Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (49147 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Ayietim(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
To believe is good but it's also bad,
some people are held captive by beliefs that hold them back,
from achieving the good things they desire,
such beliefs make them resist any change that could help them out.
Although they desire progress, they will not change this defective foundation,
they forget that a defective foundation will never support any serious ambition.
http://ayietim.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by doctokwus: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

i hope u condemned tambuwal's action 4 years ago too because this is nothing more than karma coming back to bite APC in the a.ss
Tambuwal did not chose an APC member as deputy.
Nigerian majority overwhelming voted out PDP because we wanted a change from the personnel and d way things are done.
Saraki/ekweremadu are both throwbacks to our nightmares of PDP.They would both be resisted I assure you of that and Saraki would not find one day of peace in that seat.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
The senators should think of passing bill that will reduce youth unemployment by sending them for training in Forex trading at our office and funding their account to start trading and making money. This will help reduce UNEMPLOYMENT drastically. Hit my signature and be the first to know.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Mekky05(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
jack67:
spot the difference
. One word "STUPID"
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by LaudGuy: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Puhlease!! Tinubu's lovely wife is as irrelevant as they come. Wot change has she brought to her constituency?

A §izzling Hot mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland 31-12-15. Free download! Anticipate it!
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by anonimi: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Even if she is doing it on the surface because of the affront on Tinubu, it must be stated clearly that mrs Tinubu's has always stood on the part of principle,even if she is emotional and guided by family bonds.
I doff my hat to her and Gbajamiala for their stance.
The party's position reigns supreme and you cannot win an election under a party and decide to hand power to the party you defeated.
If Saraki felt he was that strong,he should have contested under PDP.
Many are conveniently forgetting that some of the new APC members today won their elections because of the Buhari phenomenon and the APC onslaught.
Let's assume that at worse,kwara had been won by PDP with Saraki still in party,PDP would have got 52 and APC 57 senators. APC would still have had d majority and had produced the senate president and Saraki would have been an ordinary floor member.So Saraki 's just acted treacherous and mrs Tinubu has acted like a hard core pity woman,because without apc ,no sp for Saraki.
I just hope Saraki gets impeached.

Cry us an ocean, sore LOSERS. grin

When una dey do for Tambuwal in 2011 una forget principle abi?

Principle ko, principal of cerificate ni. grin

Awon goat-headed HYPOCRITES gbogbo angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by M4gunners: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Koli co mi ni be?

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by mobaking: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is a game,u win some,u loose some.Tomorrow u will need each other.Nigeria is the winner.

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Its ok, am watching.

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Abayhormy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki is a true son of his father. He is in politics not to help humanity but to laugh all the way to the Bank for his own benefit. As Saraki has become Senate President, forget it. That is the end of Buhari’s anti-corruption agenda. -Dr Wunmi Akintide
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by shift15(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
what most of you don't realize is PMB will be our president for the next four years. Buhari's religion won't allow him do what you want us to spot. I'm not a fanatic, but I won't critisize others for their beliefs. Besides what has handshake got to do with good governance? What did the clueless one achieve despite all those he shook hands with round the world?

This is Saudi king with same woman, can you be more Catholic than Pope?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Jackrich: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
She can cry all she want that won't still change the fact that she would be kissing those brown teeth of Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Mekky05(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
I heard Tinubu couldn't sleep all night cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess your a domestic staff in his home.

2 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by onajo2000(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Even if she is doing it on the surface because of the affront on Tinubu, it must be stated clearly that mrs Tinubu's has always stood on the part of principle,even if she is emotional and guided by family bonds.
The party's position reigns supreme and you cannot win an election under a party and decide to hand power to the party you defeated.
Many are conveniently forgetting that some of the new APC members today won their elections because of the Buhari phenomenon and the APC onslaught.
Let's assume that at worse,kwara had been won by PDP with Saraki still in party,PDP would have got 52 and APC 57 senators. APC would still have had d majority and had produced the senate president and Saraki would have been an ordinary floor member.So Saraki 's just acted treacherous and mrs Tinubu has acted like a hard core pity woman,because without apc ,no sp for Saraki.

It's take 2/3 majority to impeach the Senate president which apc can't get

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Jackrich: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

They should make themselves a noose. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Eruditor: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Apart from the impeachment part, I agree. I hope he apologises to the party and works well for Nigerians.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Saraki influenced d 3 Senators in Kwara,they would have all won with Pdp if he didn't decamp,Plus the Governor and the votes Apc got in d Presidential election there!
I don't dispute that.But PDP and Saraki would then have still been d minority party and Saraki wouldn't have been the senate president.
Eventhough I feel Saraki is not suited for that post,I have no much fuss over his sp but with the way he emerged and particularly having a minority party member becoming the DSP.Its wrong,improper,immoral and against the tenets of presidential system of govt the world over.
Many are not for eg quarelli g with the election of the house even though Dogara is not the party's candidate
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

You dey mind the yeye people.... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by dorodee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

My broda, it is called KARMA... they did the same to PDP through Tambuwal.
NB:.. Becareful of what you're sowing.

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Tambuwal did not chose an APC member as deputy.
Nigerian majority overwhelming voted out PDP because we wanted a change from the personnel and d way things are done.
Saraki/ekweremadu are both throwbacks to our nightmares of PDP.They would both be resisted I assure you of that and Saraki would not find one day of peace in that seat.

I laugh you in Hausa Language... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Eruditor: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Built2last:
This was Tinubu's arrangement

AHMED LAWAN AND AKUME

FEMI GBAJA AND MONGUNO

Then the wife Remi as Senate leader but alas, the game changed.

her emotional outburst is expected.

Conspiratory Ediotist. When was it Tinubu's plan? When Lawan and Akume were initially campaigning against themselves? When Monguno campaigned against Gbaja initially too?

Abeg, park well.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by ruffDiamond: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yr mama worse pass bush goat I'll mannered walaby like u
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by doctokwus: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Apart from the impeachment part, I agree. I hope he apologises to the party and works well for Nigerians.
Apologises while he has a deputy from the opposition party? What good will the apology do.
The best I feel he can do,barring an impeachment,is to go down on his knees,repledge his allegiance to the supremacy of the party and reverse ekweremafu election.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Eruditor: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
elohorayodele:

i hope u condemned tambuwal's action 4 years ago too because this is nothing more than karma coming back to bite APC in the a.ss

Tambuwal was voted for by his PDP members and also APC. It wasn't polarised like what we saw yesterday. Besides, Tambuwal ran on a 'PDP PDP' ticket if you please. What Saraki did was gift the DSP position to PDP to broker their overwhelming support. It is strategic but underhand.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by LKO(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Dnt waste ur precious time explaining anytin to these satanists. Saraki must go, only time. Because of selfish and greedy ambition, u join our common enemies to insult the party hierachy. Very pathetic. Just imagine the large numbers of senators that were sworn in today, in their abscence, black market election was done and Saraki became senate president, it wont stand for long.

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
shift15:

This is Saudi king with same woman, can you be more Catholic than Pope?
So the Saudi king should be your Standard in religion or the Pope as the case may be? So when the Catholic churches legalized same sex marriage why didn't you follow suit or support their stand? What most of you don't know is that we are all distinct individuals and accountable for our deeds individually. My point is we should practice our religion according to the scripture and not the way of any clergyman or king (like the Saudi king who is not totally accepted as their spiritual head- don't understand why he now be the standard then)
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Eruditor: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Apologises while he has a deputy from the opposition party? What good will the apology do.
The best I feel he can do,barring an impeachment,is to go down on his knees,repledge his allegiance to the supremacy of the party and reverse ekweremafu election.

I agree as well, but he cannot reverse Ekweremadu's position because whether we like it or not, he was voted for by the house.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Neplusultra(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by mamapidgin: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

your maths is poor

Don't forget that saraki left PDP for APC with 15 other Senators so you can do your maths again, it's a well calculated game. what I want the APC to do is to reunite it's senators and let bye gone be bye-gone cos if they don't do that the party is heading for self destruction.

Shikenna
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by papaejima1: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
hehehe
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Built2last: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Conspiratory Ediotist. When was it Tinubu's plan? When Lawan and Akume were initially campaigning against themselves? When Monguno campaigned against Gbaja initially too?

Abeg, park well.

would it not have been better that you were ab.orted than be alive and suffer this palpable height of political ignorance.

you are uniquely clueless on the political permutations and instead of seeking help. you display your generational problem here.

check my signature before you invite me to battle

1 Like

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by pus11: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
[size=28pt]The Igbo's people are making mistake. The senatorial seat inside the independent country in f western nigeria are for Igbo,hausa people to win.

That why you see northerners winnings it. Because it is not for Yoruba to contest for those position

The northerners sponsor their children living in western nigeria to win the seat. That why you people complaint all the time.

That why northerners occupy those position and not Yoruba people. Because Enugu abia,ebonyi state is expected to sponsor its ccan tizen living in western nigeria to run for those position. Because the people of western Nigeria can't take part in the election. Only Igbo,northerners can take part In senatorial seat inside western nigeria

But the Igbo's don't know this. And for many years northerners occupy this position.

List of northerners
Saraki
Ahmed magaji tinubu
Buruji kashamu
Mamora
Bareehu Ashafa
Edu
Boroface
Nassir isiaka
Badro
Bakare
Shebba Lafiagi etc. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.