Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? (5984 Views)

Nothing Makes A Woman More Confused.... / Will Men Ever Get Sense? / How To Get A Woman More Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2017
I grew up in a home where boys and girls went to school, I attended schools filled with boys and girls and even because of my tribe, we had more girls in school than boys. I grew up in a community where girls secondary school abounds, I come from a tribe where women groups are feared and valued. I come from a tribe where the first daughter in a family is spiritually more powerful both in living and in death than an male heir. I realised as a son, that I loved and valued my mum more than anyone on this earth. I learnt and saw how nobody bothers to celebrate fathers day while the world stops for mothers day.

I learnt to chase women and bear the insults the offer simply because we love them, no matter what happened between me and my sisters, if I physically harmed them, I will be beaten up and my sisters excused. in school , if a boy fought a girl, no matter who was in the wrong, the boy was adjudged wrong.

I am expected to struggle in life and my success is pinned on how much I could make in this hard world. I must provide for a woman that even if she is working, it is termed weak to expect her to release money mandatorily.

it's romantic to open doors for women, morally to allow them sit down while we stand, romantic to pay for meals on a date and give transport money, romantic to spend more on her in a day than she will ever spend on you in a life time.

the society I met as a man is a society that values women and makes men serve them subtly I. the name of romance and marriage. yet we have some women running amork and screaming blue murder because they want to be treated the same as a man by men.

if you have lived in a male hostel, you know how men treat men. we treat ourselves with understandable disdain and brotherly love. men respect other men in a brotherly way, but no man will think it sane to be pushed over by another man without a fight. no man will stand up for another man to sit down, no man will pay for the meals of another man or allow on mooch him for a lifetime. men accept lesbians but hate gay's because no man finds another man attractive.

how can someone women want women to become men n the name of feminism. all they claim to fight against, Eg girl child education, genital mutilation, work place violence, equal opportunity are all fallacies aimed at deceiving the masses. what about the boy child? he is currently being neglected by the world and yet will be denigrated for being a "broke " nigga after years of not being able to measure up to the standards of modern women, women are finding paid work faster and more regularly than men and nobody is batting an eye brow, there are no organizations where salary scales are sexualized to offer more money to a man and less to a woman. yet no woman or even man now fights for the rights of a man. the ever dying man, the ever emasculated man.

women who love the feminist idea, you know how u dislike feminine men? bobrisky and men who don't behave like "men". well society is soon creating them. the west have alot of those now but the worse news is that, these men will always be physically and mentally better than you and with no attention given to the maleness, expect alot of rapists, violence and fuckboys.

women are the giver of life while a man is the source. women are motherly, wifely, womanly and soft. men relate better with that, society already protects them. try and argue with a woman outside, and watch how everyone will support her not minding if she is wrong. try and slap a woman who slapped u I. public and watch how everyone there (including other men) will denigrate you and even beat you up. a woman could u ruin your life by falsely accusing you of sexual assault and everyone else will believe her, even if facts later show that your innocent, many will still believe you to be guilty. are these not enough?

men aren't attracted to other men, Dats why we don't understand gay men and refuse to accept them. feminism turns women to men, this is totally and absolutely unattractive. no wonder we have men always hating on the initiative while real women are sucked into the propaganda of the movement to ruin. chances of future girls learning about "woman power"

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2017
I don't believe any woman is a feminist. They are only pained and embittered probably because they have no sweet stories to tell about relationship, or because men have left them emotionally shattered cheesy , therefore, they see negative side to anything that has to do with relationship, they become fault finders, they begin to talk about how inconsequential men are, and discourage their fellow ladies from being submissive or loyal to their men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Young03(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2017
who will read this novel now sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by izzou(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't believe any woman is a feminist. They are only pained and embittered probably because they have no sweet stories to tell about relationship, or because men have left them emotionally shattered cheesy , therefore, they become fault finders, they begin to talk about how inconsequential men are, they discourage their fellow ladies from being submissive to their men
lol. well u have a point there.

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
izzou:
Everybody has a choice.

Not all women choose to be feminists

As for me, the day my wife or even girlfriends starts chanting feminism, i will kick her out.

That's why i am hustling hard to be successful, so i will see the female creature that will come and share the rights that God gave me with herself cool
lol. fact is that you will see them call you names for not accepting the new "women rights" as detailed by the feminist agenda. yes many women aren't interested in the feminism crap. but watch how those good women are abused and denigrated even on this forum for being idiots to men. which states they rather a man become and idiot to them.

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Young03:
who will read this novel now sad sad sad sad sad
do you see why you can't ever make a good grade?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by pocohantas(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
[s] I don't believe any woman is a feminist. They are only pained and embittered probably because they have no sweet stories to tell about relationship, or because men have left them emotionally shattered cheesy , therefore, they become fault finders, they begin to talk about how inconsequential men are, they discourage their fellow ladies from being submissive to their men [/s]

Trash! What of the male feminist? Are they also heartbroken?
I wonder why you men tag every woman whose ideology doesn't agree with yours as a feminist.

The men who call women inconsequential, are they automatically misogynists? Pained and heartbroken? That would mean we have tonnes of them in this section.

Gourdoinc:
lol. fact is that you will see them call you names for not accepting the new "women rights" as detailed by the feminist agenda. yes many women aren't interested in the feminism crap. but watch how those good women are abused and denigrated even on this forum for being idiots to men. which states they rather a man become and idiot to them.

Don't you guys abuse guys who you consider idiots to women?where did the whole alpha-male concept stem from?

There would always be non-feminist, go for them. The way you men keep bothering your pretty head over them, would even give them more cause to fight. Like you all are afraid of something...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

I wonder why you men tag every woman whose ideology doesn't agree with yours as a feminist.

The men who call women inconsequential, are they automatically misogynists? Pained and heartbroken? That would mean we have tonnes of them in this section .
My dear, I have said my own and nothing can change it tongue

8 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, I have said my own and nothing can change it tongue

No one is trying to change anything, just asking you for clarification. Which you should do well to answer...because I see you hop on every thread to type same thing over and over.

I think everyone, especially Nigerians should take up their time to read about the so called feminism. What I see being portrayed on NL anti-feminism threads, is no way near the definition of feminism I read about.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Martin0(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

The men who call women inconsequential, are they automatically misogynists? Pained and heartbroken? That would mean we have tonnes of them in this section.

Don't you guys abuse guys who you consider idiots to women?where did the whole alpha-male concept stem from?

There would always be non-feminist, go for them. The way you men keep bothering yout pretty head over them, would even give them more cause to fight. Like you all are afraid of something...

Hmmmmm na wa oooo another girliooo

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Lalas247(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Chews kulikuli
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

No one is trying to change anything, just asking you for clarification. Which you should do well to answer...because I see you hop on every thread to type same thing over and over.
With time, you will get to know that feminism is a waste of time and I pity these clowns who clamour for it.

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2017
I find it comical that the support of some women for feminism extends only so far as feminism did not dislodge traditional female privileges and powers. In perspective, women are sympathetic to a system which adds to female power and privileges so long as existing privileges are not eroded. They embrace the benefits but shy away from the responsibilities of gender equality.

They revolt against patriarchy but subtly support the enthronement of the matriarchalist order.

The hypocrisy of their methods makes you wonder, what is the ultimate aim of feminism: gender equality or selective gender elevation?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
With time, you will get to know that feminism is a waste of time and I pity these clowns who clamour for it.

What is your definition of feminism? Pity yourself... grin

If not for anything, I like the way they get y'all worked up.
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by SINZ: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't believe any woman is a feminist. They are only pained and embittered probably because they have no sweet stories to tell about relationship, or because men have left them emotionally shattered cheesy , therefore, they become fault finders, they begin to talk about how inconsequential men are, they discourage their fellow ladies from being submissive to their men

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Mind you, I'm only talking about Nigerian version of feminism

These are people who want to eat their cake and still have it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by pocohantas(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Nigerian men also love to eat their cake and have it wink
Not like you guys are any better than the 'misguided' feminist.

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Feminism and naija grin grin grin

Long live feminism cool

If they fought the white man the way they fight female rights ,Jamaica wouldn't exist angry

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

in all honesty one isn't being worked up per say. Wat moved me so much to write my tale, is because I met an ex who has been ruined by this crazy feminism idea. I helped her get a first class, I encouraged her to repeat such a feat in law school, she is beautiful, she is from a rich culture, but since I left her side and moved on to better things, she became a feminist and it pains me to see her water her life like that. attending weddings upon weddings and finding fault with her Friends choices in men and telling me how she won't accept blah blah blah from a man, how the man must be able to treat her blah blah blah, so many blah blah blah keeps coming out of her mouth and she isn't noticing she has gotten to 30 and losing value both beauty and time. it hurts me that an ideology is ruining the life of a girl who had so much potentials. this applies to many other girls out there being deceived that they can eat their cake and still have it. asides the personal issues and it's effects, it's general societal effects emasculates men and neglects the boy child. if and when you understand these effects that you will realise we ain't foaming in the mouth because it affects me negatively. but it surely affects those close and will destroy the future of women in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by SalomonKane: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

It's best you ignore these advocate of feminism, many of them only have the guts to spew their ignorant garbage on social media, outside social media, they're the most timid, shy and easily bullied women/girls.

Na only social media dem dey get power to yan opata.

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Nigerian men also love to eat their cake and have it wink
Not like you guys are any better than the misguided feminist.
Yes, I agree with you that guys are not better

But have you ever wondered why most feminists are usually single? cheesy What does this sound to you?

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
Feminism and naija grin grin grin

Long live feminism cool

If they fought the white man the way they fight female rights ,Jamaica wouldn't exist angry
are u married and settled yet? do u have a boyfriend? let's assume u sha have a man as any reasonable lady out there should. how does he respond to ur feminist idealogy? is he comfortable or is he pretending because of the sex he gets which he doesn't wanna lose? food for thought when declaring yourself a feminist and yet want to be treated like a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by SINZ: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
OP, the earlier you realise that these nairaland "feminists" are nothing but pained 17-24 year old's who started "doing bad things" at a very tender age and ended up being used and dumped more times than Pampers, the better for you. grin

Nairaland is the only place they claim to be feminists. Outside here, they are humble as fûck! grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
The truth is just like a bitter pill. Always difficult to take
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's best you ignore these advocate of feminism, many of them only have the guts to spew their ignorant garbage on social media, outside social media, they're the most timid, shy and easily bullied women/girls.

this here is the undiluted truth I have realised about feminists. but Wat must be said must be said to help people who will be deceived further by this wrong idealogy

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Earthquake1: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Listening to 'Mask off' by Future.
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by SalomonKane: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Gourdoinc:
are u married and settled yet? do u have a boyfriend? let's assume u sha have a man as any reasonable lady out there should. how does he respond to ur feminist idealogy? is he comfortable or is he pretending because of the sex he gets which he doesn't wanna lose? food for thought when declaring yourself a feminist and yet want to be treated like a woman
That's the simple truth many of them can't seem to even understand. The typical feminist is a woman who I've dubbed as a set of misguided brainwashed individuals who can't smell their own sh1t, talkless of seeing it. grin
Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Gourdoinc(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2017
SINZ:
OP, the earlier you realise that these nairaland "feminists" are nothing but pained 17-24 year old's who started "doing bad things" a very tender age and ended up being used and dumped more times than Pampers, the better for you. grin
lol. well that's true mehn. but they are our sisters and wives. let's tell them the truth. many will end up single and more bitter if we don't tell them. women aren't very smart people to ways of wisdom. it's a natural thing. their bad experiences brought up their issues. they must be taught that there is life afterwards. instead of hating on men and trying to get us to treat them like queens at same time

2 Likes

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
SalomonKane:

You're right my brother. You can barely see a feminist who is in a relationship. Even if they eventually get into relationships, they don't have what it takes to manage the relationship due of the repulsive and egocentric characters

I repeat, no emotionally satisfied woman is a feminist

I hail you Gourdoinc cool

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by pocohantas(f): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Gourdoinc:
in all honesty one isn't being worked up per say. Wat moved me so much to write my tale, is because I met an ex who has been ruined by this crazy feminism idea. I helped her get a first class, I encouraged her to repeat such a feat in law school, she is beautiful, she is from a rich culture, but since I left her side and moved on to better things, she became a feminist and it pains me to see her water her life like that. attending weddings upon weddings and finding fault with her Friends choices in men and telling me how she won't accept blah blah blah from a man, how the man must be able to treat her blah blah blah, so many blah blah blah keeps coming out of her mouth and she isn't noticing she has gotten to 30 and losing value both beauty and time. it hurts me that an ideology is ruining the life of a girl who had so much potentials. this applies to many other girls out there being deceived that they can eat their cake and still have it. asides the personal issues and it's effects, it's general societal effects emasculates men and neglects the boy child. if and when you understand these effects that you will realise we ain't foaming in the mouth because it affects me negatively. but it surely affects those close and will destroy the future of women in general.

If she wouldn't accept so many things from a man, how is that feminism? As long as the things she won't accept are not unnecessary, then I see no wrong in that. Women should take their time to go into marriage, especially in Nigeria.

She should stop looking for faults in her friends husbands and wish them well.

I have not noticed the emasculation of men around me, men are still very much men here. Male kids are not neglected here either.

You guys are worked up, though it's difficult to admit.

tosyne2much:
Yes, I agree with you that guys are not better

But have you ever wondered why most feminists are usually single? cheesy What does this sound to you?

Sounds like fallacy. Majority of the ones I know are married. You're only fixated on the single ones because they satisfy your ideology.

A woman can't be single in peace in Nigeria, it has to be for some negative reason undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Amarabae(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
I am a proud and unapologetic feminist.
The world system is too masculine in terms of control and women need a voice.
We want to break that cycle and change the way the misogynist society want us to live and behave as women.
- Look at our political sphere, a woman must have to jump over the thorns set by men before she can have a voice in politics,
- we want to have a society where men will be comfortable to vote for a competent woman in a Presidential election in Nigeria.
- We want a society where a lady who is not interested in marriage will not be harassed verbally by men but rather her choice respected.
- We want a society where a woman will be free to be herself and not be as the masculine society want her to be.
- We want a society where the woman will no longer be seen as a weaker vessel.
And many more.
Feminism is not a war on men but rather a war on a misogynist society.
Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Vaseline People Queue Up Now / Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / Na Money Be Fine Bobo (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.