Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Low Self Esteem Signs (women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low Self Esteem Signs (women) (4190 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / 7 Signs Women Often Misinterpret From Men / 7 Signs Women Often Misinterpret From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sometimes its hard to tell if a lady has low self esteem issues and it can be real damaging in a relationship and sometimes they bring their partners down with them too.

Some Examples
1) Some don't think they are beautiful, they hide their body , face etc
2) They constantly seek approval and validation from men
3) They need a man to make them feel good or people in general
4) She thinks too much about what people think about her
5) They bring down other females , to make themselves feel better.
6) Lack of confidence and self worth, they are not assertive and rely on others to help them out.
7) They can NAG , lol complain about everything , always one issue or the other
8.) If shes been in An abusive relationship, be weary very most times they are hard to handle as they have been use to a certain lifestyle .
9) Some don't love themselves so how can they love others.

Low self-esteem can lead to mental issues serious depression etc, so be mindful when picking a long term spouse. smiley , as this has damaging impact on couples that has one partner going through this. Alot of broken home and break ups are caused by a partner with low self esteem.

*sips tea*
Source : me

4 Likes 404 Shares

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
1. Misssclassy

2. Mrschima

3, Cherryice

4. Blank

5. Blank

6. Misssclassy

7. Misssclassy

8. Blank

9. Misssclassy

Thanks
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by dharay99: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by demmy0325(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
True.. Guys shud b careful with the kind of girls they date...

Buh

...low self-esteem doesnt lead to depression... Its the other way round...
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by asumo12: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sauce nko

LadyBoss1:
Sometimes its hard to tell if a lady has low self esteem issues and it can be real damaging in a relationship and sometimes they bring their partners down with them too.

Some Examples
1) Some don't think they are beautiful, they hide their body , face etc
2) They constantly seek approval and validation from men
3) They need a man to make them feel good or people in general
4) She thinks too much about what people think about her
5) They bring down other females , to make themselves feel better.
6) Lack of confidence and self worth, they are not assertive and rely on others to help them out.
7) They can NAG , lol complain about everything , always one issue or the other
cool If shes been in An abusive relationship, be weary very most times they are hard to handle as they have been use to a certain lifestyle .
9) Some don't love themselves so how can they love others.

Low self-esteem can lead to mental issues serious depression etc, so be mindful when picking a long term spouse. smiley , as this has damaging impact on couples that has one partner going through this. Alot of broken home and break ups are caused by a partner with low self esteem.

*sips tea*
Source : me
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
Sauce nko

Lol its from my head

Source nah my brain
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by MEGGATRON(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm here to gossip
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

men ur too on point
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by demmy0325(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
Sauce nko
... Sauce kor.. Peppersoup ni.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yeah.
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Princecalm(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
you can still move on with her and help build her self esteem other than moving moving on with someone who will be too buoyant to challenge you to a fight.

3 Likes

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by CHYMA0258(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
it's really a killer for both sexes when one develops it.

1 Like

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Princecalm:
you can still move on with her and help build her self esteem other than moving moving on with someone who will be too buoyant to challenge you to a fight.

Yes u can help her but sometimes u can lose urself in the process .. Sometimes therapy and proffessional help is needed.. Some women that suffer from this are suicidal now it will be tough to break this behaviour.
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
CHYMA0258:
it's really a killer for both sexes when one develops it.

Yes it exist in both male n females ... But im just speaking on females for now , as males express these traits differently .
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
demmy0325:
True.. Guys shud b careful with the type of girls they date...

Exactly

I had like a coolege friend male
He had a gf and he used to call me n tell me oh my chic tried to jump out of the window , im like what? Tomorrow she tried to jump from balcony cuz his doesnt compliment her or show her attention ( her wods), anyway one day he was at work they had anither fight over the phone blive this girl took blade n started slicing her wrist ... Which kind relationship be dat it continued for years d girl just recked my friend now his gay .. We dont even chat anymore self his nit into chics anymore
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Jayjay0(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by 2dice(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Exactly

He had a gf and he used to call me n tell me oh my chic tried to jump out of the window , im like what? Tomorrow she tried to jump from balcony cuz his doesnt compliment her or show her attention ( her wods), anyway one day he was at work they had anither fight over the phone blive this girl took blade n started slicing her wrist ... Which kind relationship be dat it continued for years d girl just recked my friend now his gay .. We dont even chat anymore self his nit into chics anymore
haahahahah.... I no fit laugh ...no make my food pour Jare
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
haahahahah.... I no fit laugh ...no make my food pour Jare

Hmm women ate dangerous
Some will cut themselves n say its d guy who did it
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hector, seek shelter for the thunder that is about to fire you from these missus-es. ! It's almost done. Seek refuge. sad
Cutehector:
1. Misssclassy

2. Mrschima

3, Cherryice

4. Blank

5. Blank

6. Misssclassy

7. Misssclassy

8. Blank

9. Misssclassy

Thanks
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by demmy0325(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes u can help her but sometimes u can lose urself in the process .. Sometimes therapy and proffessional help is needed.. Some women that suffer from this are suicidal now it will be tough to break this behaviour.

**You may lose ursef in the process**.... Hmm.. I love that point....

It cn take a lifetime to recover ursef bk especially if that person end Up jilting U..
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
demmy0325:

**You may lose ursef in the process**.... Hmm.. I love that point....

It cn take a lifetime to recover ursef bk especially if that person end Up jilting U..

U garrit
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Princecalm(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

when you can't correct that personally then as you said, therapy and proffessional help will be implored.

1 Like

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by 2dice(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hmm women ate dangerous
Some will cut themselves n say its d guy who did it
yea ... Foreign babes do DAT .... 9ja full breed .. No dey do that one... If she rem. Na only me my Papa born . ... Btw atleast you knw Women are very dangerous ...
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by tinuolababy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op, how can we help them
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
2dice:
yea ... Foreign babes do DAT .... 9ja full breed .. No dey do that one... If she rem. Na only me my Papa born . ... Btw atleast you knw Women are very dangerous ...

Yes because we are ruled by emotions .. N can do stupid things when upset ...
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:

It's your opinion after all.
So feel free to air it. Knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by demmy0325(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Exactly

.. Gay?.. Wow.. Thats bad... She must av really hurt him...
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
tinuolababy:
Op, how can we help them

Idea for counter thread

Not sure over here .. Talking to people and seeking help i.e councelling / therapy.. Also finding a good man that is understanding although hard can turn the lady around .
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Gay?.. Wow.. Thats bad... She must av really hurt him...

Guys dat cant handle it

Just turn gay lol ave seen a few and heard stories
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by SuPeRq(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by stephenqueen: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Self Esteem Signs (women) by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hector, seek shelter for the thunder that is about to fire you from these missus-es. ! It's almost done. Seek refuge. sad
fear not... I like misclasy na why I dey find her trouble..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Possible? (photo) / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / My Friend Wants To Kill Himself For His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.