Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

On A Serious Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On A Serious Note (1481 Views)

On A More Serious Note / On A Serious Note..... How Do I Get This Woman To Be Time Conscious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Serious Note by dahreyM: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
She is ur g.f, ryt? I will like to amaze u. If u av not yet pay her dowry, she belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody.

Why will u be monitoring her? Checking who she is chatting with, want to know her password, who she is pinging, where she is, want to know whether she Is cheating.

Free d girl joorh, after u don pay her dowry, she belongs to u. Ladies, make una dey flex, since ur b.f nvr pay ur dowry, u fit bring am come ma side, me sef go like chop d apple.
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2015
One of those silly posts that just ruins your evening!

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2015
dahreyM:
She is ur g.f, ryt? I will like to amaze u. If u av not yet pay her dowry, she belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody.

Why will u be monitoring her? Checking who she is chatting with, want to know her password, who she is pinging, where she is, want to know whether she Is cheating.

Free d girl joorh, after u don pay her dowry, she belongs to u. Ladies, make una dey flex, since ur b.f nvr pay ur dowry, u fit bring am come ma side, me sef go like chop d apple.

Re: On A Serious Note by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
its five minutes after twelve.. Whch planet are u from?

@ruins ur evenin
Re: On A Serious Note by dahreyM: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:

@ruins ur evenin

Sheee na only nigerians dey nairaland?
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2015
I know what time it is, If you want to ask my location you may want to ask nicely.

Cutehector:

@ruins ur evenin
Re: On A Serious Note by dahreyM: 12:21am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:

What's ya name and number?
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 10, 2015
shocked on a serious note??

dahreyM:

What's ya name and number?
Re: On A Serious Note by dahreyM: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
shocked on a serious note??

Yeah. I like what I'm seeing @ur dp, so irresistible.
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2015
It should be past your bed time mate..run along

dahreyM:

Yeah. I like what I'm seeing @ur dp, so irresistible.
Re: On A Serious Note by dahreyM: 12:31am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
It should be past your bed time mate..run along

Don't worry about me, since u r in the evening over there, I don't mind staying awake cos of u, pretty.

Quickly drop d number lah.
Re: On A Serious Note by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
I know what time it is, If you want to ask my location you may want to ask nicely.

what's ur location
Re: On A Serious Note by onstelly(f): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Ok seen
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2015
You are not making sense here oh
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:

High on Obafemi remy martins again? undecided
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
..then a daft passerby shows his mettle

Jacksparrow0712:

High on Obafemi remy martins again? undecided
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
..then a daft passerby shows his mettle

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
^ ^ Little kid, crying boy, sick wanna be grin phuck off,goodbye

@Jacksparrow0712

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
^^ That awkward moment when an infertile boy tells a "period" joke

@Jacksparrow0712

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
MotherConfessor:
^^ That awkward moment when an infertile boy tells a "period" joke

@Jacksparrow0712

You are lucky I don't do _hoes like yourself. Woulda asked to give you a horse ride to confirm my infertility
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Be like say many babes with bf don reject op. # looking for a smart way to get around the bf barrier. !!
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Oh yea I remember!! as a saprophyte, you do ur likes. You wouldn't dare dream of trying out anything with a living human

Jacksparrow0712:

You are lucky I don't do _hoes like yourself. Woulda asked to give you a horse ride to confirm my infertility

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Oh yea I remember!! as a saprophyte, you do ur likes. You wouldn't dare dream of trying out anything with a living human

What is this thing saying?
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Lol..vulgar little maggot u can't even comprehend simple put together words below 160characters, you see why I called you weasel? Now run along jerk.

Jacksparrow0712:

What is this thing saying?

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Lol..vulgar little maggot u can't even comprehend simple put together words below 160characters, you see why I called you weasel? Now run along jerk.

I can only _fuck your mouth. Can't do nada with your STD _pussy. Fogerit mehhhnnnnn
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2015
You are a stench!! An overflowing pit of scum, you'r a whelp so that means you can't get an _erec tion talkmore of capabilities to spew anything from a dead organ

Jacksparrow0712:

I can only _fuck your mouth. Can't do nada with your STD _pussy. Fogerit mehhhnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
You are a stench!! An overflowing pit of scum, you'r a whelp so that means you can't get an _erec tion talkmore of capabilities to spew anything from a dead organ

This is serious babe take it easy
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:

You don't wanna do this shii with me lil girl. Ask about me, I ended people's careers cuz of this. This is not the best way to get my attention. You can PM me if you need my attn. lil girl, don't bite more than you can chew.
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Oh pls, i'm already dealing this shii with you and i'm so not about getting done! What kinda crap is "ending people's careers" riff rafs like you make real men stutter in shame..i will bite more than I can chew and spew the rest in ur face

Jacksparrow0712:

You don't wanna do this shii with me lil girl. Ask about me, I ended people's careers cuz of this. This is not the best way to get my attention. You can PM me if you need my attn. lil girl, don't bite more than you can chew.

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Niyi pls leave me to put this silly thing in his place

niyi20:

This is serious babe take it easy
Re: On A Serious Note by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Oh pls, i'm already dealing this shii with you and i'm so not about getting done! What kinda crap is "ending people's careers" riff rafs like you make real men stutter in shame..i will bite more than I can chew and spew the rest in ur face

Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Saw Her Male Friend's Hand On Her Ass / 5 Reasons Some Guys Dump Some Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Hey Mr Bigdick ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.