Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) (30813 Views)

Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
I just want ya all to know more abt this beauty

shes a black American goddess
video vixen, model now entrepreneur

Kim Kardashian got nothing on her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
She's fine, but looks like a hoe

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice body tho

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Repetition
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by alberto2k(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
firstEVA:
She's fine, but looks like a hoe

Okay. . . i checked your profile and i didn't see any pic. . . now upload yours lets see if u look like a Cutlass or a Rake undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Okay. . . i checked your profile and i didn't see any pic. . . now upload yours lets see if u look like a Cutlass or a Rake undecided
[size=30pt]SHUT UP[/size]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by alberto2k(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
firstEVA:
SHUT UP

[size=60] GROW UP! [/size] undecided

43 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
my baby fine pass her
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

GROW UP! undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am more cute than her though she is stylish bt she expose those assest too much.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by defendedvictim(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am more cute than her though she is stylish bt she expose those assest too much.
grin na true
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
all i see is a pair of oversized böøbs.

everyone loves a good mammary gland and

they might look good in plunging dresses and bikinis but will immediately fall prey to the laws of gravity the second they are without any support(bräs,etc)

so we love boöbs, but not something that can smother u in ur sleep.
#AndSheNoEvenFine

10 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
With her sag boobs abi... undecided Mtcheeeew

I love big and firm boobs

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by godofwar666(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
IRANU ABASHA

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by babs01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Americans sabi get body
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
With her sag boobs abi... undecided Mtcheeeew

I love big and firm boobs
her boobs are ok for her size

is it when her boobs are pointing out like a shuttle

that u will be satisfied

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Sexxkillz: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
She go still old like her grandma.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
onila:
her boobs are ok for her size

is it when her boobs are pointing out like a shuttle

that u will be satisfied
YES

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
She go still old like her grandma.
i no even like her breast

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Sexxkillz: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
i no even like her breast
Fake like Nicki Minaj's yansh.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Fake like Nicki Minaj's yansh.
the breast be like like water baloon

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Sexxkillz: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
Hehe. Public balloon.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ipledge2:
grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
I think she's hot, but we know it's some good boob job and silicon that made it happen. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by onila(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nneka123:
I think she's hot, but we know it's some good boob job and silicon that made it happen. grin

its natural

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by LaurelP(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
There's nothing special abt her. I've seen more well endowed women both live and on screen.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
onila:

its natural
No it's not. Her boobs are not looking real lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.