Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect (45786 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by niceguy7(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who is now the new senate presido? grin
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by RobinHez(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by steppin: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by drkay(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by chrisck(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
The most important issue here is that Nigeria is moving[color=#006600][/color]
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Pamcrest(f): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op, are u sure? I thought he was sworn in as d new Senate Leader, ba?
My humble two cents

1 Like

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by back2sender: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
David Mark is not the Senate Leader. Make una small small dey lie na!
No mind dem, they went to school in GEJ era.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by PassingShot(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pangea:
angry
Nothing as changed in the Senate!
By the time these people starts throwing spanners in the works of PMB , his eyes will clear!
Stop being petrified!

The senate cannot make PMB not to perform in certain core areas and where it proves to be the clog, Nigerians will surely rise against them.

We're past the era of just watching on while they do as they like.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by ProsperOnyema: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats David
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Leader my foot!
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Pangea: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Stop being petrified!

The senate cannot make PMB not to perform in certain core areas and where it proves to be the clog, Nigerians will surely rise against them.

We're past the era of just watching on while they do as they like.

I like your optimism
But this is Nigeria, the best we can do is to come online and cry.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by bbjummy: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by otokx(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
The drama unfolds, let us watch.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by TheAdvocate(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
princeofpeace22:
David mark that Benue old th1ef
I pity him the hell fire wey him go attend eh shm

oya lalasticlala do d needful.

Thunder fire ur generations! Least yu link me to Benue, am Adamawa.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by benedictac(f): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
trigar12:
Okay ... I love the new look of Nigerian politics ... Its now making sense ... There will be check n balances ... Meanwhile...
very true
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Lasgidy1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
That man ehn... Greedy old thief. I pity Benue for always voting him in power despite the way he always neglect dem

1 Like

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by AnneMomoh: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
tociano009:
K

Kettle?
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by bababuff(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Rubbish!

David mark is the new senate leader, deal with it.

The senate leader is the president of the senate. What you have is majority and minority leaders. Olodo
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by olalekan1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
David Mark! Smy Sign of respect my a$$!
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pangea:

I like your optimism
But this is Nigeria, the best we can do is to come online and cry.
Coming online can achieve a lot nowadays my dear.

Let's wait for PMB to unveil his team and programs.

Surely, the delay in handing over all necessary documents by GEJ and his team has made the take-off to be rough though.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Nikson04: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is rubbish....why cant this man give room to another person...na u create nigeria!
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by tociano009(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kettle?
grin grin Madam CIA You again
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by harry509: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
olu4life:
While other Senators are being sworn-in in batches,immediate past Senate President, David Mark was solely sworn in as a mark of respect.

Source: https://twitter.com/nassnigeria/status/608229919504666624

Cc Lalasticlala Ikenna351 OAM4J Afam4eva
david mark don chop money well well sha.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by bababuff(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by harry509: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lasgidy1:
That man ehn... Greedy old thief. I pity Benue for always voting him in power despite the way he always neglect dem
u spoke my mind bro. I guess they av butch of illiterate's fellows there dat don't kw their left n ryte. Anibody dat quote 2 us wrong is a. Bloody bastard.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by oluwatoosin(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
what the hell is the meaning of this,Swearing Him in alone as a mark of honour,for what? This ain't PDP affair...Things should be done in the right way.It's high time Nigerians begin to give honour to whom honour is due.How has his 8years as a senate president affects the common man on the street?
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by agibigibi: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Stupid old man are you not tired of playing politics since 1999,during ur reign nigerian surfered majoy set back.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by dallyemmy: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
CAN SOMEONE INTERPRET?

Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Thunder fire ur generations! Least yu link me to Benue, am Adamawa.
wish u same .ewu David mark.ewu Gambia anu ofia
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by celebration76: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
They want to convince him to join APC so that he can play a part for APC to achieve a good leadership esp in senate department.
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by NobleG1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Respect for what? For looting public fund or for incompetence?
Re: David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect by Bre(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

I believe Senate Leader is Very different from Senate President.

Senate Leader has something to do with Majority and Minority Leadership in the Upper House.

Could someone please school me on what the roles of these people are?

Okay wait.....
Does it mean Oga David is the leader of the Majority being APC?
I'm somewhat confused here

My dear, it's not just you. I equally would like to know the functions of the two positions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.