Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing (27463 Views)

How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by 0merta(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now

You fall sick 'cos of an unfaithful, certified wh0re?

You must be a real B!tch-ass Nigger!

10 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Sunymoore(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
leonatty:
Stop deceiving urself. Are u going to marry, if yes then go and see her family and I bet u, she'll stop. Better don't ruin her life by dumping her later. Who knows if the other guy is more serious.

What the absolute Fvck? A compound b!tch that cannot hold to a guy and your are asking the same guy to marry her? If marriage is a priority to her why won't she hold on to a guy she believes he can marry her and stop been a slut.
Don't ruin her life kwa? Are you kidding me? The girl is currently ruining his life now due to her bitchy attitude and you are saying BS.
OP dump her sorry ass ASAP now or the gods will be angry with you.. The girl is a local hoe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by daniel56(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
A cheater is always a cheater, take it or leave it, u can't stop her, she may leave that guy also and go for d richer guy if she find one
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by drolapet(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
i tink u are bin hypermorocious.... sorry if d grammar is nt in ur dico... infact u hv nt found love... u have found trouble... i mean wahala.... quit and forge ahead....

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Vyolet(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Dating for six years?
The lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
U re a big foooooooooooooolllll
Person dhe straff ur babe for 3 years and u dhe open moutn dhe talk forgiveness
Mumu
I no get wetin to tell u
Buh make devil punish u
Goat
As I read dis tin I dhe vex
If I swear for u, d swear go catch u

7 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by adonismuller(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't wana insult u,I would have called u a MUMU.

No matter how nice a guy is,he never accepts cheating from a girl...the day she started cheating on u is the day she stopped caring about how u feel or the relationship.

Guy no dey fall boys hand oo...is she a demigod to u?

2 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by idu1(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I've been dating her for six years. 3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else, but when i asked her she said she was going to stop seeing the guy immediately but till date she still goes to see the guy, sometimes even in the guy's school.

I am in my final year while she is in her 3rd year. The other guy is in his OND1.

i feel betrayed and wanna end the relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to the affair with the guy. She also begged me to pardon her that she will end it. My problem is i can't share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV. I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now
The girl doesn't love you...

I swear with amadioha....

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by XLR8R(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Am I d only one hu thinks d op needs a beating with no comparison?? undecided Ur brain z used for thinking not breaking palm nut shells angry

4 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by bdbest2(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm. Dnt knw what to say.

For your OTG flash drive please check my signature.

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by wisdompraise(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
fpeter:
six years and no marriage.....runaway from fornication.

I love this.

The guy dosn't know what he want.

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by ejembi28(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
@ op people like u make girls feel they re smarter,there re thousands girls out there.girls ve no value without GUY.

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Omotayor123(f): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
the question isn't necessary sister.

What are we saying here? why should a lady play games with two guys? if you are not happy with the first one, dump him and move on instead of trying to play smart.

seems there is something she is gaining from the Op
I'm asking to know if she had fore warn op before hand....

If so then it's a different case entirely.
He shouldn't complain then.

But if not,
op is MUmu of the highest order.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by dustydee: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I've been dating her for six years. 3 years ago i found out she was seeing someone else, but when i asked her she said she was going to stop seeing the guy immediately but till date she still goes to see the guy, sometimes even in the guy's school.

I am in my final year while she is in her 3rd year. The other guy is in his OND1.

i feel betrayed and wanna end the relationship but all her friends are begging me to give her time to put an end to the affair with the guy. She also begged me to pardon her that she will end it. My problem is i can't share my girl with someone else especially in this era of STDs and even HIV. I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

But you are already sharing her with someone else so where did the "I can't" come from? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Simple advice : Part ways with her, she is not worth, trust me.

She will not change, its a character she will hardly drop.

You are too young for High blood pressure

too young for high blood pressure,I gain something.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by pbs4real(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Please OP, whatever you do, steer clear of politics. Na people like you they become leader like GEJ: docile.
hahaha. . . Chai! See as i lauf nearly fall 4rm 4 storey.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by orilowo4lv: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
bros pls, Are u a tahta or woman pet.......... did u reallise that u will still leave the school for both of them to continue there lv saga............ stop decieving ur self, look 4 sweet baby outside.... best luckbros pls, Are u a tahta or woman pet.......... did u reallise that u will still leave the school for both of them to continue there lv saga............ stop decieving ur self, look 4 sweet baby outside.... best luckbros pls, Are u a tahta or woman pet.......... did u reallise that u will still leave the school for both of them to continue there lv saga............ stop decieving ur self, look 4 sweet baby outside.... best luck
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by brownlord: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
should I call you a fool?undecided
her friends are begging you to endure and promised you to change her ways? you wasted additional 3years after your discovery? chai !!! you must be the girl's MAGA!!!. I guess you are rich bro wink

dump her ass and move on.

Wrong, this guy is poor the other guy is the rich one hence the girl is finding it hard to quit because of the goodies she gets from him.

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by aldame: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
I THINK YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm asking to know if she had fore warn op before hand....

If so then it's a different case entirely.
He shouldn't complain then.

But if not,
op is MUmu of the highest order.

wooooooooMAN
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by Krisddon: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
You may love her but something tells me you're addicted to her pu**y, it worries after a decision to jilt a girl especially when you don't have one stand-by. But bro, wait a minute... In this era of change you're telling this old story? C'mon, be smarter!
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by hob(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
it hurts, but u got to move on,dump d girl................its over
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by adisaoladayo: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Eyah,boda ode,its such a pity.sincere advice move on.bt a serious question,is her p...y made of gold abi na diamond? mayb she don jazz u na y u dey fall sick.bt stil b sick 1nce rada dan b sick 4d rest of ur life.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by mimicious(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Op correct your mistake.. Change the 'U' in the Uears to 'Y'...... ( Years).

Hmm, of all the complaint made is the Y you saw undecided

1 Like

Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U re a big foooooooooooooolllll
Person dhe straff ur babe for 3 years and u dhe open moutn dhe talk forgiveness
Mumu
I no get wetin to tell u
Buh make devil punish u
Goat
As I read dis tin I dhe vex
If I swear for u, d swear go catch u
amen to that prayer
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Goodnuel:
Six good years shocked shocked cry cry cry
imagine
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by mimicious(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Op correct your mistake.. Change the 'U' in the Uears to 'Y'...... ( Years).

Hmm, of all the complaint made is the U you saw undecided
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
condralbede:
what else will I sayyou hv finished it all
na so o

pls don't forget to vote me cheesy
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
You mean the OP don eat Vegetable ? You get mind oooooo. Nice advise, the problem with our brother here is that he has allowed emotional feelings to blocked his sense of reasoning. I hope he wise up soon and write-off the monster.

indiraserv:
You either have very low self esteem or she has given you vegetable ....
Am sorry that's al I can think of right now
CAN'T DEAL
How someone can accept to be an option to another? Beats me
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by agarawu23(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
voltron:

There are too many nice guys born into this world.. this has to stop seriously angry angry
yes o it must
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by ejembi28(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
@ op people like u make girls feel they re smarter,there re thousands girls out there.girls ve no value without GUY.
Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by brownlord: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
@op stop postponing the evil day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / My Girlfriend Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.