Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous (3892 Views)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by ochejoseph(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
There appears to be no end in sight despite the conclusion of the election into major principal offices in the House of Representatives and the senate.

While the party Leaders have denied them as candidates rebel members have given it back to their leaders! See how it went !!!

Senator Dino Melaye (APC, Kogi West) whose “Like Minds Group” stood behind Bukola Saraki until he was crowned Senate President, has said his party’s comments on the process that threw up principal officers on the floor of parliament were unfortunate.

The APC had described lawmakers on its books as “treacherous, disloyal and undisciplined”, but Melaye says lawmakers only followed extant and senate laws to elect its members.

“It’s treacherous for anyone to refer to what we did as treachery”, Melaye told Channels News at Ten. He said the Senators made sure they followed constitutional provisions to the letter.

“I don’t know where indiscipline comes in”, he wondered, while adding that it was queer that the party was thinking of disciplining its members for doing the right thing.

“It was a contest and a winner and loser were bound to emerge in the end. The law makes it clear that you can only elect principal officers on the floor of the house, which is what we did. Any other action would have been unconstitutional”, he said.

http://www.ekekeee.com/it-is-treacherous-for-the-apc-to-describe-what-we-did-as-treachery-dino-melaye/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2015
ok

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Maczeelly(m): 12:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Reserve my comment
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Ohammadike: 12:47am On Jun 10, 2015
I dey laugh

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by ayoJ21(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2015
nigerian politicians and their selfish interests
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Emphany: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2015
I can't fit laff...*laffin*

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2015
The law makes it clear that you can only elect principal officers on the floor of the house, any other action would have been unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Yoruba Una go keep failing....

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by nonaira: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Chimooooo

Infact, I'm logging off. I think you people are planning to kill me with laughter. All this juicy thread in just one day.
una wan kill me. I'm logging off.

7 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by ideology(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2015
APC needs to learn what it means to be a ruling party in a multi ethnic nation

At least Amaechi's camp is not losing out at all fronts cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Monkey Saraki. Just do whatever PMB wants or consider yourself impeached.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Maxymilliano(m): 3:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Less than a month as a ruling part, APPc is already in disarray, the falcon cannot hear the falconer ...

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Disclaimer: 5:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Once the grip of the broom is tamped, it can no longer fulfill it functions. it therefore become disarray. Lukuluku bantachi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2015
House of Cards!!
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2015
I like the name- Like Minds. APC is a failed experiment. The greed of Thin Ubuntu has destroyed the Vision of the greater majority. The drug lord has been rejected. He should be served extradition notice just like kuruji. ..his confessed role model convert

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by stebell(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Dino Melaye, for the first time in ur life yu hav made sense. Keep it up.

APC--One Chance.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Franzeez(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2015
nonaira:
Chimooooo

Infact, I'm logging off. I think you people are planning to kill me with laughter. All this juicy thread in just one day.
una wan kill me. I'm logging off.

Hahahahahahahh they won kill me too with Juicy info
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Legitbaba(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Efisiiiiii ..........
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Legitbaba(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Efisiiiiii ...........
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Franzeez(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2015
PUSH1:

How? Have you forgotten that hr has 49 PDP senators gallantly behind him gidigba

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by 99100(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
APC - bunch of confused children , no i mean adults.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by luvmijeje(f): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
It was a contest and a winner and loser were bound to emerge in the end. The law makes it clear that you can only elect principal officers on the floor of the house, which is what we did. Any other action would have been unconstitutional”, he said.

But you did it behind majority of your party's members and you expect to have peaceful reign. You guys scored an own goal. Ako ti ile ta...... Esaus of our time.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Caseless: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Dino should 'tone'down and desist from making comments that threaten the unity of the party or will further create tension.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by chesterlee(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu ........Checked √
Amachi.......Next!
Can't wait for the ministerial list...."Fear North"

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Segadem(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Maczeelly:
Reserve my comment
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Monimatic(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
nAPC set to emerge in the coming days

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by adonismuller(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
And the division sets inn.....

Its only someone with shallow brain that will not know that APC is a treacherous party even with the kind of people in APC.

PDP thieves...APC thieves that steals from you and tell you they are helping you e.g Aregbe and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by AbuMikey(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Very Funny!
Even with Melaye's 'Thug Life' attitude, I still like Him.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by hucienda: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Na wa.

Is this party a gang or what?

Everybody is nobody's spokesman.

The members are just doing as they please, having a field day... What's the ideology? philosophy?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by frankyychiji(f): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2015
PUSH1:
You are learner! Even the whole of Apc senators cannot muster the required 2/3 majority to impeach Saraki.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Vikkie14: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Yoruba Una go keep failing....
It's a pity that your moniker is a reverse of who you are. Being tribalistic is being treacherous

APC surely is on a long thing. They wont know what hit them when the Ministerial lists are released.

An house built on faulty foundation(lie and propaganda) will surely collapse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri / Igbo And Yoruba Unity In Process! / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.