Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? (5999 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by obaobirin: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is a member of the PDP Same goes for Dogara.. 2019 Saraki will float on PDP for the presidential ticket while Dogara will go for the Gubernatorial election in Bauchi State.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by emrealtors(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP are rejoicing because they have reciprocated what to APC did to them 4 years ago! It was this same act of APC sabotaging the candidate of PDP (mrs akande) 4years ; from becoming the speaker of the house but instead voted for Tambuwa that caused the beginning of downfall of PDP. So for this reason, APC must watch it ! Or else they may go the way of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
We shouldn't be surprised [b] if Saraki faces Buhari in 2019, [/b]this is a flash to PDP that they should prepare to accept him for 2019
Jonathan's case will be better than his

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

Its because you are a kid in politics. When you grow you will know

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was a fast and a simplified crash lecture on Nigerian politics.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Because APC members rejoiced when Tambuwal was declared winner in 2011.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend.

#GoFigure

You guys have made so many enemies you can't keep track of. So your new friend is the same force that kicked out Jonathan and made your perceived enemy (Tinubu) your enemy?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend.

#GoFigure
in this scenario, I assume " the lion of bourdillion" , the slayer of the otuoke _drunkard, the jagaban of eko, the one and only master strategist(tinubu) is the perceived enemy of you tanoids, satanists and pdp psychopaths.. Nobody, I mean absolutely nobody can defeat the unstoppable jagaban. You pdp people will whine and cry for a very long time. grin

NOTE

Aha, I wrote the "slayer of the _otuoke _ drunkard" and seun mischievously changed it to the " slayer of president jonathan" . Seun for your info, jonathan is now the ex-president. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Because Basic 3 pupils now have access to Nairaland when they are meant to be reading their books for mid term test.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dont gerrit, PDP members are rejoicing due to the emergence of Saraki and Dogara as Senate president and Speaker house of reps respectively. these New leaders are members of APC, why are their opposition rejoicing?

They are rejoicing because APC introduced legislative prodigality, rascality, individualism and derailment from party guidelines when it supported and voted massively for Aminu Tambuwal a then PDP Rep Member to defile his party zoning arrangement by contesting for the speaker-ship of the house which was zoned to the south west by PDP when it was still the ruling party and now, the same scenario just played out today against the APC at both the upper house and the lower house of assemblies were pdp opted to vote in block for APC aggrieved members to occupy the leadership positions at both houses as a against APC anointed candidates.

They just returned the favor so that APC can reap in full measure what it sowed some yrs back- it is called the law of reciprocity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
The moment TANoids realize it's the CPC (northern) wing of the APC that planned and executed this political mastery in order to whittle Tinubu's powers down.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ogawisdom(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dont gerrit, PDP members are rejoicing due to the emergence of Saraki and Dogara as Senate president and Speaker house of reps respectively. these New leaders are members of APC, why are their opposition rejoicing?

Hw old r u boy
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
in this scenario, I assume " the lion of bourdillion" , the slayer of the otuoke _drunkard, the jagaban of eko, the one and only master strategist(tinubu) is the perceived enemy of you tanoids, satanists and pdp psychopaths.. Nobody, I mean absolutely nobody can defeat the unstoppable jagaban. You pdp people will whine and cry for a very long time. grin

NOTE

Aha, I wrote the "slayer of the _otuoke _ drunkard" and seun mischievously changed it to the " slayer of president jonathan" . Seun for your info, jonathan is now the ex-president. grin

Kaka, long time?!!
How Market?gringringrin

Okay, when you call Tinubu (Mind you, he's 60% the reason I disbelieve APC) the slayer of Oga Jona, I have a few questions for you Hanniesmiley

1. If you call Tinubu a slayer, who couldn't deliver bloc votes to BuBu, who could only muster a few over 100,000 margin in terms of vote difference, what then shall we call Great KWANKWANSO of Kano State?

2. Are You aware that perhaps the reason Jona allowed himself to be "slayed" is because he's no power hungry mofo?

3. If Tinubu slayed a bigger fish in the person of the Ex President, FRN, what happened today? What could possibly quantify for the rape which the Hausa/Fulani/PDP gave Tinubu from different angles?
What?

Bro, the J in Jagaban went missing today.
A tumultuous miscalculation on his part.
He shall now be known as aga-ban.

If you translate that in a particular SE language, it means He Will Soon Be Banned.

#GoFigure cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The moment TANoids realize it's the CPC (northern) wing of the APC that planned and executed this political mastery in order to whittle Tinubu's powers down.

Bro, leave matter for Matthias.
Most of us who don't like APC do so because of Tinubu.

Whatever works against him works for us.
Besides, give credit to him who is credit worthy.
PDP united and delivered Saraki, even if it meant furthering the Hausa Fulani Agenda.

Oh, btw,

sai Barcanista!grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You guys have made so many enemies you can't keep track of. So your new friend is the same force that kicked out Jonathan and made your perceived enemy (Tinubu) your enemy?

Tinubu made himself an enemy.

He sold us out.
Now thanks to him, the islamization of Nigeria might as well be underwayundecided

We chose the deep blue sea Bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
smiley
DMerciful:
I am beginning to fall in love with MizMycoli for her intelligence..... even though I'm married!

Thanks Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bro, leave matter for Matthias.
Most of us who don't like APC do so because of Tinubu.

Whatever works against him works for us.
Besides, give credit to him who is credit worthy.
PDP united and delivered Saraki, even if it meant furthering the Hausa Fulani Agenda.

Oh, btw,

sai Barcanista!grin

Well said. The PDP played this one well, but the biggest winner here is clearly the Northern APC (CPC) with 3 of the top 4 offices in the land...effectively hijacking the party from your enemy..

But what did Tinubu do to y'all to be so bitter?
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by CSTR2: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Tinubu should know better.
The hausa/fulani are born to rule and we all know that.
But tinubu a southerner working against a united southern interest for his own selfish benefits is unforgivable.
The SW will never get support from the SE/SS for a very long time.

What united southern interest Please explain.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Well said. The PDP played this one well, but the biggest winner here is clearly the Northern APC (CPC) with 3 of the top 4 offices in the land...effectively hijacking the party from your enemy..

But what did Tinubu do to y'all to be so bitter?

Oga QuotaSystem.
I am not bitter.
Bitterness is for base folks.

I just don't like him, surely that cannot be equated to bitterness, can it?
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by CSTR2: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
StOla:

So you believe the Northern/Southern youth will line up to vote Saraki over a Buhari?
Saraki would do anything to defeat Buhari,i mean anything,i live in Ilorin and know what he can do,i know a lot about him,he's not the Mr Integrity like Buhari,he's very dirty and would do anything to defeat baba
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oga QuotaSystem.
I am not bitter.
Bitterness is for base folks.

I just don't like him, surely that cannot be equated to bitterness, can it?

Of course not liking someone doesn't equate to bitterness Madam MyColi, but when you rejoice at that person's misfortune nko How does his dim candle make yours brighter?

Anyway I need to empty this henny in my fura before my Imam catches me... Nothing can stop this celebration cheesy
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

You should have explained or shut up.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Of course not liking someone doesn't equate to bitterness Madam MyColi, but when you rejoice at that person's misfortune nko How does his dim candle make yours brighter?

Anyway I need to finish this henny before my Imam catches me... Nothing can stop this celebration cheesy

Hehehehe, you better repent and stay repentedtongue

Ehen,
Let's not play blind to the fact that Tinubu's hold on the SW has been a bottleneck of sorts to the advancement and spread of political interests across the vast majority of ethnicities....Lagos comes to mind.

I have an issue with folks who play God at every turn.

I have an issue with folks who know very well how insincere and bad they are and yet paint themselves as the best thing since sliced bread.

I have an issue with those who raise dusts and campaigns of calumny against perceived opponents....

I have an issue with BLATANT Godfatherism.

The one who dims people's candle here is Tinubu.
If I truly were that kind of person, I would have started a hate campaign against him on here.

I have to chirp in at this point that I respect his onion as a political strategist...(for producing Fashola. He will always have that).
But personally, I have strong negative reservations.

If my laughing and making a mockery of his nick and person because, I sense liberation in the coming days; a shift from the status quo, where it was always all about him and everyone must fall in line (ask Fashola my Guy cool), is what equates as me dimming his candle,......then I'm happier doing so.

My Candle, My Light will always shine in the capacity it was/is meant to Brotonguegrin

My path and Tinubu's is not connected.
I first rejected him spirituallysmiley
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

very stoopid reply. no offence is that how you teach some1 who is willing 2 learn? am sure u dont even knw why urself. just riding in the heat of the moment. old political schmuck

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by amokeme(f): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
somebody asked an innocent question and instead of u foolish people to answer him to the best of your knowledge,u are calling him a kid...Bros no mind them,I don't even know why which is the reason I clicked on the post to see if someone is sensible enough to give an answer but then....common sense to these people is not common.
exactly.. I wonder when "grown ups" will start behaving like one on NL
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:

Hw old r u boy
was that what he asked you fooool?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by amokeme(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:

Hw old r u boy
answer his question or STHU undecided
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by QuotaSystem: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe, you better repent and stay repentedtongue

Ehen,
Let's not play blind to the fact that Tinubu's hold on the SW has been a bottleneck of sorts to the advancement and spread of political interests across the vast majority of ethnicities....Lagos comes to mind.

I have an issue with folks who play God at every turn.

I have an issue with folks who know very well how insincere and bad they are and yet paint themselves as the best thing since sliced bread.

I have an issue with those who raise dusts and campaigns of calumny against perceived opponents....

I have an issue with BLATANT Godfatherism.

The one who dims people's candle here is Tinubu.
If I truly were that kind of person, I would have started a hate campaign against him on here.

I have to chirp in at this point that I respect his onion as a political strategist...(for producing Fashola. He will always have that).
But personally, I have strong negative reservations.

If my laughing and making a mockery of his nick and person because, I sense liberation in the coming days; a shift from the status quo, where it was always all about him and everyone must fall in line (ask Fashola my Guy cool), is what equates as me dimming his candle,......then I'm happier doing so.

My Candle, My Light will always shine in the capacity it was/is meant to Brotonguegrin

My path and Tinubu's is not connected.
I first rejected him spirituallysmiley

grin grin You will not kee me grin grin

But chill, the whole government is now in the hands of the North, executive, legislature, judiciary, kitchen sink, everything. This is the same phenomenon that made you wish Tinubu was 'loyal' to the 'southern solidarity' so as to whittle the dominance of the North, instead of being 'a bottleneck of sorts to the advancement and spread of political interests'...

Yet you claim you sense liberation...how now biko?
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by zinachidi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

oya u that is a guru in nigerian politics, y dont u explain to him...

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ogawisdom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
amokeme:
answer his question or STHU undecided

Who is this monster. if u need ans to this then u r d real brainless one
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ogawisdom(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
chinnyonwu:

was that what he asked you fooool?

If u can't see y pdp is rejoicin then u deserve to be shot in ur useless brains hydra headed beast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Osun Government Declares Monday Work Free Day For Continuous Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.