Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? (2919 Views)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
The tittle of this post is soooooooo wrong on many levels.

No part of your body is suppose to be that soft.....for a compliment.

Op, you need another 'adjective' in lieu of "soft". Or just completely nix the word soft off that sentence.

Like, what part of your body do often get compliment

You are welcome. sad
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by gifttracy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
I hate you
sorry do I know you?
Re: Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
gifttracy:

sorry do I know you?

was not referring to u

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Love For No Reason / Pick The Talkative In Romanceland / HOT TEASER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.