Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (49148 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by datafreebie: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga tinubu wife too? This autocracy is about to get real.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by asumo12: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
angry angry angry

so
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by laurel03(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pain her ..... Sowi ooo . 9ja politics is diff from Lagos oooo

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by elohorayodele: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
na she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by harrysterol(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
I don catch u
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by CR77(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
tongue
tociano009:
see yourself
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Snobbery is a crime against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by CR77(f): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
lol
harrysterol:
I don catch u
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahaahahhaahahahah e de pain Senator Remi badly! Chai... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Trailblazer1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by loomer: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na ur family get nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by bbjummy: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm sure Saraki cares less about her tongue

4 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by mstik(f): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Take heart!
Lwkmd!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by elohorayodele: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Even if she is doing it on the surface because of the affront on Tinubu, it must be stated clearly that mrs Tinubu's has always stood on the part of principle,even if she is emotional and guided by family bonds.
I doff my hat to her and Gbajamiala for their stance.
The party's position reigns supreme and you cannot win an election under a party and decide to hand power to the party you defeated.
If Saraki felt he was that strong,he should have contested under PDP.
Many are conveniently forgetting that some of the new APC members today won their elections because of the Buhari phenomenon and the APC onslaught.
Let's assume that at worse,kwara had been won by PDP with Saraki still in party,PDP would have got 52 and APC 57 senators. APC would still have had d majority and had produced the senate president and Saraki would have been an ordinary floor member.So Saraki 's just acted treacherous and mrs Tinubu has acted like a hard core pity woman,because without apc ,no sp for Saraki.
I just hope Saraki gets impeached.

i hope u condemned tambuwal's action 4 years ago too because this is nothing more than karma coming back to bite APC in the a.ss

4 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by sweatlana: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Even if she is doing it on the surface because of the affront on Tinubu, it must be stated clearly that mrs Tinubu's has always stood on the part of principle,even if she is emotional and guided by family bonds.
The party's position reigns supreme and you cannot win an election under a party and decide to hand power to the party you defeated.
Many are conveniently forgetting that some of the new APC members today won their elections because of the Buhari phenomenon and the APC onslaught.
Let's assume that at worse,kwara had been won by PDP with Saraki still in party,PDP would have got 52 and APC 57 senators. APC would still have had d majority and had produced the senate president and Saraki would have been an ordinary floor member.So Saraki 's just acted treacherous and mrs Tinubu has acted like a hard core pity woman,because without apc ,no sp for Saraki.

Come and impeach him. Ntouuur. Bloody hater of democracy

10 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
NA WE NORTHERNER BE THE REAL POLITICIAN,

CAUSE APC WIN NO MEAN SAY HE (TINUBU) FIT MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM.

YORUBA THINK SAY THEM GET SENSE, BUT THEM NO GET SENSE AT ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Ujupsy: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Madam Tinubu stop crying over this,cos the deed has been done all you need do now is accept Saraki and take his hands in friend or very soon your own hand will be hanging

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
I heard Tinubu couldn't sleep all night cheesy cheesy cheesy
eyaaaaa poor boy he is

4 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by odomanis: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

You do not know Saraki's contribution towards the APC so, keep your mouth shut.

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Saraki influenced d 3 Senators in Kwara,they would have all won with Pdp if he didn't decamp,Plus the Governor and the votes Apc got in d Presidential election there!

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by ideylaff: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
odomanis:

You do not know Saraki's contribution towards the APC so, keep your mouth shut.

What was it? Apart from decamping with a few senators who had ego driven ambition

I see no winner here but losers (the people celebrating these ego driven clowns) last last they make them SA or SSA to the Senate President for them to eat the crumbs that drop off the table onto the floor

BUKOLA BUKOLA BUKOLA - Over ambitious boy.... the came used to smack the first wife is always kept above the ceiling

You will get your own oooo Atiku is not to be trusted like you oooo, hes also gunning for the same position in 8 years time oooooo

Dine with Bukola and Atiku with a long spoon ooooo

People seem to have forgotten how he tried to make sure Ibori was never arrested or charged.....

He stood by Ibori cos he needed Ibori's money for his political ambition

I have never seen anyone look down on people so uch like Bukola does.... due to his Public School Upbringing with his wife and siblings

They smile with you outside and stick the knife in your back in your absence

You need to hear them speak bad about people that spend time around them

I pity Dino Melaiye.... trying to hang with Bukola to gain popularity..

Hmmmmmm

Never seen a couple so full of themselves

What Tinubu did in Lagos but with some positive Results from fashola

Saraki Family have bn doing the same in Kwara for years but no results apart from their pockets bn lined

Keynote Presentation by Mrs. Toyin Saraki At ... - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCqsX882Ew

5 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by pure2012soul(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
E dey pain am die.
She was supposed to be made Senate Majority Leader. tongue
The Jagaban has been Jagabanded

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by thepatroit: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
jack67:
spot the difference
If you'd watched nta news, you would have seen that he shook hands with the woman, they exchanged greetings and she indicated for him to stand beside her for the picture. What is wrong with Buhari's posture? Is he supposed to hug her from behind or what? Remember he's a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by bdbest2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
She shld try and understand. This is more than party's ambition for Saraki. He needs that seat. We knw Tinubu worked hard for it. Bt we all ve to move on.

For your OTG smartphones flash drive, pls check my signature.

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Heaven will not fall.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by AreaFada2: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote.
I just hope Saraki gets impeached.[/quote].

Hahahahaha! Are you serious?

Saraki was a PDP governor for 8 years and still betrayed PDP by decamping to APC. The beauty of democracy APC called it. grin

So you think Saraki's treachery just evaporated once he joined APC? Wow!
Saraki joined APC to actualise certain ambitions and not even the puppet master Tinubu would stop the son of Oloye. cheesy

If tomorrow PDP offers him another attractive opportunity, he will move there without blinking.
Welcome to our political jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by pure2012soul(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
sweatlana:

Come and impeach him. Ntouuur. Bloody hater of democracy
grin grin grin grin grin
E dey pain dem reach dia bone

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by anonimi: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
OP, no pinshures? grin

Ok maybe that Alausa cameraman, aresa/aressa/arresa/Eko Ile go soon post them tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2499352_tinhurt_jpeg515e86d07edfa4d532eab98564a298bb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by 9jatatafo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bad belle now good ooo.

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by chaxking(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
That moment when u thought your husband has the country at his beck and call...
Firefire:
Senators who stayed away from Tuesday’s inauguration of the national assembly have finally been sworn in by the new senate president, Bukola Saraki.

There was drama when Remi, wife of Bola Tinubu, refused to shake hands with Saraki after her swearing-in on Wednesday morning, leaving his hand hanging and muttering some words to the senate president in a low tone.

Saraki had on Tuesday outwitted Tinubu-backed candidate, Ahmad Lawan, in the race for the nation’s No. 3 position.

However, other newly sworn-in senators‎ shook hands with the senate president.

They were all absent at the inauguration as the ruling party had called for an emergency meeting simultaneously and could not be sworn in as required by law before they could take their seats in the red chamber.

Lawan, who was the preferred APC candidate, and George Akume, who was the preferred deputy, were both sworn in on Wednesday morning.

Twenty-six other senators-elect were also sworn in‎.

Some of them include APC senators Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa) Bukar Abba Ibrahim (Yobe), Gbenga Ashafa (Lagos), Olusola Adeyeye (Osun), Isiaka Adeleke (Osun), and Shehu Sani (Kaduna).

The senate thereafter went into a closed-session at 10:58 am.

APC had, in a press statement on Tuesday evening, instructed the absentee senators to report for the traditional swearing-in.

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-saraki-swears-lawan-akume

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Solowande(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
forgiveness:
let's see APC's next move.
Do they have any move? cos frm wat I am seeing APC has been checkmated by PDP

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by fearless2014: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Petty Tinubu's houseife.
SMH !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.