Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Really Is Feminism? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Is Feminism? (723 Views)

I Think There Should Be Masculinism, The Way There Is Feminism. / What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is Feminism? by intrepid: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2015
I once asked a female friend ,after I noticed the way she spoke a bout men and women if,she was a woman rights activist.She denied and began to explain her stance on equality et Al.

Lately there has been a sudden obvious awareness and proliferation of women speaking up and talking about feminism which is now becoming a popular word I Nigeria. I notice that many still have it misplaced and I'm even confused too.

What actually is feminism?Is it right or wrong?What are the core principles,merits and demerits?
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Uncle me me me me me me

Raises his hands up grin
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Feminists,over to you
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by Gwazah(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2015
Feminism is a social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality.
That's just all.
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by naijaboiy: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Gwazah:
Feminism is a social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality.
That's just all.
Thank you very much!

Now let's sit back,,relax and watch the Nairaland acclaimed feminists give a myopic definition of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Is Feminism? by university210(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2015
FeMinism is the Struggle for Womens Right on the Bases of Political,Legal,Social,Marital and Economic Equality to the Men
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2015
intrepid:
I once asked a female friend ,after I noticed the way she spoke a bout men and women if,she was a woman rights activist.She denied and began to explain her stance equality et Al.

Lately there has been a sudden obvious awareness and proliferation of women speaking up and talking about feminism which is now becoming a popular word I Nigeria. I notice that many still it misplaced and I'm even confused too.

What actually is feminism?Is it right or wrong?What are the core principles,merits and demerits?
hahaha
feminism is no popular word in Nigeria, just on naira land.

and for the meaning of feminism, let Google be your friend.
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by intrepid: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I knew that Google was there before asking.Kindly allow others with meaningful contributions to have their say.You must not comment
EddyBlingzz:
hahaha
feminism is no popular word in Nigeria, just on naira land.

and for the meaning of feminism, let Google be your friend.
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by stuff46(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please stand up and tell this dumbo how to use google!
Cutehector:
Uncle me me me me me me

Raises his hands up grin
grin grin
Re: What Really Is Feminism? by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
stuff46:
Please stand up and tell this dumbo how to use google!

grin grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Sex / Ask A Guy What Do Guys Really Think About Super Skinny Girls ‎ ‎ / Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.