Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. (724 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Lies Girls Tell To Disallow Guys From Hitting The Jackpot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Incase u dont know, there are many benefits that comes ur way once u start lifting weight. I,m writting to u guys to tell you my expirinces and how lifting weight has change my life. The benefits i gained since i start lifting weight are as follows.......
(1)academic performance: during my year one in skul when i,ve not started lifting weight my results were not ok to my satisfaction, not that it is too bad just that my minimum grade was C, but after many google search on how to improve my grades i then come across weight lifting and other excercises. To be sincere since i beging lifting weight my brain became so active and hot, i can tell u now that my performance in skull has really improved to my test.
(2) my body structure: as a slim guy right from birth hiting the gym has really add a lot of muscles in my body which gives me confidence and make me look good and atractive bcs i,m tall, dark with good looking face. Getting a girl is no more a hard task for me. It makes me happy.
(3)Hapiness; if u are a weight lifter u can bear me witness that it really give hapines and joy once come out frm the gym. Even my current gf can not give me the hapiness weight lifting gives me. I,m always happy whenever i hit the gym.
(4)Confidence: lifting weight gives me the needed confidence i want because a strong person always have confidence.
(5)Energy: lifting weight improves my energy and strenght and also makes me strong.
(6)Dedication and focused: i must tell u if u are not dedicated in ur work out i bet u will never achieve the result u dream for. Since i start lifting weight i sees a lot of dedication and focus in me not only in my academic work but also in other activities i found myself. Dedication helps u achieve ur goal and objectives which lifting weight will help you build.
(7)Fitness: hmmmm, that is another most reason i start hitting the gym bcs it makes me fit to do any physical activity u can mention. Infact guy the benefits plenty well well which i cant remember so u are free to add your. Pls my friends esp guys try and start hitting the gym bcs it is very necessary and good for ur health.
Re: Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. by czarr(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
WORD!
Re: Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
o hw romantic
Re: Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. by osemoses1234(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
But guy y u mumu like dis.....
Re: Nothing Will Ever Stop Me From Hitting The Gym. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Incase u dont know, there are many benefits that comes ur way once u start lifting weight. I,m writting to u guys to tell you my expirinces and how lifting weight has change my life. The benefits i gained since i start lifting weight are as follows.......
(1)academic performance: during my year one in skul when i,ve not started lifting weight my results were not ok to my satisfaction, not that it is too bad just that my minimum grade was C, but after many google search on how to improve my grades i then come across weight lifting and other excercises. To be sincere since i beging lifting weight my brain became so active and hot, i can tell u now that my performance in skull has really improved to my test.
(2) my body structure: as a slim guy right from birth hiting the gym has really add a lot of muscles in my body which gives me confidence and make me look good and atractive bcs i,m tall, dark with good looking face. Getting a girl is no more a hard task for me. It makes me happy.
(3)Hapiness; if u are a weight lifter u can bear me witness that it really give hapines and joy once come out frm the gym. Even my current gf can not give me the hapiness weight lifting gives me. I,m always happy whenever i hit the gym.
(4)Confidence: lifting weight gives me the needed confidence i want because a strong person always have confidence.
(5)Energy: lifting weight improves my energy and strenght and also makes me strong.
(6)Dedication and focused: i must tell u if u are not dedicated in ur work out i bet u will never achieve the result u dream for. Since i start lifting weight i sees a lot of dedication and focus in me not only in my academic work but also in other activities i found myself. Dedication helps u achieve ur goal and objectives which lifting weight will help you build.
(7)Fitness: hmmmm, that is another most reason i start hitting the gym bcs it makes me fit to do any physical activity u can mention. Infact guy the benefits plenty well well which i cant remember so u are free to add your. Pls my friends esp guys try and start hitting the gym bcs it is very necessary and good for ur health.
what of push ups and jogging?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only! Five Extremely Easy Things / I Am Confused! / What Really Is Feminism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.