Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After (3895 Views)

Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu / Omotowa: How Nigeria, Six Other Oil Producers Failed To Save For Rainy Day / Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by GentleNaaz(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Dat time when you come back from a foreign country (Cameroon) after 6 yrs departure from Nigeria. u take #11000 to the market to buy Caprice & groundnut oil, but on reaching to the market U realise that Ur money is not even enough to buy half bag of ordinary rice or Garri......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:35am On Sep 09, 2016
grin welcome back to nija

7 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by decatalyst(m): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Who thinks this picture depicts how stunned one can be to this kind of English language architecture? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by eunisam: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2016
I Don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by lokito: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2016
So the OP wrote all these many many explanation because of this pix

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by dannyben5: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2016
And dey tell u we ar in economic recession....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Larryfest(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol...who asked you to return home in the first place na Forget that saying of those days "no place like home" cos it isn't applicable in this recession period.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by power900: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2016
hehe

10 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2016
[b] embarassed HOW YOU Dance

4 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
"I am the most ABUSED and INSULTED president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total FREEDOM you enjoyed under my government". GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN December 2014.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by daryoor03(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Back to reality called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Icecream4U(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2016
androidroot:

"I am the most ABUSED and INSULTED
president in the
world, but when I leave office you will all
remember me
for the total FREEDOM you enjoyed under my
government".
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
December 2014.
yes, freedom to loot.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Yagalchychy: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Grand horizons window blinds and interior decor deals in all quality home and office blinds, well tailored curtains with unique designs and accessories,kitchen cabinet etc Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor on....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria....you would

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Fidelismaria: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by kettle84(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
dannyben5:
And dey tell u we ar in economic recession....
bros,this picture depicts the look on many Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
E the pain me but i won't cry, after wasting my hard earn mb to view this.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Vomm: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Ntoooooooooooooooooo to the z+mbies

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by GentleNaaz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fascinating
Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by TulsaOklahoma: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
make God help person ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by fratermathy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Welcome back o...

Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'd rather not come back anytime soon.
Re: Photo: When You Return To Nigeria Six Years After by GentleNaaz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
we will survive

(1) (Reply)

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha / Photos: IPOB Member Prepares For Battle With The Army, Says He Is Ready To Die / Did Buhari Commit An Impeachable Offence With Operation Python Dance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.