Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate (4785 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Saraki’s Emergence Not Illegal – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by TheOtherview: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate President

June 9, 2015 at 1:22 pm

The Paradigm has obtained an exclusive video of a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu moment he heard his arch-rival Senator Bukola Saraki representing Kwara Central emerged as Senate President.

Asiwaju Tinubu alongside Chief Bisi Akande, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, and several other party chieftains gathered at the International Conference Centre Abuja with Senators of the Unity Forum to hold a meeting on the way forward on who becomes the Senate President.

Unknown to them, The Saraki Like Mind APC Senators group had held a meeting with the senators elected on the platform of the PDP to storm the National Assembly early in the morning, rather than attend the reconciliation meeting.

While Tinubu and the Unity Forum APC Senators were waiting for others to arrives, Senator Saraki and some other 56 senators gathered to elect him as senate president.

Tinubu immediately stormed out of meeting telling The Paradigm and other reporters gathered at the ICC that he has no comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

Source: http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=33004

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
What happened today is smart politicking and a PDP coup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
I didn't expect him to make any comment. He should learn not to meddle in the affairs of the legislators. Some powers are clearly bigger than him.

*sighs*

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by ZeroTolerance: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Even his Gbamigigajala guy will lose.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by johnie: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Some powers are clearly bigger than him.

*sighs*

So you know?

I thought you were one of his ARDENT supporters?

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by geesampower(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Apc did not handle this with maturity at all. There has been so much disorganization in the party on this matter.
So disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by geesampower(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
I didn't expect him to make any comment. He should learn not to meddle in the affairs of the legislators. Some powers are clearly bigger than him.

*sighs*
Exactly. Very big mistake.
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by 3kay945(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
I really love to see Tinubu's wings trimmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by aventura: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
why is chief bisi always smilling whimsically?

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by SweetJoystick(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rubbish, wetin be the reaction here, person dey waka una say na reaction

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by tomakint: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
This fight can only be messier on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by frankyychiji(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:

*sighs*
You should have said this when he influenced the emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker! Hypocrite!!

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
You should have said this when he influenced the emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker! Hypocrite!!
Shut up half-witt!

Did I tell you I was an ACN supporter when that happened or I supported any party?
What is hypocritic about my comment? Go and check the dictionary the meaning of a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by vedaxcool(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu causing sleepless nite to Taniods since 2014, ride pn jagaban nothing do u! Na real man u be, taniods na fowl dem be.
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by frankyychiji(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Shut up half-witt!

Did I tell you I was an ACN supporter when that happened or I supported any party?
What is hypocritic about my comment? Go and check the dictionary the meaning of a hypocrite.
oooops! Sorry madam! I forgot it was the 40k inducement that turned you into an apc robot. My bad grin
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by frankyychiji(f): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
vedaxcool:
Tinubu causing sleepless nite to Taniods since 2014, ride pn jagaban nothing do u! Na real man u be, taniods na fowl dem be.
The jagaban's sun is setting so fast. Infact, faster than we imagined!
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by ichoku2015: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
He will not have any comment till 2019 when he will be irrelivant
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by vedaxcool(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
The jagaban's sun is setting so fast. Infact, faster than we imagined!

His place in history can never set, coz he set jona up jona jooonoo, jagaba fathrr of opposition politics
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by dave2meek(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by amichaelz101(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by bigx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Akande mouth ne de close?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by lionduke(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oga eme gi voom na anya

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by Dollyak(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Great to see he him back down to earth

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by elohorayodele: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dollyak:
Great to see he him back down to earth

he's going lower.

God pass all of them
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by JACK2015: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] TINUBU SHOULD GO AND RELAX IN HIS VILLAGE OOOOO
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
aventura:
why is chief bisi always smilling whimsically?
I've known him to be a smiling George since I was a kid
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by anytaij: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by ugojamali(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Did anyone see the reaction I'm still looking for the reaction I don't understand I came here to see Tinubu's reaction All I saw was an old party leader walking

OP give me back my megabyte! sad
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by iamrealdeji(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hard punch in Tinubu's stomach,i'm sure if he no food would have taste in his mouth around that time
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by prof800(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
ugojamali:
Did anyone see the reaction I'm still looking for the reaction I don't understand I came here to see Tinubu's reaction All I saw was an old party leader walking

OP give me back my megabyte! sad
hahaha... really funny.
grin

QUEEN'S GAMBIT ACCEPTED!!!

The plot gets deeper.

Shey APC guys were asking for vibrant "oppositioning" from PDP?
Now they have it.

Turns out PDP is better at playing dirty politics than APC.
They played the "Queens Gambit" and APC fell for it cheaply!

Now they are in the defensive side and all the valuable pieces are lost. The centre is open. PDP controls the game.

Only the pawns are left. Plus one King.
The King is also a fighting piece. grin
Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by ugojamali(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
prof800:

hahaha... really funny.
grin

QUEEN'S GAMBIT ACCEPTED!!!

The plot gets deeper.

Shey APC guys were asking for vibrant "oppositioning" from PDP?
Now they have it.

Turns out PDP is better at playing dirty politics than APC.
They played the "Queens Gambit" and APC fell for it cheaply!

Now they are in the defensive side and all the valuable pieces are lost. The centre is open. PDP controls the game.

Only the pawns are left. Plus one King.
The King is also a fighting piece. grin

A party that has been in power for 16 years. That's a whole lot of experience that APC still lacks. Now they know what's in store for them. Either they sit up and play hard or that get swept away and have the so called opposition running their government. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate by TijaniAbu: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source: http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=33004

They did not show this video well. Anybody who watched Channels TV will laugh loud. Tinubu, Liar Mohammed and Co entered ICC confidently declaring "we the party leaders are here to do something important" with big smiles and swaggers (they were there to truncate democracy). By their departure, on learning Saraki had been voted in as SP by NASS Floor Majority, unopposed, they were helter skelter, denying being party leaders! One answered the reporter "I am not the party leader. Go and ask him" gesturing to Asigbeyin Bola Tinubu. Political Science 101, Bola Tinubu the Asigbeyin of Bourdillon took last. Saraki is SP, na Godwin. All this investigation here and there, are the dying throes of the devil that calls himself Asiwaju Bola Tinubu but whose name is Asigbeyin Lamidi Adebola Ahmed.

(1) (Reply)

Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) / Atiku To Contest In 2007 Presidential Election - Supreme Court / Surpising Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.