Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? (6429 Views)

Do Such Guys Still Exist Today??? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Such Guys Exist???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Youngpo413: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's remarkable in a guy accepting responsibility of a pregnancy
I wonder
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Youngpo413: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Merlissa:

I tell you my sister
ladies should learn to close their legs till their wedding night,to avoid any kind of drama.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Youngpo413: 3:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Merlissa:

I have met guys rather men, who told me i must get PREGNANT before we get married...

That's the terms and condition of marriage

What would you say about such guys
such get sense well well,that's what I'll do before I marry any lady,girl of nowadays are not to trusted anymore due to countless abortions.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Youngpo413: 3:55am On Jun 10, 2015
oluwashady:
Exist ke.. Most guys nowadays are svared to take-up their responsibilities.. May God help us
ladies should learn to close their legs,its not a big deal
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Youngpo413: 3:58am On Jun 10, 2015
lomodele:
its still exist as long as d girl is 200 billion stars,
7continents ,196 countries,
9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital
cities and sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational loving womanwinkwink
you can never find such girl...

In naija.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 10, 2015

yes we do but i cant impregnate any lady b4 marriage
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 4:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
such get sense well well,that's what I'll do before I marry any lady,girl of nowadays are not to trusted anymore due to countless abortions.

Why

Not all ladies have done abortions o
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by agarawu23(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2015
dahreyM:

U av a baby mama or a wife?
both grin
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
It all depends on the girl... Most guys will sacrifice everything for a girl they love. If a guy does not accept your pregnancy it simply means you are a compromise, not really who he wants to end up with...

So since every guy can fall in love then every guy can do all the above.... Its all about the girl in question..... Infact some guys are happy to impregnate the object of their desires to hold her down.... Its love that matters.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Timoleon(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2015
onstelly:

I asked you a question too why didn't you answer it dear

'cos u didnt answer my question, also, i didnt claim to av binnin such situation....to b or not to b dat kind of man.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by publicenemy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Merlissa:
After 4 weeks of unprotected sex

Girlfriend: hey hubby

Boyfriend : Hey bbe.

Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthng

Boyfriend: ummmm okey shoot

Girl: Plz promise me you wont be mad?

Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he
then asked.. are u telling
me or not (With high tempter)

Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I
think , I think, I think am pregnant.

Boyfriend: WhaAaaaaaat??, How (with a high temper)

Girl: yeap, i missed my periods I am pregnant

Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding ryt?

Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke
with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone &
the Girl cried a lot)

Thinking she lost him for good, she even
thought of committing suicide ,

After 30 minutes she then hears
a knock at the door when she opens up
boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the
door

Boyfriend: 200 billion stars,
7continents ,196 countries,
9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital
cities and I had the privilege to meet
such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational
loving woman like you.

..Babe let me correct you , you not
pregnant.. We pregnant, we
both responsible for the baby.

The love of my life will you
marry me

Do these kind of guys still exist?

I don't understand this thread... I think every guy should accept if he gets a girl pregnant.especially if he loves her. If am in love with a girl and she tells me she is pregnant I'd be happy and prayin she'd love to keep it.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by lomodele(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Youngpo413:

In naija.
Dats y it will be hard for them to find we guys grinwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
publicenemy:

I don't understand this thread... I think every guy should accept if he gets a girl pregnant.especially if he loves her. If am in love with a girl and she tells me she is pregnant I'd be happy and prayin she'd love to keep it.

the important question you have to ask yourself IS: do all guys have unprotected sex with women they love?

- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they just met the same night at the club
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they are only/simply using as sex mate
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they despise..... but konji is bastard
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women who have unprotected sex with EVERYBODY
so as you can see, although a man may accept that he is the father of the child (after proper DNA testing), marrying that gal is OUT OF THE QUESTION!
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by publicenemy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the important question you have to ask yourself IS: do all guys have unprotected sex with women they love?

- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they just met the same night at the club
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they are only/simply using as sex mate
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women they despise..... but konji is bastard
- some guys out there have unprotected sex with women who have unprotected sex with EVERYBODY
so as you can see, although a man may accept that he is the father of the child (after proper DNA testing), marrying that gal is OUT OF THE QUESTION!

Then the girl in question should be the fool.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by MRBrownJ: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
publicenemy:
Then the girl in question should be the fool.

dont get it twisted, if that guy had "unprotected" sex with such lady (as the examples i put up there) then he is equally a fool. he should never have had unprotected sex with such women.
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by onstelly(f): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Timoleon:

'cos u didnt answer my question, also, i didnt claim to av binnin such situation....to b or not to b dat kind of man.

I didn't too, you forget I have female friends
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Timoleon(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2015
onstelly:

I didn't too, you forget I have female friends
aiit ma'am, truce?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by onstelly(f): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Timoleon:

aiit ma'am, truce?

Lol yep
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by lomodele(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
In naija.
Dats y it will be hard for them to find us guys with such qualitywink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by ibkay4real: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sure
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Etetejake(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I CAN DO
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2015
I dey for u,but.... Who is your father?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Merlissa(f): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2015
youmour:
I dey for u,but.... Who is your father?

My father is ja rule cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Merlissa:

My father is ja rule cheesy

Hin no get money again joo,our union no go last
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by blackberry101: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Merlissa:
Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he then asked.. are u telling me or not (With high tempter)
Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I think , I think, I think am pregnant.
Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone & the Girl cried a lot)
Thinking she lost him for good, she even thought of committing suicide ,
After 30 minutes she then hears a knock at the door when she opens up boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the door
Boyfriend: 200 billion stars, 7continents ,196 countries, 9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital cities and I had the privilege to meet such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational loving woman like you.
..Babe let me correct you , you not pregnant.. We pregnant, we both responsible for the baby..
The love of my life will you marry me
OP who directed this movie?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by blackberry101: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Merlissa:
Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he then asked.. are u telling me or not (With high tempter)
Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I think , I think, I think am pregnant.
Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke with such thing?? (the boy dropped the phone & the Girl cried a lot)
Thinking she lost him for good, she even thought of committing suicide ,
After 30 minutes she then hears a knock at the door when she opens up boooooooom it was her b.f ,kneeling on the door
Boyfriend: 200 billion stars, 7continents ,196 countries, 9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital cities and I had the privilege to meet such an sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational loving woman like you.
..Babe let me correct you , you not pregnant.. We pregnant, we both responsible for the baby..
The love of my life will you marry me
OP who directed this movie?
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by lexib(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2015
Taaa! The guy wanted to marry her but needed to be sure she can concieve... Babes and their small brains!!!
Re: Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? by opedaydydx9(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
my ex once told me she missed her period, I was in finals then.... I was nervous for real but then I vowed that if she was pregnant I would take care of her..... As God wanted it his way, she saw her period a week later... Was still happy though.. So I think guys shouldn't run from their responsibility.... Atleast the Bleep dey sweet una, y u no own the consequence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT / My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger / Would You Marry A Man/Woman Whose Family Hates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.