Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane (1692 Views)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / How Cn I Tell Nursing Mothers Nt 2 Open Deir Breast,when I Barb Their Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
**Before you go to bed, read!***

Unholy romance inside plane. Hhmm...disgusting! angry

A Catholic priest was found guilty on Friday of sexually assaulting a woman while she was sleeping on a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles last August.

The disgraced Father Marcelo De Jesumaria was found guilty of abusive sexual contact following a three-day trial and could face two years behind bars

The court heard during a three-day trial how the victim woke up to find Father Marcelo De Jesumaria's "hands on her breast, groin and buttocks" while the flight was mid-air.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "The Diocese of San Bernardino considers the actions alleged of Father De Jesumaria in the federal indictment to be sinful and unlawful. "We are deeply regretful of any harm that may have occurred as a result of his actions."

***What do you say about this, friends

Click to read full gist and watch video
https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Show us pictures of him touchin her bweasts
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mrpackager(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:

or we don't belive yhu
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Tolexander: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Clicked on the thread, expecting to see the pictures of the hands on experience the butts and books!

So disappointed!
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Click to read details. It happened in California, USA
https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tolexander:
Clicked on the thread, expecting to see the pictures of the hands on experience the butts and books!

So disappointed!

I won't post that here, bro...it's disgusting, but it happened!
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
God help us
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Andrew114:
God help us

Ameeeeen grin

***Only when one helps himself by doing what is right first. Then God will help!
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by jamex93(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
pastor !
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Tolexander: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
mazeech:

I won't post that here, bro...it's disgusting, but it happened!

I beg you, please upload them.
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by COvo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
I was expecting to see one large hand squeezing a pair of boobs. *disappointed* *walks outta thread*
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tolexander:
I beg you, please upload them.

No bro, I beg! I can't stand watching that.

lol, sitting together with a pretty girl in the same bus, train, or plane on a long journey can be extremely tempting. Priest fell flat! grin

Oh my Gosh! No excuse for falling......

That's hypocrisy! angry sad angry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
angry
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
A Catholic priest was found guilty on Friday of sexually assaulting a woman while she was sleeping on a flight from Philadelphia to Los Angeles last August.

Stop posting fake and old news
Re: Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane by mazeech: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
tunnamania11:

Stop posting fake and old news

My friend. Mazech.com features mostly real life stories!

It may sound somehow to you, but just concentrate and work on your own salvation. Don’t put your whole trust on others – pastors, priests, etc. Concentrate on your own righteousness, pray and worship God the right way.

It happened sometime in May though... angry

Click to read more - https://www.mazech.com/Catholic_priest_convicted_of_sexual_assault

Or, read more in other major world news sites:
Nydaily, Nbclosangeles, Huffingtonpost, Dailymail, Mirror Uk, Chicago.suntimes. Shall I continue to provide you links

(1) (Reply)

Please I Sincerely Need Your Advise Right Now. / Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him / 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.