Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) (42781 Views)

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by abtmaviz(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
pdp still kicking

it takes more than a sham election to bring down pdp

grin

barcanista the devil himself hails you cheesy

Mhen ur monicker nor be here

With Saraki I c pdp jerking back to life.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by sheymoni(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
when is he going to the US?

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I follow you dance indeed.

But I advise you hold your celebration till he defects.

No need to defect till 2019....long time yet

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by shevchenko(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2015
modath:

Can't wait for him to be extradited, its an insult to hardworking & patriotic Nigerians to have a drug lord enact laws for the Nation.

NDLEA head honchos think they are smart, Nigerians can see through the deliberate bungling of the whole extradition process, why show up in Kashamu's house & lay siege for days without an arrest warrant ?

Preemptive action to forestall a real & legitimate extradition process!!.

He was a drug dealer how? Do you even know anything about the case?

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by DevilhimseIf: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
abtmaviz:

Mhen ur monicker nor be here

With Saraki I c pdp jerking back to life.

cheesy

greetings from the Devil himself wink

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Ohhhh. So you know?

And how are you sure he will ever defect?

And if he does, can Saraki win the presidency for PDP?

Well, four years is a very loooonnnnnggggg time in politics.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by molasautos(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Which victory go and learn more abt politics
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by HNIC(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Very true, I mean look at Tinubu, in America his ilk would be serving decades in prisons.

Now paste a link to a pending drug case against Tinubu in the next five minutes or we take it that you are spreading silly rumours about him.In sane climates, your likes will be fished out and arraigned in a court of law for spreading falsehood.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Ohhhh. So you know?

And how are you sure he will ever defect?

And if he does, can Saraki win the presidency for PDP?

Well, four years is a very loooonnnnnggggg time in politics.

Saraki's importance can't be overstated, he literally owns the North Central, Kogi guber is 5 months away.
Still rocking shoki in my house kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
modath:

Can't wait for him to be extradited, its an insult to hardworking & patriotic Nigerians to have a drug lord enact laws for the Nation.

An indicted drug lord was governor of the state of excellence for eight years. He has since installed single handedly two successors while his 10 million fellow residents looked on like some random Lukman high on Lucozade!

The JagbaJantis man is now leader of our country's ruling party.

Can anything be worse than that

HNIC:

Now paste a link to a pending drug case against Tinubu in the next five minutes or we take it that you are spreading silly rumours about him.In sane climates, your likes will be fished out and arraigned in a court of law for spreading falsehood.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
That's Kashamu at the inauguration of the 8th NASS today.. A lot of noise when he was called upon to vote... LOL

my apologies oo. If i offended you with what i said earlier (that you took this topic away from me) because ever since i said that, i've not been able to post news again. Please dont be offended.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Smh.... Kashamu is still untouchable!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by anonimi: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Indeed no need to defect. His win as SINate president is enough room for maximum exploitation in PDP's constant war to undermine the presidency of Brainless Buhari.

Watch this space wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Mogidi: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

Indeed no need to defect. His win as SINate president is enough room for maximum exploitation in PDP's constant war to undermine the presidency of Brainless Buhari.

Watch this space wink

APC have been "Tambuwaled" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

my apologies oo. If i offended you with what i said earlier (that you took this topic away from me) because ever since i said that, i've not been able to post news again. Please dont be offended.

hahahahahahahahahahah grin

nooooooooooooooooooooooo nothing like that..
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by 1stola: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mogidi:
If America wants Kashamu, they've got to take Tinubu as well, infact we dash America Tinubu.

No more wahala for Kashamu, PDP now runs senate, Tinibu should go and d..

[size=15pt]Say No To Godfatherism.[/size]

Saraki is PDP but in name, All hail the "new" Tambuwal, Olushola "Okechukwu" Saraki.

grin grin grin
When will this your cretinism ever be cured?
Are you cursed or you are just a retarrd
When did Sakari join PDP
EWU BIAFRA
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by mizzyboy007: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
wait!!!! I don't get it.... this man is still moving freely in Nigeria....I've lost my faith mehn.... Fvck you Kashamu.... Fvck you Senate.... Fvck you Nigeria.... and fvck all dose whose gonna quote me to insult me. And whoever is gonna ban me for speaking my mind...fvck you too...
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by seedorfg(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
kashamu, dont let america catch you o, huh

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by shevchenko(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
mizzyboy007:
wait!!!! I don't get it.... this man is still moving freely in Nigeria....I've lost my faith mehn.... Fvck you Kashamu.... Fvck you Senate.... Fvck you Nigeria.... and fvck all dose whose gonna quote me to insult me. And whoever is gonna ban me for speaking my mind...fvck you too...

If Kashamu is extradited,tinubu should be as well

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

hahahahahahahahahahah grin

nooooooooooooooooooooooo nothing like that..

Lol Oga Boss!cheesy.
Please could it be my browser? See the message i'm getting below..

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by Cholison(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
The drug lord himself at the Nigerian senate, all hail the fugitive. It is a matter of time before they pick him up.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PStacks(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nawa oo! This our National Assembly is constituted with all sort.

From Cradle rubbers, to Drug lords, to Pen Pushers, to Ligislooters.. And we keep talking of Cabal..

Who are the cabals if these folks aren't cabal?

You are wanted in America for Drug related offences, you should stay out of such sanctimonious gathering where the destiny of over 160million nigerians are being decided..

The Problem of Nigeria is Nigeria..

What are our core values and who are we?

What and what is acceptable and where do we draw the lines?

Its high time we stop all this mediocrity.

Even if Corruption is the blood that Runs our Nation, we shouldn't take it to another dimension celebrating Wanted People.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by tdammy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls who is watching d inauguration presently,

See aw d members of s senate are all clapping for BURUJI KASHAMU like a SUPER STAR, and all media agents went on him wen he was about casting his vote for deputy speaker. This is very bad .

If this is aw it is in this country then yahoo boys and drug dealers that av been apprehended should also be freed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by HNIC(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

An indicted drug lord was governor of the state of excellence for eight years. He has since installed single handedly two successors while his 10 million fellow residents looked on like some random Lukman high on Lucozade!

The JagbaJantis man is now leader of our country's ruling party.

Can anything be worse than that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

Lawd have mercy...
What is this?
Paste a freaking link to a pending drug case.
Is this a pending drug case?
We can't even see what is written sef.
Tinubu can go to USA today.Can Kashumu do same?
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by emmykk(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I ask again: Is Saraki in PDP as we speak.

Save your energy and stop the preaching. grin grin
you still didnt get it.

Ghallli Naba and tambuwal were all PDP members who became speaker,against party wish.they were not party choice.

The disadvange is that ghalli and tambuwal became anti-party in nature because they know they were not loved by their party leaders.that is the situation APC just find itself.

I know you always want things in 3D before you understand.

PDP just capture your senate.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
LamLam15:

Tinubu do visits USA often. He would have been held down if wanted by them.

I think it is Kashamu that needs to make a trip to the USA to show he has got nothing to fear or better still the senate should send him on an assignment to the USA then nobody will be talking about extradition, it would have come naturally.
if he gos there on diplomatic grounds they can't arrest (diplomatic immunity clause)
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by LamLam15: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
if he gos there on diplomatic grounds they can't arrest (diplomatic immunity clause)

Don't be too sure about that. Even a sitting governor has been arrested in the past for violation and several other misconducts.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by dave2meek(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Haters gonna hate
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by jice(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Koroaso:
************BANANA REPUBLIC WHERE EX-CONVICTS, DRUG BARONS, BANK LOOTERS, MURDERS, KIDNAPPERS, TERRORIST MAKE UP THE ENTIRE SENATE***********

*********OH NIGERIA MY COUNTRY*******************

********WHERE IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR?*******

SUPPORTER/CRITIC
GMB/PYO

NON CONVICTED YET AND YOU CANNOT CONVICT ONE. PLEASE TAKE IT EASY
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why Tinubu and the Aso Rock mallam no go chop am there
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by drnoel: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
That's Kashamu at the inauguration of the 8th NASS today.. A lot of noise when he was called upon to vote... LOL

In a sane country we wont have to be given eye pain seeing this man in the senate. This can only happen in Nigeria. Why did the court not suspend his activities till the case is resolved?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) by celeron40(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
who is this idiot blabbing rubbish..u.must be from psychiatric...fool in the bin..
Seconded..I've always known that guy for his idiotic comments on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.