Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (75319 Views)

JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by sophiecoleen(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2015
shameless mother......mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by morereb10: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
na mad girl she be
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by akigbemaru: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2015
jss2 brought the entire family to beat up teacher.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by aguizm(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
JoachimPaul:
.... ... anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward .
Bloody liar, u paid for which 2 or 3 odds? U are just looking for jjc's to subscriber to 2 odds one can stay and forecast even in a noisy place.

Get fixed games of 500 odds and watch me recruit punters to ur group.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by 3Dimension: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
What is the meaning of barb as used by the writer?

smh for Nigeria bloggers
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
JoachimPaul:
.... ... anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward .

And your life still remain like this? Daily bread ni winning ko
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by seemsnice: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
All is the change APC promise nigeria

Anyway the brothers are jobless

#JoblessFamily
U a big time slowpoke
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Hop4ALL: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2015
God safe us all
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Baby elephant
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Princess4eva(f): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Bonapart:
The brothers are jobless
Na wa o........ See their akpu legscheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Masculity(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Azazi:
i feel like jumping on the head of that fat black girl

guy why on fat girl I smel something. grin
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nakamoto: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2015
HAYWIRE is the right word here!
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by legendsilver(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
spoilt fat brat
People from southeast lack home training

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Godwin86: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2015
see as she big lyk basket ball
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Pangea:

The JSS two student, Precious Nwadike who looks like an overfed spoilt brat had earlier been warned by same teacher two weeks ago to barb her hair but she did not heed to the warning.

Is this a report or opinion?
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by carzola(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Dahfuck is the army doing therethis Nigeria eeehhhhh we havnt finish the war on boko haram yet we have armed soldiers giving a jobless family frog job in a sec school? Buhari please probe the army this is a disgraceful scene.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
slys:

This is the only job you gat doing on nairaland

Always mind your own bizzz
Do what you preach! Mind your bizz as well. Anyways I don't expect any sensible thing from you! With that your dark ugly face, I don't expect you to type senses!
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by M4gunners: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Hahaha yeye family even the 2 grownup boys and the other girl that is so grown can't even advice their mother in a situation like this, instead they join her for this shameful act.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by franklingud(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Jobless bunch of family members!!.. #uselessness
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2015
HAHAHA...D family like fight no b small
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by SailorXY: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2015
what is this large cow doing in JS 2?

look @ the grown up brothers too just wasting about, showing nonsense muscles in arm-less. why them humbly sitdon for floor na, continue the fight make we see your ten heads cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by morbeta(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
She is the Oracle of the family and needs collective protection. My abia my abia.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by morbeta(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
She is the Oracle of the family and needs collective protection. Ada di Ora ama 1 of Abia.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by vetrovialMan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Spoilt she-popotamus angry
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by seedorfg(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Only in the east
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
I do not blame the kid.
I blame the mother.

If she has a father, I do not blame the woman either.
I blame the man of the home.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Useless family with no dignity. @ her age, she ll surely end as an old maid if she doesnt change.
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Free script for a Nollywood movie. grin
Re: Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher by Olypeppy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
hmmm..my dad will beat you up if u dare commit an offence in school...Jobless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.