know all y'all....but remember...u failed too...cos u ar gov't too

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

I follow you dance indeed.

But I advise you hold your celebration till he defects.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by kay29000(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2015
This man get mind sha! He still dey waka around anyhow, when America is looking fro a way to get him extradited.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
If America wants Kashamu, they've got to take Tinubu as well, infact we dash America Tinubu.

[size=15pt]Say No To Godfatherism.[/size]
is ur brain frozen?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by HNIC(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Only in Nigeria where drug barons are celeberated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by andreme(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Y all d noise?

I can see a lot of gang wars in the 8th assembly, D boiz in d houz

Wat was I talking about? ** wraps fresh obuluku weed***
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
is ur brain frozen?

NO
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by akoaki(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
In civilised climes, no matter how fast or far an offender runs, the long arms of the law will eventually catch him. Kashamu may have some respite now, it won't be long before justice would corner and confront him. There can be no peace for the "wicked" , so says the lord . Same goes for all those who have been molesting and criminally impoverishing nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Too bad 4 our image.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by HNIC(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Same Saraki that knifed PDP where it hurt the most...I SMH
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by emmykk(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

So, PDP is now majority in the senate? Or Saraki has announced his defection?

Please tell us more?
saraki is a pdp decampee,his pdp colleagues made him senate president against the wish of APC candidate.

So must everything be explain to you before you know yourselve
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by kay29000(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Tinunbu's drug trafficking stories is a myth...Legend. There is no pending case against Tinunbu in the US, but there is a case against Kashamu. There is a huge difference between the two men. Kashamu had a TV Series made partially about him (Orange is the New Black).

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by damiloladuke: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
so

READ THE PRIVATE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH.. SERIES 1-6 www.wenogetjob..com

GET BLOGGING TRAINING AT 70% DISCOUNT www.teamcrea8.com
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by scachy(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

PDP now runs Senate, is Saraki not a member of APC?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
HNIC:
Only in Nigeria where drug barons are celeberated.

Very true, I mean look at Tinubu, in America his ilk would be serving decades in prisons.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by ZionJay(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Rt Hon,so this is you? God have catch u today
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Bigdreams(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2015
What will happen to this man?

Let's wait and see...

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
emmykk:
saraki is a pdp decampee,his pdp colleagues made him senate president against the wish of APC candidate.

So must everything be explain to you before you know yourselve
I ask again: Is Saraki in PDP as we speak.

Save your energy and stop the preaching. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.