Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara (20882 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / 2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by betty202020(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are politically naive if you don't understand. Have you ever heard of anti-party activities? The emergency of Saraki and Dogara is anti-APC.
Then what is apc waiting? they should expel them now and face dynamic opposition.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by buJu234: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Eyin witches una no dey sleep lipsrsealed

This topic was part of the discussion in witches meeting of yester night held in coolvoen nairaland. Lol
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by perryy(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
2n2k:

Tom Ikimi was the ACN representative in the APC merger committee while Oyegun was in ANPP. If Tinubu could support Oyegun against Ikimi, then, he is more politically accommodating than he is being given credit for.

The same thing happened in the case of senate presidency and speakership. In the early days, he was rumored to be in support of Saraki (of New PDP group in APC) and Gbajabimiala (ACN). Some northerners started accusing him of wanting to corner the two positions for Yorubas. He briefly supported Akume (ACN). His switch to Lawan (of ANPP group in APC) was first reported in ThisDay newspaper in late April when its reporter sighted Mrs Remi Tinubu campaigning for Lawan in the senate.

Neither Saraki nor Lawan are political associates of Tinubu. Even Akume cannot be counted as one. I am still at a loss to see how Tinubu would have been able to control them to the disadvantage of other APC leaders. They only need his support in so far as he can deliver the votes of the 'ACN senators' to them just like they curried the support of Kwankwaso, Atiku, other APC leaders and even PDP.

Tinubu did not support Ikimi because he knows he can't control him like his boy. Tinubu only use political weaklings who he can easily control. Oyegun is nothing but Tinubu's puppet

3 Likes

Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by stephmike(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Then why is tinubu in tears
Do you know more than him .loss. he's nt in tears, waters is rolling fm his eyes. I laugh, Tinubu cry
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by ybalogs(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2015
It's a win-win situation for our Democracy, let's just concentrate on the job and hope everything will fall into place.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by manutdrichie(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
shadrach77:
What I don't understand is this - Saraki and Dogara are both APC so I don't understand what the problem is all about

The only problem is that Ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Teejayphillip:
If these set of people are competent to discharge dia duties dligently,make dem carry go...

Join me thank the lord,i added anoda yr in gud health and plenty of God's wealth....

HBD. LLNP

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Forwetinnah: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2015
ProfCorruption:
Lol. Buhari is GENUINELY NAIVE and perhaps clueless. Nigerians need to look beyond Buhari's presidency if they want any change.

Na now day break?? When you lot were here shouting 'chanjii' 'Intergrity' didn't we tell you? Now you've come to the realisation that hes NAIVE because your people were badly blindsided. Sorry
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2015
What I understand in all this palava is. Apc senators. Don't like Tinubu@all
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by ybalogs(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Why is everybody indirectly smirking Chief Tinubu? It's really easy to loose respects if you're trying to do too much. let's all of us learn from this. Aseju ko dara.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
shadrach77:
What I don't understand is this - Saraki and Dogara are both APC so I don't understand what the problem is all about

then you have not been following recent events before Saraki emergence
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Aegon(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
benkings:
Sitdown look na dog name!
Siddon look na bingo name.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by stephmike(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Then what is apc waiting? they should expel them now and face dynamic opposition.
u guys r really in for apc destruction.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by chidifyn(f): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
abtmaviz:

They are my dogs names
lol... sounds more like shaki n dogoyaro
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by DanielPop(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2015
tola9ja:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184738-nass-election-pdp-tambuwal-fayose-congratulate-saraki-dogara.html

Mr. Fayose added that “in particular, the emergence of Hon Yakubu Dogara as the House of Representatives Speaker is a lesson of life that what goes round will definitely comes round”.

Like Mulikat-Akande, like Femi Gbaja. All na Yoruba lose and Hausa gain x two speakers! (2 zero)
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by alvan06(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerians are ready to move our country to it climax, this senators are travelling everyday they know that we cannot continue to live in the dark, tinubu and Co must understand the stages of life and obey the rules of law,what happened yesterday has given hope to 73% Nigeria..... Long live Nigeria
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by chaxking(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Seriously, after d elections of senate nd assembly dis is wat u come out with, are u kidding me?? Can't u see wat is happening. I belong to no one and belong to everyone
ProfCorruption:
Lol. Buhari is GENUINELY NAIVE and perhaps clueless. Nigerians need to look beyond Buhari's presidency if they want any change.

Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by chaxking(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Obj wanted 3rd tenure day knocked him out, now Tinubu wants to control naija day knocked him out. Dis is not a one man nation.
tola9ja:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184738-nass-election-pdp-tambuwal-fayose-congratulate-saraki-dogara.html
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by jidowu84: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Did i hear you say fayose. Dat man still dey put mouth for APC matter. E be like say him don dey craze.
I know for sure if you have one Fayose in your family, your life will not be like this. Fayose na ya mate ? U bera sarap dia.
Sai Fayose!
One man mopol.
Oshokomole 1
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2015
did i just hear them say nurture democracy for the past 16yrs those thieves in pdp. they only nurtured their pockets
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Lionsclaw: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
I say categorically that the oga tinubu at the top is finished.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
shadrach77:

Go and ask Tinubu, who is currently being managed for severe depression at Yaba Psychiatric Hospital.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by LAX89(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
eitsei:
mumu.......wat is his role in d development of Lagos?

Name calling and insults only exposes your immaturity and bankrupt intellect. If you want to know his role, then Google his name, maybe you'll learn something new, assuming you're not allergic to that.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Akiika: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just hope Fayose, Bode George, Kashamu e.t.c will not begin to shout witch-hunting when the rule of law starts taking its toll, Buhari will not interfere too. All the impunity and lawlessness you are used to getting away with may come down to haunt you.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by eitsei(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
LAX89:

Name calling and insults only exposes your immaturity and bankrupt intellect. If you want to know his role, then Google his name, maybe you'll learn something new, assuming you're not allergic to that.
we knw ur type always buying cheap fame for ur kinsmen
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by LAX89(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
eitsei:
we knw ur type always buying cheap fame for ur kinsmen

Assumption is the mother of all f-ups, and manifestation of mediocre mind.
Re: NASS Election: PDP, Tambuwal, Fayose Congratulate Saraki, Dogara by Olaone1: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.