Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (34664 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by A40(m): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro A40
they started like that, grew up like that, and got down like that....for 7yrs. the lady's "assumptions" is what failed her, not this man. as she said, their goals was to ultimately have a good job, and obviously, this guy aint got one yet. would you rather he sets his goals aside in order to build a family with the wrong foundation? (to each their own as to what their foundations should be)
McLaren no try oo! Because of wetin dem do Alonso you no dey post for F1 section again.

The goal of any person is to get a good job/business. I agree Nigeria of now is at the worst possible time to get married without a steady income. However I see nothing wrong with the girl trying to find out her position. I don't agree with biting your tongue for anybody and I don't think that's what the girl is suggesting but clearly she wants a commitment and I see nothing wrong with that. I've been there before only difference I tell these girls to do what works for them when they start acting funny or droning over and over about marriage. They are at two different places if you ask me

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by MRBrownJ: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
JLM:
Guy I am begining to suspect that you are the guy himself. Ladies should run from all guys with your type of mentality. My sista runnnnnnnnn!!! These are the types that love to eat their cake and still have it.

here is another confirmation of women and their low self esteem and insecurities. so, in your little world, a man who does not have the same goals as you "automatically" must be cheating?!

NO 1, I repeat No man who "loves" you will keep you hanging, u know y? cos love means he cares about your well being, and your future, and is concerned that you are a woman and your time is going.

what does love got to do with marriage?! are you saying that if you love someone you MUST marry them whenever YOU (women) are ready or/and desperate?! since when does 7yrs is the new limit for dating? funny how the care and wellbeing only matters when it is for women? (and we shouldnt care about the care and welbeing of men, right?)

Have seen guys who wen they are not ready for marriage, or they have a nice gal friend, and do not want to keep her waiting and frustrated, they call her and let her go , because they understand what it means for a woman to be kept waiting till her time is late
and cos they actually "love" her .

have we now become robots that we MUST act like all the other donkeys out there, like sheeps?!

the fact that you believe that a man should marry a lady simply because of her body clock is the most stoopid thing i have ever heard today, and i suggest you go and splash cold water on your face in order to get your senses back. any man or woman should use their HEAD/BRAIN into deciding if it is the right time to marry someone. they should NEVER use any other tool to evaluate whether they want to marry someone (or not). if all the necessary foundations are there, then they should plan on getting married, NOT BEFORE.

people like you have no RESPECT for marriage, and this is why you would think that anyone should get married for no damn reason, forget about their lifelong goals, and instead bring MISERABLE families into this world.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by MRBrownJ: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2015
A40:

McLaren no try oo! Because of wetin dem do Alonso you no dey post for F1 section again.

bro, dont mention it, i have sleepless night when thinking of this BS move Alonso made this year, and as hard as i am telling myself it will be better eventually, every weekend it is getting worse and worse...especially when i now see Ferrari getting on the level of Mercedes (let alone Vettel moving there, KAI!!!!!). the thread is closed if not, i would have cried my eyes out on that thread, lol!

The goal of any person is to get a good job/business. I agree Nigeria of now is at the worst possible time to get married without a steady income. However I see nothing wrong with the girl trying to find out her position. I don't agree with biting your tongue for anybody and I don't think that's what the girl is suggesting but clearly she wants a commitment and I see nothing wrong with that. I've been there before only difference I tell these girls to do what works for them when they start acting funny or droning over and over about marriage. They are at two different places if you ask me

i fully understand that she must sit down and talk to her man FIRST, so she knows exactly where she stands in that union, but what i dont understand is the people blaming the guy for having goals in his life and following them. she cannot force something like that and it should come naturally. who would even want to be marrying someone who wouldnt say YES genuinely? this is no different than emotional blackmail (and some women are expert at it).
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by jamela(f): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Cavenchy:

Well done Jamela

Thanks grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by prof800(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
26yrs
26 years? ...which means you have been in relationship with him since you were 19! angry Sis, give me this guy's number, I must to scold him and he must to marry you. The devil is a liar. grin
You have 3 more years before it's too late tho. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by A40(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, dont mention it, i have sleepless night when thinking of this BS move Alonso made this year, and as hard as i am telling myself it will be better eventually, every weekend it is getting worse and worse...especially when i now see Ferrari getting on the level of Mercedes (let alone Vettel moving there, KAI!!!!!). the thread is closed if not, i would have cried my eyes out on that thread, lol!
Hahahaha couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I doubt Alonso would score a point this year. Ferrari has improved on Vettel's arrival, Red Bull has declined since Vettel's exit. Coincidence? I think not

The thread is still open check very well. I still posted about the last race in Montreal

MRBrownJ:

i fully understand that she must sit down and talk to her man FIRST, so she knows exactly where she stands in that union, but what i dont understand is the people blaming the guy for having goals in his life and following them. she cannot force something like that and it should come naturally. who would even want to be marrying someone who wouldnt say YES genuinely? this is no different than emotional blackmail (and some women are expert at it).
Truthfully I don't respond very well to ultimatums and emotional blackmail which is why if the guy is anything like me the girl might as well do like CeCe and keep on Walking. Women would be women and they all crave marriage at some point. I'm sure if it was a shorter relationship she wouldn't even be here asking this question, she would have since voted with her feet

Let's be clear I'm not saying the guy is at blame for anything. Same way the girl has every right to walk out of this relationship if its not going to have a desirable outcome for her. They should be willing to meet each other halfway.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by bigcil2(m): 12:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
You're welcome. Never ever give any man a monopoly over you. You have a choice to make. You don't have to marry someone because you dated him for 7 years, especially someone who doesn't care.

Make up your mind now, and stick to it.
I have a feeling you have experienced this before and youre been biased. No offence, but dont you think its just a one sided part you have heard, maybe not the full story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@believer01

A) for 7yrs you guys were seemingly happy with the r/ship you had... what status have you achieved today that makes you think that you must "upgrade" this r/ship to marriage?! do any of you guys have the GOOD JOB that you were dreaming about while dating for 7yrs?

B) sadly, many foolish Nigerians believe that having millions in their account will lead the way to a great union.....while we all know this is BS. it has all to do with 9ja men egos and how it will make them feel much better if they can (at least) AFFORD all the bs that comes with marrying someone in 9ja, aka expensive glitzy wedding to portray yourselves as a successful loving couple (even if they aint).

C) if you knew all along that he didnt believe in early marriage, why are you trying to change him now?

D) how often do you expect him to visit your family? shouldnt he do that whenever he feels like it?! he has already told you that he is going to do whats right "in due time", so you probably should stop trying to con/trick him into a corner with your family.

as for your questions:

yes you should! dont you "LOVE" him?! you guys have already discussed the issue, so chill..... if you cant then you could always move on with your life with someone as desperate as you to get married.

what you wrote above is a CLEAR indication that you have NO IDEA what love means.... so pls stop talking of what you do NOT know. if you loved your man, there is NO WAY you would have written the above stoopidity.

so you understand him so well but yet dont understand why he asks you to wait until he will be ready for marriage?! why are you contradicting yourself? you dont understand the man because if you did, you wouldnt have opened this thread.

then why dont you go and marry one of his friends?! lol! whether money is enough or NOT, is not the issue here....the issue is that it is his CHOICE, so stand by it, instead of comparing him with other people. you cant even stand by that man's choices and yet you are here talking about love and/or marriage. you have NO concept of what it takes to marry someone, especially when you are here comparing your lives with that of others.

oh lawd!!!!!! and you have the audacity to say you love the guy............. i guess its a selfish love where only your insecure self matters, right?

here is what you should do....... sit down, ask yourself what is the priority in your life TODAY, and if that man can give you what you desire TODAY. if he can then great, but if he cant then ask yourself if you can wait for it or not. if you cant wait for it then move on with your life and go marry the 1st donkey you will meet.

Your mind is one way traffic. You are not fit to give advices dear.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by JLM(f): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:

here is another confirmation of women and their low self esteem and insecurities. so, in your little world, a man who does not have the same goals as you "automatically" must be cheating?!

Oga dat statement does not insinuate cheating, it means that the guy gets to enjoy the best years of one girl, and then later leaves her to marry another, he doesnt cheat on her by double dating, but leaves after sucking away her best years.

MRBrownJ:

what does love got to do with marriage?! are you saying that if you love someone you MUST marry them whenever YOU (women) are ready or/and desperate?! since when does 7yrs is the new limit for dating? funny how the care and wellbeing only matters when it is for women? (and we shouldnt care about the care and welbeing of men, right?)

Yes a man that goes into a relationship with a lady whom he knows has marriage as one of her major goals, only to be vague about it when the time comes, without any tangible reason does not love such a lady. If she was a lady who was never interested in marriage or didnt believe in it, n he knew then there would be no reason to cry foul! Sometimes we just talk anyhow we like wen we r not in those shoes. Now tell me, if this lady was ur sister will u advice her to keep waiting for a man who says marriage is still so far for him after f^cking her for 7years, will u honestly advice her to continue waiting??

MRBrownJ:

have we now become robots that we MUST act like all the other donkeys out there, like sheeps?!

the fact that you believe that a man should marry a lady simply because of her body clock is the most stoopid thing i have ever heard today, and i suggest you go and splash cold water on your face in order to get your senses back. any man or woman should use their HEAD/BRAIN into deciding if it is the right time to marry someone. they should NEVER use any other tool to evaluate whether they want to marry someone (or not). if all the necessary foundations are there, then they should plan on getting married, NOT BEFORE.

people like you have no RESPECT for marriage, and this is why you would think that anyone should get married for no damn reason, forget about their lifelong goals, and instead bring MISERABLE families into this world.

You have used the word "body clock" n am happy for that. So it means u know that a woman's body has its time, especially regarding childbirth, n d later it gets d more the complications. Tor Madalla. No 1 is forcing any1 to get married o lailai, all we are saying is if u r not ready to marry a girl, or ur timing is still in d far future, be decent, reasonable, loving enough to end the suspense n gerout of her way while she still has good time!!! For ur info, the parents that birthed ur grand n greatgrand parents, evn without attaining life-long goals remained hapily married some for 80yrs! Meanwhile dos of this age who claim to be such good planners n preparers cannot evn stay married for 3yrs , even after all their so-called goals!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by keenn: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2015
I don't believe the idea of sitting someone to discuss matters concerning relationships actually works. Most people are saying ' why not sit him down and discuss what plan(s) he has for u'
This method might be effective in some scenario but not most cases. A guy will want u to read him through his actions.
I will advice u move on, but before that, show him this forum and the comments people make about him(at least u presented him in a good light to us)
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:29am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:

A pure Nigerian with green dusty passport.
State? I was in Solid state few months ago but i am now back to..............lol
Ok,no P,reply my pm,Let's go private,we re derailing dis thread
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by blakky97(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
26yrs
okay.
propose to him and marry him. its not a sin.
Ruth and Esther made the first moves on the men they eventually married and yet they are the only ones who have books in the bible.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by jossiwan(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
thank you. i have tried several times to talk with him which always end with quarrel. i will talk with one of his family member that i am very close to

This might back fire. U need wisdom 2do dis... It should be someone he respect so much, and make sure u do not sound desperate. Let him know that you want to know his stand is; on your future with him... Finally, You can only wait for 2more years cox u will be 28 after dat n he's not showing commitment, my dear call it QUIT.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by khassy(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
i am a regular member on nairaland and i create this user to remain anonymous. i need mature guys and ladies to advise me on a way forward.
dont mind my grammar and typographical errors

i have been dating this guy since our 100level days in school, most people fear in school is that school relationships ends at the gate but our did'nt end at the gate. we went for youth service and still continue with our lovelife though the relationship was collapsing during service year but we built it up again and everything was okay after service. i happened to serve in his state and i was retained after service which makes us to start staying in the same town.
In school all our focus was to finish school, serve and get a good job. marriage was not really discussed cos i was thinking it was too early and since we were doing fine for 7years i believe marriage is inevitable (i hope that word is correctly use). there is one thing i discovered after service
1. he is not ready to talk about marriage not because he is tired of me or anything (cos i know i am one of the best things that has happened to him) but cos he believe he must have millions of naira in his account.
2. he believes the tradition of not marrying early in his family could also delay his marriage even though i have met almost all his family members.
3. he brings up quarrel or another issue when i bring up visiting my family even though he has met them twice.

my questions:
1. should i wait till "forever" when he will be ready to discuss/ready for the marriage?
2. i love him but now i have offers from different guys and i know the offers won't last forever(i have turn down 2 already). should i stay and pray he comes to his senses or leave him?
3. we are so closed to each other and understand each other so well that it will be difficult to understand anyone else like that.
4. am not against him having millions of naira but "money is never enough" his friends that are not as okay as himself are getting married already.
5. am not trying to rush him into marriage but how am i to know i won't regret waiting until when he will be ready? what if he leaves me after the long wait?

7years relationship now. plssss no insult we all do crazy things for love but we learn everyday and i believe this forum will give me the candid answer i seek

sorry Bae
you have just been family-zoned

you are simply a sister to him

my2centa

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Sexxkillz: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Sweetrosa:
just went through all your posts now.Did God give you all the wisdom in the world?
No he did not. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by lupey: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Do you care about what strangers think about you? Do they feel your pain? Who cares if they call you wicked? Are they in your situation right now?

If this guy leaves you after you waited for him for 14 years, it is this same set of people that you are worried about them calling you wicked for leaving a 7 year relationship, that will still call you a big fool for dating and waiting for a man for 14 years. . .

Your life, your choice, your decision, your happiness.

shocked shocked shocked Sexxkillz is baaaaack!!!

*fist pump* yeah!!! That's what I'm talking about!
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by bayulll01(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
i am a regular member on nairaland and i create this user to remain anonymous. i need mature guys and ladies to advise me on a way forward.
orum will give me the candid answer i seek

The yorubas will say,oro kin le ka fi obe bu,after reading all your complains all I can say is a relationship that lack directions will surely end in trauma,since you mentioned that there is good communications and you people understand one another gud,talk to him,let him know how you feel,let him understand both of you make make the millions,the guy has target no doubt but they say two heads are better than one,so I will advice you talk to him,his utterances,body language will open your eye if he want to marry you or not

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by wiringdpt(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2015
If he won't discuss the future with you, he has already dump you. Stop turning down offers and where do I submit my cv grin
believer01:

i have been dating this guy since our 100level days in school, most people fear in school is that school relationships ends at the gate but our did'nt end at the gate. we went for youth service and still continue with our lovelife though the relationship was collapsing during service year but we built it up again and everything was okay after service. i happened to serve in his state and i was retained after service which makes us to start staying in the same town.
In school all our focus was to finish school, serve and get a good job. marriage was not really discussed cos i was thinking it was too early and since we were doing fine for 7years i believe marriage is inevitable (i hope that word is correctly use). there is one thing i discovered after service
1. he is not ready to talk about marriage not because he is tired of me or anything (cos i know i am one of the best things that has happened to him) but cos he believe he must have millions of naira in his account.
2. he believes the tradition of not marrying early in his family could also delay his marriage even though i have met almost all his family members.
3. he brings up quarrel or another issue when i bring up visiting my family even though he has met them twice.

my questions:
1. should i wait till "forever" when he will be ready to discuss/ready for the marriage?
2. i love him but now i have offers from different guys and i know the offers won't last forever(i have turn down 2 already). should i stay and pray he comes to his senses or leave him?
3. we are so closed to each other and understand each other so well that it will be difficult to understand anyone else like that.
4. am not against him having millions of naira but "money is never enough" his friends that are not as okay as himself are getting married already.
5. am not trying to rush him into marriage but how am i to know i won't regret waiting until when he will be ready? what if he leaves me after the long wait?

7years relationship now. plssss no insult we all do crazy things for love but we learn everyday and i believe this forum will give me the candid answer i seek
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by bayulll01(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
You're welcome. Never ever give any man a monopoly over you. You have a choice to make. You don't have to marry someone because you dated him for 7 years, especially someone who doesn't care.

Make up your mind now, and stick to it.

Skillz you talk like a newbie,let the lady talk to the guy,his utterances and body language will talk sense to the babe,one thing have learnt is you don't advice a woman cos they always do what is in their hearth

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by funmeme(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Do you care about what strangers think about you? Do they feel your pain? Who cares if they call you wicked? Are they in your situation right now?

If this guy leaves you after you waited for him for 14 years, it is this same set of people that you are worried about them calling you wicked for leaving a 7 year relationship, that will still call you a big fool for dating and waiting for a man for 14 years. . .

God bless your brain dear. You are a life saver and I hope she's able to make decision babse on this meaningful advice given.
@OP, there you have it, the choice is yours.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by funmeme(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:

God bless your brain dear. You are a life saver and I hope she's able to make decision base on this meaningful advice given.
@OP, there you have it, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Everydaeguy(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
thank you but won't people see me as a wicked person if i end 7years relationship without even listening to my reasons
who are these people??are they the one in this sham relationship....who cares about what people say...you??seek your happiness first before considering another....everybody will not buy your opinion or go by your reason...those people should pick up a map and head straight to hell for all I care....7years into a relationship and he isn't making any move,ladies dnt like truth 2b told2him but here is the unadulterated truth.....your man has moved on,he's seeing another lady or probably grooming his wife to be,he doesn't want to be the one to break the ice,he gave u an attitudinal language which you understood but still questioning..the earlier u read,comprehend n digest the hand writing on the wall the better for you..I bet my girl friend on this,he isn't waiting to make any millions buh buying time to frustrate u so u cud leave by yourself...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by boma95(f): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2015
believer01:
noted smiley

I'm not trying to insult you tho...
But you sound too weak for a 26yr old
U sound like once your guy yells at u,u just shiver and go back into your shell... babe ds life we just have one of it to live....obviously you can feel the signs but you're consoling yourself with how far you've come with this undeserving guy....7years is too long to just throw away yeah? Just like 10years will be too much to get dumped....what strategy is he plotting to become ds millionaire? What's the duration of his strategy? My dear the best advice you can get is the one you give yourself.....just do the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Dollarboom: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
You know there are certain issues in life that no one else can do for but you,yourself. You know this guy more than anyone else, only you know if he is your 'No one else but you' or there are so many other guys that can substitute him in your heart. Do a check of this one more time and follow your heart. At the end, whatever the outcome is you will have the joy of haven done what you really really wanted to do.

Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by mommyice: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
mrklean:
Please advice me I received this txt from my girlfriend. AYO AM SORRY, BUT I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. TILL WE MEET AGAIN. GOODBYE THANK 4 EVERYTHING. AM GOING TO MISS U. MY PARENT DONT WANT U, IN MY LIVE .

You are FIRED brother, simple
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by dotna(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Your relationship isn't static. It's not even dying. . . Your relationship is dead.

That guy has someone else in mind. He wants you to leave at your own volition. It's good you've started using your common sense since God will not send an angel from heaven to talk to you.

How will you tell me that after 7 years of dating and sleeping with someone, after being with him from 100 level thru NYSC, after him meeting your family twice, after the plans you both have made towards marriage and he suddenly develops cold feet and picks a fight anytime you mention marriage, that all is well? What millions is he waiting to make? How much is bride price? What is actually the difference between marrying you as a wife, and all the fvcking and living together you two have been doing for 7 years? Why is he suddenly scared of committing to you in marriage, after committing to you and your punanny for 7 previous years?

I smell rotten catfish. And my nose never fails me.

Listen to me and listen good. A 7 year old child is now in primary 3. Next year, he or she will be in primary 4. Stop waiting for what will never be. Why do you want to wait for someone who isn't ready to discuss his future with you in it? Do you really want a hand writing on your mirror before you activate your number 6?

If you've been getting serious offers from other guys, stop turning them down and start paying them attention. Your happiness here is key. Make yourself happy. Why should your happiness depend on one man who doesn't want to discuss his future with you in it? Why do you want to wait for a selfish man who cares only about his millions? Do you not know that after he makes his millions, he's gonna dump you? Do you not know?

If you wait, you'll regret. He has already left you, but you are yet to get the confirmation, or as we say in banking terms, you never receive the alert. . .

I have never read this truth so brutal. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by omaji53jeremiah: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
my paception in relationship is, if you can not get what you want kindly leave before it is too late period. do not let all those voices in your head deceive you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Sexxkillz: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2015
lupey:

shocked shocked shocked Sexxkillz is baaaaack!!!

*fist pump* yeah!!! That's what I'm talking about!
Hope you're good. . . wink
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2015
H
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
give him time, know for sure you marry someday either to ''him'' or to him. God bless grin
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by believer01: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
blakky97:

okay.
propose to him and marry him. its not a sin.
Ruth and Esther made the first moves on the men they eventually married and yet they are the only ones who have books in the bible.
I won't try that cos I have seen 2different cases of the ladies proposing and making all the arrangements for the wedding but the husbands refuse to show up in the church. When the husbands were later questioned they said nd I quote "I am not ready" imagine d disgrace. Thanks for your advised anyways I will ask him if I am included in his future.
Re: My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please by aameyah(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
Acidosis:
Na all these kain yeye relationships dey cause infidelity in marriage.

At the end of the day, you'd go after a guy you don't love out of desperation while keeping contacts with your school bf.

You might even end up with a virgin rich and innocent guy, after spending 7 good years under another man's roof sad sad

A beg abeg, just stick with your boyfriend, force him to marry you!
"Ki olorun ma je ka gbe egun elegun."

I will never marry any woman who has spent 7 years with another man. Your best shot is to lie about your past.

Whoever hears this will marvel sad sad

Would you prefer she spent the 7 years with 7 different guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / First love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.