Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend (1574 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by lilzeel(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello folks this is not a post to create a scene on nairaland just ma opinion though. Yesterday I was on a field work with a customer of mine and we got talking, he asked me if I had a girl friend I told him no because am not ready to go through any emotional saga. He then gave me the following reasons why I needed a girl friend as a guy who's above 18+.

1. Women are very difficult to understand: if you don't get to understand or study women from a early stage it will be very difficult to live with a woman as they're all the same when it comes to LOVE, RELATIONSHIP and MARRIAGE things the only thing that differentiates them is the ones who have the fear of God.

2. You learn how to tolerate and endure: having a girlfriend and keeping the relationship takes a lot of work from both party but more from the guy, women are very complicated in nature. If a guy does not possess any of these qualities you end up fighting with your woman everyday of which can lead to divorce in the future when you eventually get married.

3. Women love to be pampered: not all guys can pet a woman. A woman loves to be pet like an egg if you don't do this you're not caring enough, which will be very difficult for a normal guy who's never into any relationship to cope when he finally settles down but having a girlfriend makes you know how to go about it when you settle down.

4. Women are unsatisfied: no matter what you do for a woman today it becomes nothing by tomorrow, you still need to do more the next day. You can never please a woman to the fullest they're good at nagging and complaining if you don't get use to it as a youth how do you cope or manage it when you get married?

5. Women don't reason like men: if you think as a guy you're always doing the right thing for your babe or wife you're actually getting it wrong to her she could be enduring it because she as the fear of God and also loves you but deep inside she's hurting. As a guy you can never tell if your woman is reasoning with you except you're good at communicating with her the more you talk the more you realize your flaws.

Finally, my opinion is not a guaranty for every young dude out there to go and start messing up with girls (sex) is just a fact that can help reduce future divorce as the rate of divorce in these part of our world is becoming appalling......

All the single guys in the building go out there and get your self a girlfriend study and understand her please don't include immoral acts(on your own).

Note: Any relationship that appears perfect you guys don't beef or fight it means either somebody is deceiving somebody or somebody is pretending to somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
Nice post OP, but i still think relationships are meant for the mature who are ready to get married and not for any kind of experience that leads to hearth break, waist of time, money and energy.
by d way, why are u making it look like only women are complicated and needs to be studied when most men are jst over grown babies
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by dharay99: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
will b baq to read ds. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by LivinADVERT: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by vizkiz: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

do you know that spacebooking is an offence? angry
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
You are bashing women indirectly@OP.

It is not right.

Don't you know that you can stay with a woman for 10years and you still won't know her if she doesn't want you to?

I have a single rule for dating.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...........

It is that simple and yet hard.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
True OP, so true... But boys of nowadays are physically a 18yrs+ but mentally below 18yrs
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Ayjos10(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
Nice post OP, but i still think relationships are meant for the mature who are ready to get married and not for any kind of experience that leads to hearth break, waist of time, money and energy.
by d way, why are u making it look like only women are complicated and needs to be studied when most men are jst over grown babies
..hu really are u?do u av an alert dat shws wen som1 updates?been readin post since mornin nd u'r always btw 1-5 to comment first..U MUST BE LALASTICLALA's gf
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Since I don pass 18 and I no con get gfrnd nkor? undecidedSince I don pass 18 and I no con get gfrnd nkor?
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Neyoor:
Since I don pass 18 and I no con get gfrnd nkor? undecidedSince I don pass 18 and I no con get gfrnd nkor?
it cool.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
The long and short of it is that, relationships serves as an experimenting ground for every young fellow that intends to get married in the future?

There is still a gulf difference in being in a relationship and being married.

Factors like commitment level, moral rectitude, responsibility, and objectives differs in relationships and marriages.

I've seen guys who were amazing in the relationships they kept but sucked big time in their marriages. Just like I've seen dudes who sucked in relationships only to become great husbands in the future.

So one doesn't really need to go through series of relationships to be ready for marriage.

In my humble opinion, all you really need is maturity and discipline.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by endowednicky(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
dharay99:
will b baq to read ds. lipsrsealed
I swear,eleyi gidi gan o!!!but av noticed you don't read long writeup y?
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by lilzeel(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
AirborneLacer:
The long and short of it is that, relationships serves as an experimenting ground for every young fellow that intends to get married in the future?

There is still a gulf difference in being in a relationship and being married.

Factors like commitment level, moral rectitude, responsibility, and objectives differs in relationships and marriages.

I've seen guys who were amazing in the relationships they kept but sucked big time in their marriages. Just like I've seen dudes who sucked in relationships only to become great husbands in the future.

So one doesn't really need to go through series of relationships to be ready for marriage.

In my humble opinion, all you really need is maturity and discipline.
Bro you're right but in the case where the man sucks in marriage is because he built the dating game on pretense. If you come out true been yourself before marriage there's no way the marriage is not goin to stand the test of time.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Jayjay0(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry not all
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by jayied(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Girlfriend
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by dharay99: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
endowednicky:
I swear,eleyi gidi gan o!!!but av noticed you don't read long writeup y?
cuz it takes time n strength
& at d end, most of dem are trash.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
lilzeel:

Bro you're right but in the case where the man sucks in marriage is because he built the dating game on pretense. If you come out true been yourself before marriage there's no way the marriage is not goin to stand the test of time.

You're still making a mistake.

Dating is another world, whilst being married is an entirely different world.

Now let me use this analogy to buttress my point. Earth and Mars are both planets but with different features.

Humans cannot survive unaided on the surface of Mars because the air there, such as it is, is about 1 percent the density of air on Earth.

Martian air is composed of more than 95 percent of carbon dioxide. And since Mars lacks a substantial magnetic field like the Earth's, the Red Planet cannot deflect harmful radiation that comes from space.

It's also much colder on Mars than on the Earth.

So if we humans would have to inhabitate Mars on the basis that it's just a planet like Earth, we're bound to hit extinction.

Now back to the topic. You don't just move into marriage believing it'd be blissful because you were in spectacular relationships with different girls.

Marriage just like Mars presents sterner challenges, if you're not mentally prepared, fully mature and well discplined, it will collapse at your wake.

Living on Earth, in this case - dating, wouldn't even save the wreck.
Re: Why Every Guy Above 18+ Needs A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayjos10:
..hu really are u?do u av an alert dat shws wen som1 updates?been readin post since mornin nd u'r always btw 1-5 to comment first..U MUST BE LALASTICLALA's gf

am home alone nairalad is d only place to be

(1) (Reply)

Just Describe Them The Way You Feel Bout Them / Ladies Can You Do This For 10,000$ Cash / Help!i Think Am Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.