Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (75268 Views)

JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by dave2meek(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
What do you expect from a village school
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Meti99(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
That spoilt brat is wierld
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by jibbish(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
omo ORAN lati idile BURUKU
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Chiefia(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
All is the change APC promise nigeria
you ehn! Wetin u chop dis morning?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by loomer: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2015
I thought as much, she must ugly
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by stillonstreet: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
this family nawa ooooo...in other news.....at http://stillonstreet.com.ng/category/football-highlights/ we provide the latest naija highlights..

Video Download : Nigeria Vs Sweden 3-3 Women World Cup Highlights
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-nigeria-vs-sweden-3-3-women-world-cup-highlights/

Video Download : Nigeria Vs Hungary 2-0 WorldCup U-20 Highlights.
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-nigeria-vs-hungary-2-0-worldcup-u-20-highlights/

Video Download : Nigeria Vs Korea 4-0 World Cup U-20 Highlights
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-nigeria-vs-korea-4-0-world-cup-u-20-highlights/

Video Download : Nigeria Vs Brazil 2-4 U20 World Cup Highlights
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-nigeria-vs-brazil-2-4-u20-world-cup-highlights/
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by jeffizy(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Why can't the big baby stop pulling at her own hair?
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Brugo(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Na wa o. Gangster family.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by nonjebose(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
AkProsper:
Op u mean that *fat* girl is in jss2? In this generation!.
I think she's the only one goin to sku in her family so its quite understandable.
lol. Dis kin girl no go know book. Those ones wey dey sleep for class. Book she no go know,sports she no go fit do,only to reach house fight for food

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
are u saying dat EILENTRUST is a thief? please discuss.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by juman(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
This is a disorderly country.

An indiscipline country that breeds indiscipline country people.

Sorry case.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Let them all be detained.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by nerodenero: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
agurza:
Yes o, this will never happen in the north.
This is not true. Is it the same North that I know? Maybe it is a different North you are referring to.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by lonelydora: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Dunno why I'm laughing
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by rammyty: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:

So a change in political party is attributed to the indiscipline of a family
#thinkingofCR77
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Omotayor123(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Joblessness @ its peak...
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Vivly:
Bail should be per person for this mini terrorist group.
ur posts are always ambitious ..and not easy to understand
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Kweenliz007(f): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
Na buhari go fight sometyms I do wonder how some pple think
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
she's even a spoilt fat piglet angry
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Z8(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Yes I know things dey get K leg for naija, but how did they think they will get away with this? I don't subscribe to violence, that being said... make dem beat shege comot every member of that family. angry angry angry arrant nonsense
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
lorddubic:
Imao!!!
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
lorddubic:
Imao!!!
is this even funny?
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Ahmed4002(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
agurza:
Yes o, this will never happen in the north. This same student will later graduate with first class and would want federal government to give her scholarship to study abroad.

exactly my own thought.
you can't even say they graduate with first class. Cos I don't trust their results, only few out of them do graduate with the first class result genuine. its all about money.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Dega128(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
No be say I dey do tribalism buh u never go hear this stupidity for Yoruba lipsrsealed
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Dega128:
No be say I dey do tribalism buh u never go hear this stupidity for Yoruba lipsrsealed
what has tribe got to do with this?
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Ahmed4002(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin
you this yarinya. you don spoil finish
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Muzikluva(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
What nonsense!!! 40 strokes of cane each for all the family members and they should be charged for assault.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Abia State grin
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by rigarmortis: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
my texture is the best fur chinchilla.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU ) Has The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.