Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (27477 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by pbs4real(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
She dn wash under gv dis guy. . .trust mii
Omotayor123:

I'm asking to know if she had fore warn op before hand....

If so then it's a different case entirely.
He shouldn't complain then.

But if not,
op is MUmu of the highest order.

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by maxiuc(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
They relationship Is already stained with betrayal is better you take heart and forget the whole issues I wil nt advice you to stay bcus it will never be same again hmmmm I always say it girls and double dating is lky bee nd honey this girls feel lky she is doing u favour by dating you bro jst move on with your life 0k this same exact thing happened to me and since 1yr now I reamained single bcus dis days women are scarce jst girls everywhere
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by firetrap(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
my first instinct after reading this was to go in on you and tell you how foolish you are for sticking in that kind of a relationship even after finding out that she's still seeing the guy, then I remembered that I was once in your shoes and couldn't bring myself to end it before she broke up with me. Op believe me, whoever breaks up with the other person in a relationship holds all the aces but after a while it doesn't matter anymore.

The best thing for you to do now is harden your heart, I know it won't be easy but believe me when I say that you'll be better off for it. delete all her pictures that you have. even the ones that ur in and delete her number and all text messages you guys have ever exchanged block her from all ur social media accounts and platforms and take a 2 to 3 weeks long break without any contact with her and you'll see that your better off without her. though it took me awhile, but I discovered that I deserved better than my ex and these days I don't settle for less that I deserve. Anyone who acts stupidly with me gets shown the door. no time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Omotayor123(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
mimicious:

Hmm, of all the complaint made is the U you saw undecided
I already comment on thread.
Plus, nothing bad in correcting a fellow NL No one is above mistake...
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by jayben(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2015
too bad ;Dtoo bad
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Neplusultra(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2015
undecided
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Dollyak(f): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
0merta:

You fall sick 'cos of an unfaithful, certified wh0re?

You must be a real B!tch-ass Nigger!

lol
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by azidomedogo: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
i once had that experience with an Ex.The moment i discovered she was seeing another guy,i became aggressive in bleeping her kitty cat for months after then we parted.
secondly,dont be in a hurry ending the relationship.Just look for another chick and relegate her,blive me she will be out of your memory in due time
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by ppeessuu: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
guy, i was in your shoe many many yrs ago like say 10 yrs ago
plsssssssssssss summon the courage to let go of the babe nowwwwww plssssssssssssssssssss
experience dey say is d best teacher from experince the babe will leave you at the end of the game she is playing with you. it is that simple shikenna
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by AraduF90(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
WTF! You have been dating a girls for 6years without proposing? I guess you are among those calling for the head of GEJ because for 6 years you felt he didn't do anything abi? Now what do you expect the house to do?

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by bengems(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I've been dating her for six years. 3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else, but when i asked her she said she was going to stop seeing the guy immediately but till date she still goes to see the guy, sometimes even in the guy's school.

I am in my final year while she is in her 3rd year. The other guy is in his OND1.

i feel betrayed and wanna end the relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to the affair with the guy. She also begged me to pardon her that she will end it. My problem is i can't share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV. I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now

well, the more you wait for her to change, the more she will be busy faking her love for you and exercising her hypocrisy as well!....any lady that truly loves you will never play with your emotions! it happened to my 8 yrs relationship, but u know I don't take sh*t. I gave her run, though it was not easy for me but time heals everything and she is still regretting her actions till today, but no room for her anymore! I advice u to do like me, till then you will notice she's been keeping you into emotional bondage! free yourself. ..she is taking you for granted and doesn't love u from the heart!
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by OlaoluEmir(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Her friends are begging u; If I hear! U betta wake-up and think 4ur self; cos what we 'B' will surely 'B'! Think 4ur future it's very important...... Let her go....... U'll see a better-1........
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by kachy: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2015
OP the other guy may actually be the side nig.ga and not u. She may just be with him cos he gat pepper rest more than u, therefore providing for her better than u. Don't rush to end the relationship. Find out from her sincerely why she's been seeing that guy. Then take ur decision afterwards.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by iamLadyGee95: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I've been dating her for six years. 3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else, but when i asked her she said she was going to stop seeing the guy immediately but till date she still goes to see the guy, sometimes even in the guy's school.

I am in my final year while she is in her 3rd year. The other guy is in his OND1.

i feel betrayed and wanna end the relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to the affair with the guy. She also begged me to pardon her that she will end it. My problem is i can't share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV. I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now

Plzzzz wisen up and not a dumb ass... Leave that bae and move on
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by FlySly05: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Its simple, she moved you from main dude to the side dude. So I'd say you return the favor by getting a better girl and relegate her to the side chic role. But remember, keep the sex safe. And no extra benefits.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Ushiefrank(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
asin eh! the guy matter tire me grin

he doesn't need a prophet to tell him to wake up from his "mumunity" dream.

he wasted 6years on a cheating gf embarassed

I guess his second name is MUMUNI
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2015
younghartz:
Love or obsession?

You'll waste your whole life waiting for them to change. Sleeping next to them and feeling alone. Wondering why they won't treat you right. You keep thinking it's your fault and you give more and more, hoping that your efforts will change things. You're in love with a lie, this is just the truth that you don't want to face. Let it go bc God wants better for you & you deserve better
I have never read a better quote like this for a long time you nailed it bro respect

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by NiRfreak(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2015
People really love you on nairaland.....even the girls here loves u so much with their frank and sincere advice. but one more advice: to make the break up fun and tolerable....start hanging out with as many gals as u can manage, gals dat will guarantee a steady fvck ,if not......suicide mite later be an option for u since uar good at falling sick if shes not with u for just two days.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Kingsasian(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2015
I have been in this same situation before. She kept promising that she will change and I foolishly believed thinking I was the one at fault and kept spending heavily on her for over six months thinking that will change her but she never did and she ended up leaving me high and dry. Op you should know your worth and never settle for less. There are better ladies out there and better things to do with your life other than to think and brood over a lady that is currently having the fun of her life with another man.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by DONLEKAN: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Call the bitchh over, you might need a vulcaniser machine to pump your kock, give er the fork of her life and ditch the biatch. Den swear for you ni, U dey spoil man.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Ushiefrank:

I guess his second name is MUMUNI
na you talk am o lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by kelechiMarie(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Seriously She's been cheating on you for three years? Please move on,it is quite obvious she doesn't value the relatiobship. I know calling off a six-year(?)relationship might be a hard thing to do but trust me,you'll be better off for it. I hope you find someone else who will be true,faithful and loyal to you. Take care.
Say no to relationships with cheats!
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by FlySly05: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
0merta:

You fall sick 'cos of an unfaithful, certified wh0re?

You must be a real B!tch-ass Nigger!

OP see as you make this guy vex so tey he dey talk america for here. grin shocked grin shocked
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by olukab1(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
It seems you love her more than she love you and the implication is that in case it never workout,you will be more at the receiving end. If it takes several attempts to convince her to leave the other guy,it show that you are her plan B. Please,try to seperate your passion from the truth. Love comes with mutual respect,if she can look you in the eyes and say"give me sometime to live the other relationship",it means you don't have her 100 percent commitment to making you guys work. So,the sooner you are convinced that you are the one and the only one the better otherwise move on. There is no waiting out on this, else you will be in a bad shape,if she eventually leave you for the other guy,remember my statement earlier"you love her more than she love you".
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by skyisthelimit(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2015
As per the OP...it's obvious you are very deep in this but listen to what most people have already written here...pardon their lashing but it's because they love you....get distracted with something more positive and make open friendships with ladies while you mature on how and when to handle the next level..learn from this experience too and many others that will come because aint no perfections in life especially when it comes to humans..male or female.

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by nsegun5: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Ode United!!!!!!!!!! mke u de do second hand boyfriend na!
means u dont even know wat you are worth! MUMU boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u are wasting time asking advice when the situation is so glaring!

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by veraiyke(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Abeg walk away. She isn't worth it. I wonder y u wud evn find out such a treachery n still hang on for 3yrs n yet she tells u she will end it. End it when. Lve her to d guy n go ur way is d best warning I will gv u or else xpet d worst. Or probably u dnt even love her bt kp her for ur sex drive daz y uve bn enduring it knowing u will soon gradge n lve her behind.if she slps wit u den obviously she slps wit d oda guy.n d fact is dat oda guy dnt evn love her. At d end una d guys b mumus n d girl na trash wasting her life in d name of flirt n pleasure
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by celebobo(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Guy my advice for you is to call the girl and sit her down. Ask her to make her choice of man she want to be with, if she choice you then you are in but if she choice d OND guy. You let her go and be focus. God must surely link you to your real woman.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by crisycent: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two.

Weytin dey sick you?
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Panshow(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kai! The speed wey this guy go take use break up with him girlfriend after reading all these comments ba, hmm Usain Bolt be kidding.

2 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by harry509: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:

play game.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Akinz0126(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
is this Op kidding me right now?

She has been cheating on you for 3years and you are still in that relationship.

I need to ask you a question.

Is it that you are ugly to attract another girl or you are just obsessed with this girl who doesn't love you.

Mehn don't be a fool. undecided

Wisen up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.