Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! (1081 Views)

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / Priest Convicted Of handling Woman's Breast Inside Plane When She Was Sleeping.. / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Caught in the act!

A Catholic priest was found guilty on Friday of sexually assaulting a woman while she was sleeping on a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles.

The priest, of the California Diocese of San Bernardino, was greeted by police officers at the gate.

The diocese he served is the fifth-largest in the country, with a Catholic population of one million.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "The Diocese of San Bernardino considers the actions alleged of Father De Jesumaria in the federal indictment to be sinful and unlawful.

What do you say about this 'unholy romance' with sleeping woman, friends

Follow link to read details and watch the video
https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Itzurgalvivian(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
;Dlol...dats a msg #he wants to get married!!!!
Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bloggers just concoct lies up and down and d funniest part is dat people like d poster above me will believ anythn
Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Bloggers just concoct lies up and down and d funniest part is dat people like d poster above me will believ anythn

Follow link to read details and watch the video, my friend! It happened in California, USA...and it's public sad
Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
mazech:

Follow link to read details and watch the video, my friend! It happened in California, USA...and it's public sad
unless u witnessed it live, I dnt gv a hoot!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by MrCork: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
mazech:
Caught in the act!

A Catholic priest was found guilty on Friday of sexually assaulting a woman while she was sleeping on a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles.

The priest, of the California Diocese of San Bernardino, was greeted by police officers at the gate.

The diocese he served is the fifth-largest in the country, with a Catholic population of one million.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "The Diocese of San Bernardino considers the actions alleged of Father De Jesumaria in the federal indictment to be sinful and unlawful.

What do you say about this 'unholy romance' with sleeping woman, friends

Follow link to read details and watch the video
https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

...the guy is IBO ..lookat his jerrry curl?.. truss me! undecided
Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
unless u witnessed it live, I dnt gv a hoot!

Are you a stranger in the world to know that detestable things are taking place. Abominations = End of time!!!! sad sad sad

Ok, so...you want to witness Gay marriage, gay pastors, etc before believing that it actually happens Hhmm...

lipsrsealed
Re: Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! by Galacious1: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ah! Alagba!

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From This Strange Wedding / Shakity Bobo / Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.