Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. (6469 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
1. When you feel the nag is about to happen, just go
for a walk, or go to the bar. the point I’m trying to make here is to be consistent so that every time she
is about to nag, you just get out of the way.

2. Ignore the nagging. Whenever she starts nagging, act like you’re deaf, she will either get bored because there is no reaction, and the nagging will end or she may get pissed off.

3. Always create a space for yourself, maybe a room. Somewhere to hide from the nagging when it starts.

4. Try to sense it ahead of time. So in the event of such an outcome, you could compliment your wife and this will distract her and she’ll just forget for the time being about the thought of nagging you.

5. When she is about to nag, Start complimenting her. You can say: hey look at that dress and your hair…I love it! you really are the best wife/Girl in the world and quite sexy too why don’t we just jump on the bed and do our very own special dance whilst laying down!

6. Laugh at her nagging face! It makes her shut the hell up,they get frustrated about the fact that you laughed at them. When they try to nag again immediately after you laughed ….just laugh louder this time!

7. Keep them busy, always try and keep the nagging at rest by taking them out for dinner or just doing something together, with a bit of luck this will also stop them from nagging you because this might be something they nagged you about, so try and second guess them and cut it short before the nag sets in.

8. Neutralize the nagging by nagging back. When you do so, you are only giving her a taste of her own poisonous medicine. ….Hope this helps.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/8-best-ways-deal-with-a-nagging-girlfriend/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Falconey u don jam mad woman befor?
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by goodmorning40: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
No
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
I dont think this will work for her
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Falconey u don jam mad woman befor?

if all these no work, that means the angels they deliberate on her matter, he don pass physical realm
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I dont think this will work for her

if any of the aforelisted can't work then nothing can work.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
shocked @no5 my guy just did dat for me not quiet long,oh he think he's smart right? #going back to nag cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by CountDracula(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
U first said I shud gerrout wen she's abt to nag, den u said I shud ignore her, den u said I shud compliment her, oga which one? Dey counter each other nau
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked @no5 my guy just did dat for me not quiet long,oh he think he's smart right? #going back to nag cheesy

I understand, you can't do without it, its one of your trait.

My ladyboss1 is perfect she doesn't nag!

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
CountDracula:
U first said I shud gerrout wen she's abt to nag, den u said I shud ignore her, den u said I shud compliment her, oga which one? Dey counter each other nau

guy you wan multitask? This one be like computer system?

The situation will call for what way to use.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
shocked anyway my guy enjoy it. cheesy
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Behira(f): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am just gonna observe comments..... guess dis is gonna be fun grin wink
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by CountDracula(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Hw? Ure jus spewin shii and ure askin me to guess wen to use ur rubbish ideas
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
CountDracula:

Hw? Ure jus spewin shii and ure askin me to guess wen to use ur rubbish ideas

what better idea can you brain generate? Commit suicide?
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bible verses about nagging wife grin grin
Proverbs 21:9

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.

Proverbs 27:15

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;

Proverbs 21:19

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.

Proverbs 25:24

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.

Proverbs 19:13

A foolish son is ruin to his father, and a wife's quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.

1 Peter 3:1-2

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct.

Ephesians 5:21-33

Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, ...

Proverbs 12:4

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.

1 Peter 3:5-6

For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.

Proverbs 27:15-16

A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; to restrain her is to restrain the wind or to grasp oil in one's right hand.

Ephesians 5:24

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

Proverbs 31:10-31

An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar. ...

Proverbs 11:22

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.

1 Peter 5:3

Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock.

Proverbs 18:22

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Cc: kingtom grin

1 Share

Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by CountDracula(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
If I comit suicide it wud b to avoid livin in d same world wit someone as stvpid as u
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Brugo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Be grateful cos you haven't met a lady who would provoke you by calling you spineless and immature cos you decided keep mute and avoid her nagging.

Some ladies are just plain trouble. No matter what you do they would provoke you. And they would never be wrong in their own eyes.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
CountDracula:

If I comit suicide it wud b to avoid livin in d same world wit someone as stvpid as u

good! Then the $tupid will stop being $tupid because the source is gone!
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:
Be grateful cos you haven't met a lady who would provoke you by calling you spineless and immature cos you decided keep mute and avoid her nagging.

Some ladies are just plain trouble. No matter what you do they would provoke you. And they would never be wrong in their own eyes.

kai! From experience uh?
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who nag these days self? Hmmmm sha guys enjoy nagging at times. Left for me i wil just kill u withsilent treatment, no time to shout.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Brugo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

sad I'm just tired of her.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Who nag these days self? Hmmmm sha guys enjoy nagging at times. Left for me i wil just kill u withsilent treatment, no time to shout.

you must be joking can a girl ever be silent?
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:

Bro dont b tired,enjoy it cheesy
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Brugo:

woa woa woa are you guys married? Life is too short mehn.

That's why I don't want to spend half being worried and sad.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by adedayourt(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
i jus dey lok i no talk
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

enjoy what?

OK I get it now, enjoy the PUNNY and the WAHALA that comes.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Number 2 . On point ignoring a chic is the best thing .... She will look stupid if she gets nothing back from the guy. But be warned it will anger her more tho ... But after a while she will shut it smiley
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
then u haven't even met gals who hate taking panadol. The worst i can ever do to a guy is keep him silient and pretend like he never exist. He wil be the one to nag instead.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Adisa89(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Number 1 to 3 make sense to me...number 1 most likely. But from 4 to 8 is not advisable for a very hot-tempered girl/lady. they cud hurl anything at u if u try to tease them when they're heated up.

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Number 2 . On point ignoring a chic is the best thing .... She will look stupid if she gets nothing back from the guy. But be warned it will anger her more tho ... But after a whike she will shut it smiley

I'm using it on you right away! I wanna ask is it one of you ladies trait to nag?

What's the joy in it? Does it make you ladies feel superior or what?
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by Brugo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sister, how long would I continue to endure her spiteful nature? Some days, she just won't stop trying quarrel with me.

MEGGATRON:

We aren't married yet. I'm not even looking forward to marrying her anymore. Who can live with such a human being? Certainly not me.
Re: GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

I hope you realize nagging him constantly is a mental torment?

There's a reason why most guys have headphones.wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.