Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,105 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous (3903 Views)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Vikkie14: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Yoruba Una go keep failing....
It does pains when one hopes to find Wisdom but instead found Stu.pidity.

Make sure you can spell Nigeria before you quote me.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
It's a pity that your moniker is a reverse of who you are. Being tribalistic is being treacherous

APC surely is on a long thing. They wont know what hit them when the Ministerial lists are released.

An house built on faulty foundation(lie and propaganda) will surely collapse.

This is not a mere propaganda but a natural phenomenon...
For every action there must be an opposite and equal reaction...
What then goes around comes around...

That I summarized my point like that shouldn't make you a judge except you are insane and you are not able to see the bold fingers written on the wall...
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Vikkie14: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

This is not a mere propaganda but a natural phenomenon...
For every action there must be an opposite and equal reaction...
What then goes around comes around...

That I summarized my point like that shouldn't make you a judge except you are insane and you are not able to see the bold fingers written on the wall...
I refuse to descend so low to your stage. #Peace
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by boyt1: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
When pdp withnessed Anti Party Action , apc called them Progressive . Now Saraki is the Real Progressive.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
I refuse to descend so low to your stage. #Peace
And I appreciate your favor of saving me your dilapidated sense of reasoning...

#FearOfArgument smh
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Kx: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2015
All the parties involved should sheath their swords.

Jagaban/ the west just got a taste of the bitter pill of what the ibos and south south has been tasting in the larger Nigerian conundrum

Irrespective of party affiliations, a hausa man, be it hausa fulani or any other variant of hausa, sees himself first and foremost as a hausa man before he see the Nigerian in him. That is why even when the leadership of APC was anointing prospective NASS leaders, the hausas used their God given gift, the ability to unite for a cause, to their maximum advantage against the leadership of the APC which shockingly have no known strong devoted,vocal, dogged and selfless Hausa member as it seems.

At the end of the day, like some people have said, #North win.
If we think, Saraki and Dogara will not do PMB's bidding, we need to think twice.
Make no mistake,the north is in this together.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by cocokiller1(f): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
there is fire on d mountain top

hahah,thought they said pdp should enjoy opposition wheras they can't evn manage themselves. .
always knew this apc is so full of shit.

pdp=criminals

apc=criminals in a new party forming saints...bunch of demented hypocrites.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by playboy99(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
mumu like u bukola saraki is an igbo man lol #ACE
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by asamaigho(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
dino melaye is yoruba,saraki is yoruba, so whi us really failing? show a bit of maturity,it will help u in d future.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by nickxtra(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Dino Melaye should better watch it on before he plays himself into the hands of his enemy. His case at the election Tribunal can be used to spite him for this rebellion against his party.
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
asamaigho:

dino melaye is yoruba,saraki is yoruba, so whi us really failing?
show a bit of maturity,it will help u in d future.

Didn't tinubu pushed for him and he failed??
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2015
playboy99:
mumu like u bukola saraki is an igbo man lol #ACE
I know say for your life you no go get even common sense let alone average sense
Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by ichoku2015: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
APC is the governing party for only 2 months now and they are already in shambles. After 100 days in office they would be chasing each other with cutlass, broken bottles, charms and court cases.
Association of Pathetic Criminals (APC)

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Gets Worse: As Saraki Group Describe APC As Treacherous by sheymoni(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
So many bills will suffer under this dispensation. Bills sponsored by Apc senators will be rendered useless by Pdp & saraki's loyalist in Apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After / When Your Husband's Wahala Is Too Much (pics) - Zikoko / The Ethno Religious Foundations Laid By Peter Obi In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.