Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company (6470 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2018
he is so cheap and low, but he is not my boy. he is the boy for all the company, which means, he cleans the toilet for all the supervisors here. and i have no idea how to seduce him, or , in another word, to order him to do whatever i want him to do.

if i am his direct supervisor, i could order him to pull off his pants. but things are tricky now.

i need to figure out how much money i should pay him, before he agrees to ejaculate.

but, all in all, i love his big dick, which is obvious from the silhouete, and his pungent juice.
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by emmie14: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Segun u no go ban Ugandalady? If Na ordinary fool I call person Na three 4months. From June 23rd till October 26th. You no wan pity person. Look at trash like so.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
emmie14:
Segun u no go ban Ugandalady? If Na ordinary fool I call person Na three 4months. From June 23rd till October 26th. You no wan pity person. Look at trash like so.

i guess your endeared segun is secretly savoring my threads, and masturbating his big rod too..

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Caseless: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2018
You need help.

Please if you're ruined, don't ruin the poor/innocent man. Allow him to clean his toilet in peace.

Cococandy
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Caseless:
You need help.

Please if you're ruined, don't ruin the poor/innocent man. Allow him to clean his toilet in peace.

Cococandy

he needs some quick money. anyway, i dont know why ejactulation will ruin a man ?!
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Caseless:

Cococandy

What’s my business with this?
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by pafo(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Oloriburuku ni omo uganda yi o.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by sarahade(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Omoale yi.
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
sarahade:
Omoale yi.

i know this, you mean, i m a bittch!!

i stayed in niggeria for 2 years . at least l know how to say dick in yoruba!!
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
pafo:
Oloriburuku ni omo uganda yi o.

omo?money?

sure , i will pay for your black guys, provided they have nice dicks
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by sarahade(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

i know this, you mean, i m a bittch!!

i stayed in niggeria for 2 years . at least l know how to say dick in yoruba!!

Weyrey you go soon confess finish.
Omoirankira
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by pafo(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

omo?money?

You think you are doing me with this white girl thingy?

Nigger, you black and we know it.
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fuçk urself with Big Cucumber...

DirtY Slut. tongue
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarahade:

Weyrey you go soon confess finish.
Omoirankira

confess what?confess i dont give a shiet to black female ni77ers?
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
pafo:

You think you are doing me with this white girl thingy?

Nigger, you black and we know it.

take my fingers , but this time not for masturbation

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Fuçk urself with Big Cucumber...

DirtY Slut. tongue

what about these blond fingers wanking your dick?

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by BluntBoy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

omo?money?
Werey cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Bintabisiriyu: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

i guess your endeared segun is secretly savoring my threads, and masturbating his big rod too..

Hahaahhahaha seun osewa mynd44 lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Werey cheesy

what is werey?

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Hahaahhahaha

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by BluntBoy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

what is werey?

Who are you calling a nigger, son

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Who are you calling a nigger, son

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
This cretin again angry
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by edimolu(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=69462720][/quote]
Your finger looks so malnourished!!!

Are you always hungry?

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
fucksterisback:
This cretin again angry

any problem? you whiteladyhunter.
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
edimolu:

Your finger looks so malnourished!!!

Are you always hungry?

they are TANNED in africa !!!!

the cost of chasing BBC
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
when will seun ban this gay nigga !!
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
rafhell:
when will seun ban this gay nigga !!

nigga with white skin?
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Gaspardd(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lollin at ur fat finger u fat piece of shìet
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gaspardd:
Lollin at ur fat finger u fat piece of shìet

give a scrutiny, they are so tiny.

you should feel amazing, IF a man possesses such fingers
Re: I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
ugandalady:

any problem? you whiteladyhunter.
white lady hunter? I can't stop laughing, you're just an over bleached olosho typing trash from one slum in ajegunle.

Besides, who the hell do you think is hunting you, Bleep you, Bleep your overbleached white skin.
I'm thinking of how to make some bucks and invest in a business with a good roi, one silly overbleached girl thinks I'm hunting her angry angry

Look, this isn't gonna end well for you, I was always fond trolling online until I was busted which affected me badly. Stop all this bullshit, if you love yourself.

A word, they say js enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? / The Boyfriend Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.