Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? (6002 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by HHANDM: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Its payback and prelude to 2019.

Do not be surprised if Saraki decides to run on the platform of PDP in 2019 cos there are no permanent friends/enemies in politics but permanent interests.

Todays events are also significant cos the whittling down of Tinubus influence in APC has started.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by amokeme(f): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:

Who is this monster. if u need ans to this then u r d real brainless one
your IQ is so low I can dig it out..
Someone asked a question. And you are asking him his age, now who is the "brainless" one? Not everyone knows the totality of Nigerian politics...but its important to at least know a little (am sure the op is not the only one who is puzzled as to why the jubilation from the PDP camp) and instead to you to share your knowledge, you are mocking him!
Prove to me you are "brainless" by replying this mention smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin grin You will not kee me grin grin

But chill, the whole government is now in the hands of the North, executive, legislature, judiciary, kitchen sink, everything. This is the same phenomenon that made you wish Tinubu was 'loyal' to the 'southern solidarity' so as to whittle the dominance of the North, instead of being 'a bottleneck of sorts to the advancement and spread of political interests'...

Yet you claim you sense liberation...how now biko?

Well, maybe not in the grander grand scheme of things, but at least, we now know that Tinubu is beatable, and relegateable.

Good news for Fayose, PDP, Lagos and SW!
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by ogawisdom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
amokeme:
your IQ is so low I can dig it out..
Someone asked a question. And you are asking him his age, now who is the "brainless" one? Not everyone knows the totality of Nigerian politics...but its important to at least know a little (am sure the op is not the only one who is puzzled as to why the jubilation from the PDP camp) and instead to you to share your knowledge, you are mocking him!
Prove to me you are "brainless" by replying this mention smiley

A toddler lik u can't engage me so .... U can go n die
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by amokeme(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:

A toddler lik u can't engage me so .... U can go n die
Lol.. Of cause.. A toddler is better than a "brainless" adult ( you made that clear by replying me)
Am very sorry SIR for calling you "brainless" wink

#ignored

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
they rejoice cos dey thwarted tinubu's plan. they rejoice cos dey thwarted tinubu's plan. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by SuperSuave(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
HHANDM:
Its payback and prelude to 2019.

Do not be surprised if Saraki decides to run on the platform of PDP in 2019 cos there are no permanent friends/enemies in politics but permanent interests.

Todays events are also significant cos the whittling down of Tinubus influence in APC has started.
the emboldened makes a lot of sense.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:

If u can't see y pdp is rejoicin then u deserve to be shot in ur useless brains hydra headed beast
Once again is that the answer to the simple question? Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thej:
Tambuwa and Mulikat Akande Adeola's case comes to mind. PDP, una serve them well jare
The difference here is that MOST nigerians will NEVER vote for PDP again, hence SARAKI and the new speaker will both be stupid to decamp to PDP.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by mrmetoo1: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mamaflex:
I for one don't belong to any party. Nonetheless, I support Buhari just the way I supported Gej before he fvcked up.

I wanted Dogara, but never wanted Saraki.

Peace!

It was the other way around for me.. wanted Saraki and Gbajabiamila. Even though there was a point I was pissed at Saraki when the rumor was circulating he called the VP a commissioner which turned out to be a lie.

If you don't mind why did you want Dogara?
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Franzeez(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
chinnyonwu:

very stoopid reply. no offence
is that how you teach some1 who is willing 2 learn?
am sure u dont even knw why urself. just riding in the heat of the moment.
old political schmuck

Your comment is funny. You tried.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by cocokiller1(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kaka, long time?!!
How Market?gringringrin

Okay, when you call Tinubu (Mind you, he's 60% the reason I disbelieve APC) the slayer of Oga Jona, I have a few questions for you Hanniesmiley

1. If you call Tinubu a slayer, who couldn't deliver bloc votes to BuBu, who could only muster a few over 100,000 margin in terms of vote difference, what then shall we call Great KWANKWANSO of Kano State?

2. Are You aware that perhaps the reason Jona allowed himself to be "slayed" is because he's no power hungry mofo?

3. If Tinubu slayed a bigger fish in the person of the Ex President, FRN, what happened today? What could possibly quantify for the rape which the Hausa/Fulani/PDP gave Tinubu from different angles?
What?

Bro, the J in Jagaban went missing today.
A tumultuous miscalculation on his part.
He shall now be known as aga-ban.

If you translate that in a particular SE language, it means He Will Soon Be Banned.

#GoFigure cool
epic response
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by after1: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
CSTR2:
Tinubu should know better.
The hausa/fulani are born to rule and we all know that.
But tinubu a southerner working against a united southern interest for his own selfish benefits is unforgivable.
The SW will never get support from the SE/SS for a very long time.

Isssssh. What southern interest? So there was no southern interest when the SW was marginalized by your lord. You all are f.ucking hypocrites and liars. In the other thread, i saw your post that GEJ marginalized the SW and they didnt die. Double mouthed people. You are all the people that crumble GEJ's government with your words, making him the President of only the SS/SE.

GEJ won in SW in 2011 then there was no blame and hate on Tinubu, he won fairly in Ekiti and got more than 25% in all SW in 2015 yet you insulting those that choose to vote for there choice including Fayose that delivered 100%. You people are the real betrayers and enemies of this country, i thought you are for lower naija and dont care about Nigeria, why the noise now cos of just a Senate/Speaker election. Rubbish.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by after1: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe, you better repent and stay repentedtongue

Ehen,
Let's not play blind to the fact that Tinubu's hold on the SW has been a bottleneck of sorts to the advancement and spread of political interests across the vast majority of ethnicities....Lagos comes to mind.

I have an issue with folks who play God at every turn.

I have an issue with folks who know very well how insincere and bad they are and yet paint themselves as the best thing since sliced bread.

I have an issue with those who raise dusts and campaigns of calumny against perceived opponents....

I have an issue with BLATANT Godfatherism.

The one who dims people's candle here is Tinubu.
If I truly were that kind of person, I would have started a hate campaign against him on here.

I have to chirp in at this point that I respect his onion as a political strategist...(for producing Fashola. He will always have that).
But personally, I have strong negative reservations.

If my laughing and making a mockery of his nick and person because, I sense liberation in the coming days; a shift from the status quo, where it was always all about him and everyone must fall in line (ask Fashola my Guy cool), is what equates as me dimming his candle,......then I'm happier doing so.

My Candle, My Light will always shine in the capacity it was/is meant to Brotonguegrin

My path and Tinubu's is not connected.
I first rejected him spirituallysmiley

Who is not a GodFather in the politics of Nigeria. Is Mama Peace not one? What about Akpabio? Is Ochendo not a Godfather even after ruining his state yet he is in the senate. So you love those ones cos they are not from the SW. Every politician is a Godfather and will always serve his interest before looking at the masses, reason i laugh when you people argue and scream online. They are all sharing the money together and will always make amends while the masses suffer.

If you don't know, Atiku is the brain behind Saraki's emergence as the SP. A payback for Tinubu's backing of Buhari in the APC Presidential primary. Gbaja's own is clearly Karma cos they did same during the time of Tambuwal, this is Politics and not about one Tinubu. Dimeji Bankole was Speaker and nothing to show for it, What about David Mark? But you all see nothing wrong in those ones cos its not Tinubu. They are all looters and using the masses including you to play there game, they can NEVER lose but the masses are the losers.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by sirugos(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
somebody asked an innocent question and instead of u foolish people to answer him to the best of your knowledge,u are calling him a kid...Bros no mind them,I don't even know why which is the reason I clicked on the post to see if someone is sensible enough to give an answer but then....common sense to these people is not common.
Stupidity is when all Apc members know dat today is the inauguration day 4 senate leadership and went ahead to party meeting
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by CSTR2: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by after1: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2015
CSTR2:
I didn't say the jonathan marginalized the SW.
I said the "SW lost completely" which is the fault of tinubu for sabotaging the SW of their speakership position and GEJ good plans for the SW ,just to foster his own selfish interests.
Blame tinubu not jonathan
There was nothing jonathan could have done.

When Bankole was speaker then how did it transform SW? You are here rejoicing over politicians that dont give a damn. Our governors who are closer to the people are more important than the senators and rep. So i dont know what you Igbos mean by SW is finished.
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kaka, long time?!!
How Market?gringringrin

Okay, when you call Tinubu (Mind you, he's 60% the reason I disbelieve APC) the slayer of Oga Jona, I have a few questions for you Hanniesmiley

1. If you call Tinubu a slayer, who couldn't deliver bloc votes to BuBu, who could only muster a few over 100,000 margin in terms of vote difference, what then shall we call Great KWANKWANSO of Kano State?

2. Are You aware that perhaps the reason Jona allowed himself to be "slayed" is because he's no power hungry mofo?

3. If Tinubu slayed a bigger fish in the person of the Ex President, FRN, what happened today? What could possibly quantify for the rape which the Hausa/Fulani/PDP gave Tinubu from different angles?
What?

Bro, the J in Jagaban went missing today.
A tumultuous miscalculation on his part.
He shall now be known as aga-ban.

If you translate that in a particular SE language, it means He Will Soon Be Banned.

#GoFigure cool
[b] Aha

The former governor of kano state didn't bring anything that contributed to buhari's Victory in the just concluded election. Where is kwankwaso from and where is buhari also from? Both individuals are from northwest, so basically you see buhari don't need any Kwankwaso factor to clinch northwest votes. grin

The southwest and north central were responsible for any victory buhari got in the last election. And do you think if tinubu didn't buy the "buhari presidency mantra", APC would have ever defeated PDP? Look my dear miss, tinubu sacrificed everything, his life, his political career, his family in order to see Buhari coming out victorious. You people can choose to hate him for all you want, but jagaban is the father of our modern democracy and that's the truth that will forever stand. Nothing can change that.

Tinubu was in the opposition for 16 good years, how many of our so-called politicians can beat that. My dear give honours to whom is dutifully due, give honours to the slayer of our one time _otuoke _drunkard.

Kinda beats my imagination why you are trying so hard to be a grade-one tanoid. May God deliver you from the spirit of tanoism that has possessed you. gringringrin[/b]

Good morning cheesy
Re: Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? by Mamaflex(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

It was the other way around for me.. wanted Saraki and Gbajabiamila. Even though there was a point I was pissed at Saraki when the rumor was circulating he called the VP a commissioner which turned out to be a lie.

If you don't mind why did you want Dogara?
You don't wanna know. Trust me. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PIC) See The First Aircraft That Landed In Nigeria / Buhari's Speech At The 5th Edition Of The Furniture Investment Initiative Summit / He Is No Longer Sick(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.