Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai (44269 Views)

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Masculity(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
chuna1985:

don't mind the midget ... Short people always make trouble. they make bad leaders...

*dancing shoki* my president is a tall MaN gringringrin
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by gregg2: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=14pt]El-Rufai is a liar.
He should name names
[/size]
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
GrandMufti:

I hope it ends soon.. so many unwarranted deaths.
lol... true that.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
mohisi:
I know say u be enemy of progress bt u should that d fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom

Buhari na my guy....
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by 1miccza: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
El Rufai: always a noise maker he makes even the most unnecessary and meaningless noise
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by chaxking(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Washing and settings, if dem tif u suppose know dem and investigate, he sounds like dy are doing us a favour by returning our own money..
SleekyP:

Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by alabijustice(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
WE need prayers in dis country......God save 9ja.......
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by peleson: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
SleekyP:

U better return the ones u stole as fct minister! Deceitful ole
U gave plenty of government land to ur day old baby! How corrupt u are
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Kenobus: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who are those people? Kindly name and let us shame them. It is bad to tell this kind of story. El-Rufai probably would have returned his stolen money too.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by ENDTIMES: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mad people everywhere. Somebody that has stolen 2billion naira returns 1billion and he's called 'good samaritan' and 'patritic'? angry
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by SleekyP(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kenobus:
Who are those people? Kindly name and let us shame them. It is bad to tell this kind of story. El-Rufai probably would have returned his stolen money too.
grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Bright2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oga ,we all are not APC members to concur with this your trash. pls reserve it when you get to your party meeting you can continue more over,greet Rotimi Amaechi for me he has some thing of this nature for you people.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by anibestlala(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
SleekyP:

And one would think that Buharis men like tinubu,timipre,n atiku are born saints.smh.#storyforthegods
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by mrrock: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tolexander:
what is El Rufai saying again?

Where were their Good Samaritanism and patriotism when they were looting the nation's treasury?

Now that they envisaged trouble looming if the loot is still with them, they decided returning the loot, what is patriotic and good Samaritan in that action?

So the government is trying to shield the identity of criminals that helped them to rescue the power from the ruling party! People like Tinubu, Obasanjo et al in this nation.

Diaris godu o!

Does this story sound true to you?. I used to think you're an adult.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Akiika: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is what i hate about this guy, he's just too jumpy and cannot control his mouth,
What's his own with people returning money?
Is he doubling as the Federal Governments spokesperson?
What a slowpoke!
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
chuna1985:

don't mind the midget ...[b] Short people always make trouble. [/b]they make bad leaders...
... grin thought I was alone there cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by poshbrave(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is d right opportunity for the so called EFCC to swing in action investigate d governor and d suppose cabinet member and d token he claim they return. Cos if there is truth in dis attention seeking governor is like a thief with a drum of water returning a tea spoon all in d name of gud will....El Rufi and friends should be investigated.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Obadiah100(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
It doesn't make sense that El-Rufai decided to hide the looters identify and the amount looted. A criminal is a criminal whether in government or not in government
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by wisehuman156(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mr. El Rufai concentrate in Kaduna and leave GEJ alone!
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by japalingo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Soja go soja come. Amaechi is gone, another loquacious and garrulous one has come. Firing from all cylinders without an iota of evidence to back it up.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by coputa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
If its only Jonathans men that are now returning stolen monies,then there is a big problem,because looting started long ago,what of Objs me,Abachas men,Babangidas men,shonekans men and Abdusalamis men,Jonathans men are more humane and patriotic so to speak to have returned looted fund.Try and return your own because you are Obasanjos man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by abagnalie: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
general mohammed buhari should expose thnese people and set an example out of them.why hiding their identity.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
I'm exhausted from commenting on FP topics.
This National Assembly Drama had me fully engaged on here today.
cheesy

Halo chica,
Why does statue of liberty kiss miss justice, can you explain?

Cos I'm coming for you with a kiss like that grin
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Halo chica,
Why does Mr Liberty kiss Miss justice, can you explain?

Cos I'm coming for you with a kiss like that grin
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Litmus: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
This sort of banana boat politics exists because of the weak Nigerian judiciary. Imagine the sort of incendiary remarks individuals who think of themselves as mature adults let alone national politicians make. It is shocking the things Nigerians say and get away with because no one sues because the legal system is poor.There's such an extraordinary amount of freedom in Nigeria but there can also be too much of a good thing. I just wonder how long Nigeria can survive with this level of unadulterated impunity everywhere.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
What a mysterious liar......
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Correctman0606: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Very smallish man. Look at him like, damn to smalll in size.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
You are morethan a thief......

No wonder you resolved some of the important offices in your state in order to be benefiting from their absent.

By the way how did you gathered all the money you spent during your campaigned days?

A lot of people are waiting to open your hypocrite nor greedy files if you don't want to respect your office and live GEJ alone.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by erico2k2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tolexander:
what is El Rufai saying again?

Where were their Good Samaritanism and patriotism when they were looting the nation's treasury?

Now that they envisaged trouble looming if the loot is still with them, they decided returning the loot, what is patriotic and good Samaritan in that action?

So the government is trying to shield the identity of criminals that helped them to rescue the power from the ruling party! People like Tinubu, Obasanjo et al in this nation.

Diaris godu o!
So you believe this C R A P ?
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by frankyychiji(f): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
My sister no be only you.
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by loomer: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oga disclose names. You can call jonathan's name but not the thieves returning money
Re: Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai by neocortex: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
This guy is a big incompetent fool, rather than name the faceless people he concocted in his imagination he prefer to call them "Jonathan" men.
He should understand that he wasn't voted so that he can blame Jonathan.
There is no excuse for failure.

For those rooting for this man , please answer the following questions:
What are the names of the offenders ?
How much have they returned ?
Which band account was the money paid into ?
Which agency or ministry is in chargeof the account ?
How much have been rrealized so far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.