Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (66386 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by haykinzz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.
Now I don't even know where to start with her, what kind of advice to give.

Should I tell her not to date or have any boyfriend??

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

I need help please, how can I advice her

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue

Nothing you can do for her. Let her enjoy what you've been enjoying with other people's sisters. Advise her to protect herself else baby tins in 9 months grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

495 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
When you were dating other people's sister nko

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is your sister a meal

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by nrexzy: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba

We're known to speak very good English. So on behalf of the Yoruba race, you're hereby disowned. grin

On a serious note though, I've come to realize that the more you try to beat or force a girl in her teenage, the worse it gets. You need to make her your friend and talk mate so that when she gets approached by a guy outside, she'll feel free to tell you and ask you for advice. Any other approach would just make things worse.

423 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Your friends told you to sit her down and talk to her, same friends wanna date her,just 2 hit that thing under the mini-skirt . #it is well

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by IamLEGEND1: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why e be like say some people no get sense?
You dey beat your TEENAGE sister because she dey talk to man?

Weren't you a teenager once? Did threats and physical abuse ever faze you?
Make you reason am na...... Coz when I been young gan... when you tell me say I no fit do something, na then my stubbornness dey manifest.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
@OP..... Once had such related scenario, thou slightly differ.... Academically sound, morally endowed, visioner.... Having understood dis, I drew close attention to her which made her feel delighted/free to talk about her experiences. Prior to dis, I became her role model... Never said ill about guys but my lifestyle made her subscribe to setting/defining her priority wen it comes to dealing with guys.... To d glory of God, she is a Graduate, 4.CGP, happily married(youngest couple) dat her wedding was great (my mum became proud/envied). Fully sponsored by mum, from introduction/court wedding/engagement/white wedding.... Months ago had her first child...

MODIFIED.... B her best friend, rub minds with her, share views and opinion together.. Never speak ill about d opposite sex and YOU, live a life worth emulating..... *****Kindly piece...

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by noble71(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol! when you they tell person daughter "who is your daddy" you forgot that karma is a beach. na your turn bro. just tell your sister to use condom.

36 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by tooth4tooth: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue
Naaaaah!!! Stop being sentimental. The dude has come for useful piece of advice and not to be judged. There is no crime in leading ones sister through the right path. Respect smiley smiley smiley

50 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Is your sister a meal

51 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Khallyella(f): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Give her phone back
The only thing you can do is TALK to her politely
Whether you're against her having a bf or not, If she feels like having one,you can't stop her,you won't even smell it from 10,000 miles away.

18 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why should you beat her up?

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Meme Lord

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sit her down and tell the truth. Being pretty can take you so far, you need a lot more than just being pretty. Some men lie( you might need to use yourself as an example here) .Tell her let's say some of the tricks used by guys such as your good self to charm ladies. Using threats and violence makes one determined unfortunately. Explain that your friends ( some might have already tried) will approach her. You are her older brother be open and honest that's it.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Naaaaah!!! Stop being sentimental. The dude has come for useful piece of sdvice and not to be judged. There is no crime in leading ones sister through the right path. Respect smiley smiley smiley

Why didn't he help other guys lead their sisters through the right path? grin

Na guys wey don do plenty bad things dey fear for their own sisters.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Quality20(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
and pls talk to her abt d dangers of mixing and being friends with bad girls who are either lesbians or follow men for better better things

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Lalas247(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wants to taste Bro check ur language biko na ur sis

Anyway now you can see what we say on nl ! U berra start treating ladies good cause your sis go suffer
And if she is an adult mind ur biz biko ...

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by tooth4tooth: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:

But it was not stated in the writeup that dude has stream of girlfriends. You are talking like you know the guy in person. Abeg free the guy na cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
op, Its immature you beating her, just get closer and be her best friend. advice her on what premarital sex leads to and aftermath of abortion. just talk to her .
or
if you can't do this alone, you need someone more enlightened. so i advice you pm me her private number and the one she uses for whatsapp as well. she needs thorough advice and prayer too.

peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:

Wao...seemed guys don use DAT trick deal with u oh.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Mafking(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
Sit her down and tell the truth. Being pretty can take you so far, you need a lot more than just being pretty. Some men lie( you might need to use yourself as an example here ) .Tell her let's say some of the tricks used by guys such as your good self to charm ladies. Using threats and violence makes one determined unfortunately. Explain that your friends ( some might have already tried) will approach her. You are her older brother be open and honest that's it.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga what goes around comes around. Did u destroy other peoples young sisters? If no,then stop panicking Nd talk to ur little sis ,it might help but if ur answer is yes,then u on a long thing.Start midnight prayers at once. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by cerowo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
God don catch you. You have done it with other guy's sisters, nw it's pay back tmy... Chill abeg cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga did u taste other peoples sis? If no go Nd relax,just give ur sis elderly advice but if yes,she can't escape it. What goes around comes around bro.

5 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
My little sis showed same attitude last year. Let me say it's normal for teenagers to show these attributes 'cause it's nature, and when you beat them for it you're not doing much good.
What do you do?. Teens respect people they perceive as role models, it could be a sibling, either of the parent, an Aunt, Uncle, or a relative. If you've been observant enough you'll know who she holds in esteem. If it's you; that means she always looks up to you and when you give her instructions she would listen but it seems you're not the one here.

Get whoever she respects most to talk to her about sex education and what any guy wants from her at this age. How she'd be distracted and for her to focus more on her education.

There's nothing wrong in grounding her phone. By so doing such measures gives her time to reflect on her wrongs and make amends.

7 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by viadbenzene(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
Sit her down and tell the truth. Being pretty can take you so far, you need a lot more than just being pretty. Some men lie( you might need to use yourself as an example here) .Tell her let's say some of the tricks used by guys such as your good self to charm ladies. Using threats and violence makes one determined unfortunately. Explain that your friends ( some might have already tried) will approach her. You are her older brother be open and honest that's it.
smiley u rock!
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op let the truth be told here.
Your younger sister is just like every other brothers out wth their younger sisters.
No matter how beautiful she looks. We are all beautifully made in eyes of different men out there.
Now, I understand your concern. But what u can do is advise her. When she gains admission into the university, u won't follow her and lodge in her hostel watching every moves she makes. Abi u go leave your work, follow and camp with her in hostel?
So the best u can do is advise her and use yourself as an example.
She wil have sexxx when shes ready for it with her bf. You can't stop it, no matter how many times u beat her or sieze her phone. Teach her sex education, cause she needs it, to avoid Been a babymama or committing abortions just to save face. Let her know about contraceptives and condoms. Its important, whether its pleasing to hear or not.
Everybody has hormones, Infact raging hormones in certain period of our lives and the only thing we can do is either have self control or loose control.
Let her know what she stands to gain if shes loose sexually.
Teach her to be able to decipher a bad guy in sheep clothing. Teach her to be self independent and not depend on any guy because she is beautiful.
Cause men will just end up, sucking that fresh beautiful looks out of her body.
Teach her to be strong and content with whatever little or much finance available for her to manage.

Then she can decide to be a virgin till wedding night or taste the waters of what feelings, racing of heartbeats and raging hormones cause but with protection.
Its inevitable, when sexxx happens and if it happens. Its nature

So simply advise her properly.
Thats all.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by MyNewJackeT: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
If she doesn't have a good relationship with her father, OP you've lost already, secondly this advice you're about to give is supposed to be given by her best friend (her father) and you are not, so she's not going to listen to you, it's her close friend that can talk to her now, but the truth is that her close friend will also be following guys by now, just look for a mature slay queen that's in your street who she might admire, whose experienced in the olosho acts to advice her, she might listen to her due to respect or so.

The truth is you will prefer she not to run things in your area and give you a bad name due to the respect you've earned in your area, rather you'll prefer she date outsiders because at the end of the day you can't stop the inevitable

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by SINZ: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Her cûnt will always be up for grabs so you best advice her to use it wisely. There's really nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.