Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. (44685 Views)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by empror298(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
mr stelvin 101 pls mind ur words. Christians dnt talk shit. n dnt insult anybodys religion
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by hansad: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
And some dumb people will still call him a dullard

long live the president
God bless Nigeria

Look, Buhari doesn't know what to do to govern Nigeria.

In history, there has never been a newly-elected leader of any African country going about Western European and African countries looking for help to contain the problems of his/her country, the way Buhari is doing. Something is wrong somewhere for Buhari.

Even the Liberian woman president, Sirleaf, shortly after Liberia's civil war did not go cap in hand to the West and African countries for solutions to the country's problems.

Remember Buhari antagonized Nigeria Army officers when he told them that their fight against Boko Haram amounted to a fight against the north of Nigeria. It appears Buhari is yet to have a common ground with those military officers.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by koife(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2015
And they all poured in their comment.....that's exactly what the white man uses to fool us all....they give u some news to celebrate, while they sit back and do nothing!
Didn't they promise Gej of their intelligent service to find chibok girls...why didn't he mention the chibok girls?
Conspiracy from the pit of hell.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Banter1(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
shina419:
may Allah help u my presidor ,u shall shame ur hater and they will all perish inside the lagoon.
them lagoon materials
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ramalot(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
And some dumb people will still call him a dullard

long live the president
God bless Nigeria

What part of the tweet proves otherwise?
All it infers is that he may be unable to handle the situation himself, and needs help.

When the tweet reads: "Buhari tackles corruption and defeats Boko haram," then we can have a conversation.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Uncletony(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
shina419:
may Allah help u my presidor ,u shall shame ur hater and they will all perish inside the lagoon.

This your grammar though!!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Go and tell your jobless and useless father to take care of your miserable prostitute HIV infected of a mother. She needs it more!

Fool!!

hahaha You just confirmed what I stated earlier.A typical Lagos slum brought up. I feel sorry for your family.
Somebody aired his opinion without any provocation you resorted to abusing him and his ethnic group. You re certainly sick. Woman you better check yourself before you ruin yourself.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2015
hansad:

Ignoramus, Libyans were rich and peaceful under Gaddafi, so why is poor you qualifying Ghaddafi as a tyrant?

Iraq was never a breeding ground for terrorists under Saddam Hussein. Perhaps you meant to write Afghanistan.

Your Boko Haram friends expanded because they have ideological friends in the 12 northern sharia criminal laws states. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

If you are a Christian that takes shiiit, go eat more and more shiiit, Nigerian Christians don't take that anaaal shiiit.

The truth they say is always bitter young man so go eat ur poo and stop quoting me, if my words are hurting u, go huge transformer or use the nearest rope and commit suicide coz from ur way of reasoning, it's pretty clear you are an abomination to humanity. where was ur brainless father when President Buhari was running for Presidency? I guess he was busy playing draft witg his fellow NFAs and jumping on ur mother morning till nite. E-diot!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by jorlons(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
I can't remember being a pessimist...I'm all for good governace

I had to quote you because of the emboldened. Ever since the inception of this administration, you've never seen anything right with what PMB has done.

Question is how can a new admin be doing everything wrong ?? And if they've done well from your assessment, how come you never talk or talked about it ?? No offence but you're far from supporting good governance as long as this administration is concerned.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by anwo247: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
You cannot give what you dont have.

Buhari is a Dullard
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Johnolis(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
angry angry angry
and there goes the Daura President again. please someone should remind that old illiterate ancestor that Nigerians elected him to fight corruption head on.,and not taking us back into the era of slavery with the west. say no to neo colonialism.
Nigeria is indeed on auto pilot since may 28th.I wonder when the old man from daura and his commissioner VP will wake up from slumber and take Nigeria to the promise land they promised during electioneering campaigns.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by destiny25(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
OK, are we now ready to sign gay rights into law? We are watching.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by anonimi: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
achmed1:

I mean if I was an ardent Muslim for 20 years and decide to become a christian today, I wouldn't go about saying there is no good at all in Islam, except of cause,I was never really a Muslim ab initio.

Do you know the story of Saul who became Apostle Paul in the Bible?

Do you know many African 'idol' worshippers who became Christians/Muslims and zealously DESTROYED their cultural HERITAGE subsequently?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by jice(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Burger01:
Nigeria is getting it right gradually. Abeg start with rejecting madam Allison's asylum application smiley

Whatever will help the fight against corruption and terrorism in Nigeria is highly welcomed. There is no shame in this..the shame is on you (protection and attention seeker) and your clueless paymaster that plunged the country in such a pitiable state. Stop criticizing everything that takes your fancy for once. Are you that senseless

No help comes free. What are you giving in exchange for the help. Hope not the Niger-Delta oil.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ITbomb(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded , tell me more
Behold the correct CinC in Sambisa not the dullard in Germany begging for US help while bombs are exploding every day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Tundeiab(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Leopantro:
Interesting.
Don't insult MY JESUS CHRIST. If this imagine was that of MOHAMED, gbege go don happen...

Know the level you take your stupidity !
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by frakdon(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2015
ebamma:
We can make use of that ass here In Nigeria,
Please don't export it to Biafra
guy no think am
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by iidibaraya(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko hatred Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.
Hatred
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by frakdon(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Caracta:

Gross profile pic. Nigeria would be glad to be rid of you.
are yu..........................jealous?
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by scantee(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

I never knew that Nigeria has become an extension of the UK. The UK anti-corruption agency will be the one fighting corruption in NIGERIA, and their Military will fight BH(another Iraq). So what is the use of Buhari in power when the UK is to take care of our domestic issues? Nigerians should have been told that we are the newest British territory.

To think that paid APC trolls are hailing this is pathetic, and more pathetic that President Buhari saw no shame in retweeting it.

Your head is there....
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Burger01(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2015
jice:

No help comes free. What are you giving in exchange for the help. Hope not the Niger-Delta oil.
Make Nigeria sha better is my ownsmiley
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
shina419:
I love u iron lady ur bf should be proud of u
and u will b happy to ve a wife as iron lady
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
scantee:

Your head is there....
angry angry
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by peegirl(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Stelvin101:

The truth they say is always bitter young man so go eat ur poo and stop quoting me, if my words are hurting u, go huge transformer or use the nearest rope and commit suicide coz from ur way of reasoning, it's pretty clear you are an abomination to humanity. where was ur brainless father when President Buhari was running for Presidency? I guess he was busy playing draft witg his fellow NFAs and jumping on ur mother morning till nite. E-diot!

Tamuno e! See BOMB!! shocked
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
we cant wait to go away from you rapist that enjoy raping under age babies. and i have a feelings you're a rapist. cos you are making use of a female account on nairaland looking for who to kidnap. i hail una o
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ttmacoy: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
The unit will probably be based in the UK helping to stop the transfer of ill gotten gains from nigeria to the UK and not that they will be in Nigeria.

It's a good move as it reduces attraction of stealing money in Nigeria to buy houses etc in the UK or other western countries.

barcanista:
New UK Unit Will fight Corruption and Boko Haram

Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by ifewise(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
With Saraki and Atiku controlling the senate.Corruption will increase *3.Am sorry for NIGERIA!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by M4gunners: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Ok good but you have to stop your country men from buying stolen crude oil from nigeria. As a matter of facts that will be the best help you can render to us.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by Mftivi: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
you bigot, they are the only tribe in nigeria that welcomes strangers with open arms. your brothers and sisters here live peacfully, they are never discriminated against or reminded that they are strangers. An igbo man will defend a stranger before his own brother infact i love the yoruba and hausa people around here dunno where the haters here come from, if they wanna leave then the other country people havnt been welcoming.
Re: UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2015
tobillionaire:
na today?
E don tay my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.