Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria (929 Views)

Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / Bad Blood Spills As APC Presidential Race Turns Into Two-horse Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
A few weeks ago, it was alleged that an armed robbery suspect turned into a sheep in Kwara State. While some laughed it off as funny, others felt it could not be true.

However, the man who caught the suspected armed robber, has told Mid-Week Crime Watch how the man turned into an animal.

Prince Niyi Nurudeen, who claimed the incident was not the first he had witnessed, said it happened at about 3.30 a.m. in the Anifowose Oloje area of the state.

According to him, the robber had tried to escape, but realised that the members of the Vigilante Group of Nigeria (VGN) had closed in on him. He said: “Immediately we caught him, he turned into a sheep. It happened before a crowd of over 2,000. You can go there and find out by yourself. Because of the number of people around and the fact that we don’t have a vehicle of our own, I had to call the police who came, scared the people with gun shots, and took the animal to the station.”

The state commander of the group said the state police command neither invited them nor had consultations with them before making the news public. “This was meant to harm our integrity as the Commissioner of Police in Kwara State told the world that it cannot be scientifically proven.

“At the end of the day, we heard that the commissioner sold the sheep for N300. My question now is: Who bought it?” he asked.

Asked if he could turn the sheep back into a human being, the vigilante commander said: “Ordinarily, they tell you it cannot be scientifically possible, but it happens locally. Why is it that there are some people who cannot be harmed even if you spray them with shots from an AK 47 rifle? They do not die or can you disprove that one too? We would have done our best, unfortunately the commissioner refused to consult us.

“I want to appeal to all tiers of government and the police that they should always believe what we tell them. This would encourage us in the future.”

He told Mid-Week Crime Watch that this experience had made the group decide to always collaborate with the State Security Service before handing over suspects to the police. This, he said, would help in curtailing the politics Played by the police authorities.

He said his group was encouraged by the State Governor, Dr. Bukola Saraki, who donated N150,000 to the group and promised them a vehicle recently.

Meanwhile, the South-West command of the Vigilante Group of Nigeria has appealed to Nigerians to always supply accurate information that could lead to the arrest of suspected armed robbers.

Making this appeal, the Commander of the zone, Alhaji Lawal Akintolu, said Nigerians are afraid to divulge information because of the lack of confidence in the law enforcement agencies in the country.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=438&z=12
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
~~~People,DONT make me laugh~~

I wanna see it with my eyes before I belive~~ wink

I also wanna see pics of the transformation!!
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
The same way India beat Nigeria 99-1
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by RichyBlacK(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2009
Sam Milla:

Mass brainwashing! grin

No human can change to a sheep. Why do people still believe in such bollocks?
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by ElRazur: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
Fucking bullshit. Absolute and utter non-sense.

Here are the facts [retold from a perspective of logic and fact]

Robber tired to rob. Robber attracted attention. Robber escaped.

Stupid and idiotic Vigilante makes ludicrous and absurd claim of impossible transformation.

It is funny how these claims are never caught on camera. Surely, if am a thief, transforming to a uber fast car or all terrain vehicle will be more sensible than a goat? [Original story claimed it was a goat, and now a sheep, which is it exactly?]
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2009
ElRazur:

Fucking bullshit. Absolute and utter non-sense.

Here are the facts [retold from a perspective of logic and fact]

Robber tired to rob. Robber attracted attention. Robber escaped.

Stupid and idiotic Vigilante makes ludicrous and absurd claim of impossible transformation.

It is funny how these claims are never caught on camera. Surely, if am a thief, transforming to a uber fast car or all terrain vehicle will be more sensible than a goat? [Original story claimed it was a goat, and now a sheep, which is it exactly?]

~~~ wink~~~
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by ElRazur: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2009
Sam Milla:

I am forced into thinking you will believe anything. I am forced into thinking you are Gullible. I am forced to think you take anything at face value without actually taking time to think if it is true or not.

India beat Nigeria 99 - 1 in what? Rugby? [Nigeria have no rugby team] Cricket? [we aint a cricket nation] Football? [Do you know how rubbish a team will have to be to concede that many goals? it will have to be more rubbish than the worst football club in Nigeria]

I think am going to stop now. This is just funny and at the same time annoying. Unless off course you are being sarcastic.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2009
Like the earlier scientific breakthrough announced in Nigeria during which a robber transformed into a handsome goat, another historic "Dolly the Sheep" incident has been recorded, but this one has nothing to do with basic, mundane cloning, but with species transformation itself, and once again, eminent research scientists in white coats, funded by the prestigious Royal Armed Robbery Guild of Nigeria, are at the technological knife-edge this new trans-genetic metamorphosis modality.

The Nobel Prize Committee should kindly sit up and take note of Africa's bio-engineered leapfrog over the West, and then short-list next year's prospective laureates accordingly.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2009
everybody shine your eyez o

Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by strangleyo: 1:35am On Feb 22, 2009
In Nigeria you do not need to turn into a goat to steal anything, just ask Obasanjo.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2009
~~~But why do they turn into sheeps or goats,WHY NOT A MERCEDES BENZ OR A BMW!! wink
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 5:03am On Feb 22, 2009
Gamine:

everybody shine your eyez o

Hey Gamine I LOVE that picture, because it demonstrates that if a flock of sheep-robbers can Shine Their Eyes so well, there is no excuse for us humans to lag behind. That photograph really RAMS home the message, leaving no doubt about the true scope and depth of the threat posed by those woolly vagabonds.

I suspect that the Area Fadas of the sheep are the ones lurking in the back with "Full Beam" eyes, while the the ordinary foot-soldiers have to make do with "dim" eyes.    This is another serious development that requires more deep thought.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by ElRazur: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2009
@Gamine

I surely hope you are not posting that as a proof. It is nothing more than "Red eye". A phenomenon in photography where the flash occurs too fast for the eye. It is seen in animals and humans when photographed at a close range.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
Stop pretending you don't appreciate Gamin's humour, El Razor.

Those are trans-genetic Mystical Sheep in that picture, and as you can see, they posess X-ray eyes that are capable of seeing through women's clothing.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2009
Jakumo:

Stop pretending you don't appreciate Gamin's humour, El Razor.

Those are trans-genetic Mystical Sheep in that picture, and as you can see, they posess X-ray eyes that are capable of seeing through women's clothing.

X-RAY vision?! Cool.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Grizzly(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2009
hmmm. na wa oh,
gamine which kain scary pic be dt one now?
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2009
Genetically Enhanced Sheeple.
Re: Robber Turns Into Sheep In Nigeria by kaygee1234: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
ElRazur:

I am forced into thinking you will believe anything. I am forced into thinking you are Gullible. I am forced to think you take anything at face value without actually taking time to think if it is true or not.

India beat Nigeria 99 - 1 in what? Rugby? [Nigeria have no rugby team] Cricket? [we aint a cricket nation] Football? [Do you know how rubbish a team will have to be to concede that many goals? it will have to be more rubbish than the worst football club in Nigeria]

I think am going to stop now. This is just funny and at the same time annoying. Unless off course you are being sarcastic.
Of course he was being sarcastic. Why do you take everything too serious? Na wah for you o.

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili As Adulterated As The Fake Drug She Was Battling Against In Nafdac / Why I Was Kidnapped - Pete Edochie / Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.