Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? (2019 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
GIRLFRIEND: Baby, ever since you slept with me you've not called me, text me, flashed me, replied my texts or even returned my calls! What's the problem dear? BOYFRIEND: Nothing o. Have you ever seen a president still campaigning after winning an election?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by sweettease(f): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Omg... It will just kill me emotionally. It's even better to let her figure out you were in for the sex than say this.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
what does the person under me has to say?
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2015
blame the girl undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by komzyb(f): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
That's serious
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Spicylate(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
How i wan take react naw? na to just end call and move forward.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
This only happens to ladies who objectify themselves.

If all you show guys as your "selling point" is your body and your sex appeal, If the only things you are concerned about guys noticing about you is your boobs, or your asss, then that's what will always draw them close to you. That's all they will want and when they have it, you become useless and insignificant.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

If all you show guys as your "selling point" is your body and your sex appeal, If the only things you are concerned about guys noticing about you is your boobs, or your asss, then that's what will always draw them close to you. That's all they will want and when they have it, you become useless and insignificant.
Tell Them
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Nope, i disagree to the first part. This can happen to any lady. I have seen girls that dress okay being used and dumped by guys.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2015
silvertuke:
GIRLFRIEND: Baby, ever since you slept with me you've not called me, text me, flashed me, replied my texts or even returned my calls! What's the problem dear? BOYFRIEND: Nothing o. Have you ever seen a president still campaigning after winning an election?

i will send amadioha to his house
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by loomer: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
As long as she no be benin girl
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
hmmmmm....

See case oooo
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Chiefia(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Spicylate:
How i wan take react naw? na to just end call and move forward.
pathetic deep down inside... But brainy!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

You are right, But I still think dis can happen to any lady. some guys are just player all they went is pussy so weda you dress decent on not does not really matters to them.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by 2dice(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
6ty6ix:

i will send amadioha to his house
lol not when the Guy got ZEUS as his P.A
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Blackfire(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Well just text him that u went to hospital(tribunal) and discovered u are HIV POSITIVE(election that made him president was rigged).
Wait...wait... Wait..
After 5 minites watch him bombard ur phone with calls like politician that lost election.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by gabazin080(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

who typed this for you or have you repented. Because I remember you to once be someone that make comments off point and criticise OPs trying to learn.
no offence though
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
gabazin080:
who typed this for you or have you repented. Because I remember you to once be someone that make comments off point and criticise OPs trying to learn.
no offence though

No offense taken.
It's your opinion and you have the right to air it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by gabazin080(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

No offense taken.
It's your opinion and you have the right to air it.
alright ma'am. But you haven't answered my question
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
gabazin080:
alright ma'am. But you haven't answered my question

What question?
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by gabazin080(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

What question?
did someone typed that 1st comment for you or you have repented
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
silvertuke:
Here would be my reply-
Lving corpse,i dont blame you,that is how your miserable father n pathetic moda brought you to this month.A night stand between the two riff raffs,the condom broke n so u had life.
Since that is how ur dad treated ur mum,u think that is the right way to treat oda ladies..
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
gabazin080:
did someone typed that 1st comment for you or you have repented

When someone repents from something, it means that the person has come to a full realization that what he/she was formerly doing or involved in was wrong and he/she makes a decision to change and stands by it.

You used repent in your question. This means that you are directly implying that the way I was or the way I behaved in the past was wrong and I probably have come to that knowledge and I have made amends.

Well, as a matter of fact, I never acted wrongly and I don't see anything negative about my behavior in times past.
The way I was is still the same way I still am. I haven't changed. I haven't "repented". I am still the same missclassy.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
* use n dump*

Guys wicked sha .. The girl should just keep it moving what cant she do ... Nothing
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Blackfire:
Well just text him that u went to hospital(tribunal) and discovered u are HIV POSITIVE(election that made him president was rigged).
Wait...wait... Wait..
After 5 minites watch him bombard ur phone with calls like politician that lost election.

Hahahahaha, guy you got it so right.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
Not true.
There are men who would only want to sleep with you even if you are smarter than Marie Curie and always in a hijab(the ones flowing from head to toe)

I'd say, women shouldn't feel bad if something like that happened to them, ofcourse one would be upset but never let it affect your self esteem, you trusted someone and they failed, they are the problem, not you.

There definitely are signs that can tell you he's all about the sex, even before it happens but not in all cases, so just try your best to make sound judgements/wise decisions and leave the rest to fate, as one can almost never be certain of some things.
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Not true.
There are men who would only want to sleep with you even if you are smarter than Marie Curie and always in a hijab(the ones flowing from head to toe)

I'd say, women shouldn't feel bad if something like that happened to them, ofcourse one would be upset but never let it affect your self esteem, you trusted someone and they failed, they are the problem, not you.

There definitely are signs that can tell you he's all about the sex, even before it happens but not in all cases, so just try your best to make sound judgements/wise decisions and leave the rest to fate, as one can almost never be certain of some things.

Freecocoa Freecocoa Freecocoa, where have you been? he don long ooooooooooo. wondering if you would still remember me..
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
silvertuke:

Freecocoa Freecocoa Freecocoa, where have you been? he don long ooooooooooo. wondering if you would still remember me..
Hi, ofcourse I remember you, it's been long indeed, how have you been?smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by jashar(f): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
shocked ouch...
Re: Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? by silvertuke(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Hi, ofcourse I remember you, it's been long indeed, how have you been?smiley

Ok I am fine Dear.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Handsome Now A Crime / . / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.