Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? (6414 Views)

Do Such Guys Still Exist Today??? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Such Guys Exist???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
After 4 weeks of unprotected sex

Girlfriend: hey hubby

Boyfriend : Hey bbe.

Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthng

Boyfriend: ummmm okey shoot

Girl: Plz promise me you wont be mad?

Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he
then asked.. are u telling
me or not (With high tempter)

Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I
think , I think, I think am pregnant.

Boyfriend: WhaAaaaaaat??, How (with a high temper)

Girl: yeap, i missed my periods I am pregnant

Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding ryt?

Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke
with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone &
the Girl cried a lot)

Thinking she lost him for good, she even
thought of committing suicide ,

After 30 minutes she then hears
a knock at the door when she opens up
boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the
door

Boyfriend: 200 billion stars,
7continents ,196 countries,
9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital
cities and I had the privilege to meet
such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational
loving woman like you.

..Babe let me correct you , you not
pregnant.. We pregnant, we
both responsible for the baby.

The love of my life will you
marry me

Do these kind of guys still exist?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by dharay99: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
yaaaz,
Buh... lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Edwardhead(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
I kuku exist but...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:
yaaaz,
Buh... lipsrsealed

Are you one of them??
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
They exist but are very very RARE...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
I kuku exist but...

But What?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abduletudaye:
They exist but are very very RARE...

Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by BellaSwan: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
They sure do... even if they don't count the number of stars n all.

Such guy could hv secretly wanted the girl to get pregnant cos he wants to marry her grin After all, what will he expect after 4 weeks of unprotected sex? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by dharay99: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

Are you one of them??
yeah...
As Long as i solely released daht liquid into her.

Then yeah....
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by dharay99: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
I kuku exist but...

grin grin
I hope u 4real.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

Exactly!

Yep....God help our ladies.... smiley
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Edwardhead(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

But What?
I dey fear make you/she no die before I com back with ma big surprise
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by ronald4lif(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
What's remarkable in a guy accepting responsibility of a pregnancy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's RaRe
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by ikombe: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:
After 4 weeks of unprotected sex
Girlfriend: hey hubby
Boyfriend : Hey bbe.
Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthng
Boyfriend: ummmm okey shoot
Girl: Plz promise me you wont be mad?
Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he then asked.. are u telling me or not (With high tempter)
Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I think , I think, I think am pregnant.
Boyfriend: WhaAaaaaaat??, How (with a high temper)
Girl: yeap, i missed my periods I am pregnant
Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding ryt?
Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone & the Girl cried a lot)
Thinking she lost him for good, she even thought of committing suicide ,
After 30 minutes she then hears a knock at the door when she opens up boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the door
Boyfriend: 200 billion stars, 7continents ,196 countries, 9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital cities and I had the privilege to meet such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational loving woman like you.
..Babe let me correct you , you not pregnant.. We pregnant, we both responsible for the baby..
The love of my life will you marry me
Do these kind of guys still exist?
they do exist and am 1 of them grin
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Edwardhead(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

grin grin
I hope u 4real.
yea I am for Real Madrid
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
ikombe:
they do exist and am 1 of them grin

Sure
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's remarkable in a guy accepting responsibility of a pregnancy

Na wa o
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
I dey fear make you/she no die before I com back with ma big surprise

What's the BIG surprise?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am one of the guys cheesy

and we still have more

but scarce undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Edwardhead(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

What's the BIG surprise?
the way d niccur don put gal for suspense before coming back no be testing?

what if the girl committed suicide immediately they ended the call?

u once pronounced my name earthworm head... i no forget o
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by ikombe: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

Sure
SUREBET24/7
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by fuckshit: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
they fυςking do exist grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Jayjay0(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rubbish.

Op don carry belle they find way she go use confront him..why should you have unprotected sex

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Guys like that do exist it all depends on the relationship.
If you really like her and you ha e the means why not

BTW you watch too many movies not good
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Guys like that do exist it all depends on the relationship.
If you really like her and you ha e the means why not

BTW you watch too many movies not good

Can't a girl dream big
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Merlissa:

Can't a girl dream big

Oh sure you can but dont believe everything the movies tell ya..... just saying
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oh sure you can but dont believe everything the movies tell ya..... just saying

#NOTED!
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by onstelly(f): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmm yet to see one
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
onstelly:
Hmmmm yet to see one

I tell you my sister
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by godoluwa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
yeah. infact i be one them as long as i no sey d gal iz faithful to me. there r lots of rich men out there wey no fit vulcanize their woman. oh yes! i will gladly accept both d lady & pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
godoluwa:
yeah. infact i be one them as long as i no sey d gal iz faithful to me. there r lots of rich men out there wey no fit vulcanize their woman. oh yes! i will gladly accept both d lady & pregnancy

Love the expression!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout X-rated Nigerian Bridal Shower That Has Got Everyone Talking(photos) / All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / Pictures Of Dead Pose Trending In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.