Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram (43096 Views)

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Chad On Monday / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Malawian(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
wait until those participating countries withdraw their personnel and refuse to secure their border.
all of us go gather chi chom chin grin grin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Regional cooperation by affected nations remains the most strategic move to smother BH. Jonathan seemed to have woken up to this truth that is borne out of strategic thinking too late in the day and was clearly bereft, sadly though, of the needed clout, personal integrity, international connection and the strong constitution wartime leaders parade to command the respect and cooperation of fellow Heads of State to forge a formidable allied force without which BH will remain undefeated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nasri100(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
handsomeclouds:
That's bad, 6 month rotational exercise! Thought Buhari said he would end the insurgency in two month. No wonder he said he said his campaign manifesto isn't Qur'an or Bible..... And from the way they are planning, its likely the insurgency is going to last for the next four years. as for you Nasiru or wetin dem dey call u.. Your craze no be for hia, make the m.od.s call your caretaker for yaba left make dem con cari u b4 u run enta market.

Its Nasri. And r etard, for starters, am in the UK, your Nigerian banter (Yaba) is useless to me. By my observation, you're one of those bigot illiterates who raise opinions out of their asses. Looking to wind people and create a hostile environment. Keep on pouting about the new President's snail-like approach you say, take him word by word if you want, be my guest. If you hoping he fails so you can flex your muscles about what a great President Jonathan was, you're having a laugh. Remember you're part of this and your future is in this new government. You don't need school to lecture you about this, as I observed earlier, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Rubis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
biafransoul:
Thank God the Daura President get little sense today. Well done

I guess that's how you address your father and grand-father at home.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
handsomeclouds:
your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens! Stop thinking with your ass dumbo, like you said in two week, then what would be the essense of the rotational lead exercises (keeping men on the battle field to fight you I guess!)? rather its gonna be an intelligence monitoring, which is naturally a day-to-day affair of security agencies! Lest I forget, I'm not #Tanoid... I voted Buhari... I don't think I would have made a better choice. Proudly team PMB......
See you dumb ass, The rotational Exercise will make them not try to even think of forming any other attack and also to protect the territories.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
philips70:

You big pass this one. You have lots of recruits here who you can leave this to. They are doing a great job of it, don't think they need a back up from you.
I invented it, so once in a while I have to echo it. Were you ever tired of calling my ND brother a clueless fisherman ? This is just the beginning.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by MalcoImX: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sai, sai, sai, ...Buhari. That's my president.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
handsomeclouds:
That's bad, 6 month rotational exercise! Thought Buhari said he would end the insurgency in two month. No wonder he said he said his campaign manifesto isn't Qur'an or Bible..... And from the way they are planning, its likely the insurgency is going to last for the next four years. as for you Nasiru or wetin dem dey call u.. Your craze no be for hia, make the m.od.s call your caretaker for yaba left make dem con cari u b4 u run enta market.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by ailehwise(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Compare the post above me and the one below me grin

One no get sense
While the other get sense
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by MalcoImX: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Immarshall:
GMB is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Garri
GOD BLESS TDG (THE DAURA GENIUS)!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
Nasri100:

Its Nasri. And r etard, for starters, am in the UK, your Nigerian banter (Yaba) is useless to me. By my observation, you're one of those bigot illiterates who raise opinions out of their asses. Looking to wind people and create a hostile environment. Keep on pouting about the new President's snail-like approach you say, take him word by word if you want, be my guest. If you hoping he fails so you can flex your muscles about what a great President Jonathan was, you're having a laugh. Remember you're part of this and your future is in this new government. You don't need school to lecture you about this, as I observed earlier, olodo.
[/s] Story for the gods, who dey ask you expository essay? how is it my my Biz with you residing in UK (washing plates and the dead smelling white men). Mind you I voted PMB and I would never wish him failure, not for even a microsecond. I was merely pointing attention to one of his campaign promises. Once again your craze Na for Ballington House Hospital since your case done pass yaba left!

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
strongerthaneva:
thanks mr otuokesenselessclueless..
lolz.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
halimat38:

you are a mad man!
easy Halimat.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
halimat38:

you are a mad man!
easy Halimat.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Hilaskee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is my president!
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!
may God 4give u, enemy of progress, u wil b disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
My tourist presido nice move
how?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by walozanga(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
THE COW MILK IS WORKING
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Johnsinia(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
efilefun:

Bunch of f00ls, you need to get something tangible doing with your life instead of hating on someone who is striving hard to get Nigeria back to her feet.... awon oponu oshi

Go give that sense to the head of your household he needs it
The way u ppl rush to defend ds man right or wrong, u ppl can never do same for una parent. Makes me to believe that slavery runs in una blood. I tot u ppl used to shout freedom of speech, has it stp? And why? Or is it bc una slave master dey on top nw?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by efilefun(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
swerve!!!!!!
Johnsinia:

The way u ppl rush to defend ds man right or wrong, u ppl can never do same for una parent. Makes me to believe that slavery runs in una blood. I tot u ppl used to shout freedom of speech, has it stp? And why? Or is it bc una slave master dey on top nw?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by kizydafizy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dz people don too speak English for dis new regime o. E'erday they be blowing grammar & issuing speeches & unending press release. Abeg sombori should wake me up wen they start fixing real life problems.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Obipat(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
My tourist presido nice move
. Bitc.ch.go nd die
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by dejifad: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=Obascoetubi post=34668851][/quote]u never see something
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by philips70(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
I invented it, so once in a while I have to echo it. Were you ever tired of calling my ND brother a clueless fisherman ? This is just the beginning.

I don't care. It's neither going to add nor reduce his success rate. None of the names called GEJ contributed to his woeful performance. I only just feel you are too big to be echoing the many kids recruited unto this forum.

PS: GEJ is also my ND brother.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Osakah24(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
“While I agree that this is a joint operation with shared
responsibilities, I am, however, of the opinion that military
operations that are subjected to a rapid turnover of
command and control structures, six months duration, as
it is being proposed in the documents before us, do not
augur well for effectiveness and efficiency,” Mr. Buhari
said.
“Such a process will undermine, even if it is not intended,
the military capacity to sustain the push against the
insurgents, who also have the uncanny ability to adapt and
rejig their operational strategies.
He continued, “I am inclined, on account of the above, to
suggest for Your Excellencies’ consideration that Nigeria
retains the position of the Force Commander of the
MNJTF for the period of the war effort. This command will
be to the effectiveness of military strategy, since Nigeria
will be providing the bulk of the troops and the main
theatre of the war is on Nigerian soil.”
When I saw the above ,I instantly knew it can only be a press briefing because our oga at the top cannot say these words from head,even if he crams it for 8 years.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by hustler86(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:
Dumb president!

Eyin oponu apoda, oya ekun nkan tefekun... U get sense na I'm u no de comment 4 Seun Osewa property? Ode oshigrin
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nasri100(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s] Story for the gods, who dey ask you expository essay? how is it my my Biz with you residing in UK (washing plates and the dead smelling white men). Mind you I voted PMB and I would never wish him failure, not for even a microsecond. I was merely pointing attention to one of his campaign promises. Once again your craze Na for Ballington House Hospital since your case done pass yaba left!

Again, what I observed, the brain of an illiterate. Apparently, to your own timid and low-level thinking, Nigerians who reside or school abroad are involved in "Menial Jobs like Washing dishes and Dead Bodies". Not surprised that somebody with this assertion wants a quick resolution to Nigeria's predicament. Just resume the office and perform magic you promised lol. Probably due to lack of exposure on your part, would stop here.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by bdbest1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good Move Mr President.....

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by delors(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Bastard! He's dumb like u
So I checked your profile just to be sure the first word wasn't a typo, then your last 10 comments were insults only attention seeking, admission seeking 20yos give. Then I concluded you are a reflection of your posts - worthless. So I ll spare you and let u continue in your ignorance.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by legatto(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
This statement shows he's an expert on such field, I wonder want would have happen if na GEJmania dey der. Do I wonder, he would have agreed to the rotation because he believe everybody must chop.
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
disloman:
When an experienced personnel is talking,u will know he knows what he's doing.Buhari!Ride on.
..point of correction, an an experienced officer and not a personnel like say e be security man for Gtbank.

Or is it because the word sounds ambigious?
Re: Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram by legatto(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
kizydafizy:
Dz people don too speak English for dis new regime o. E'erday they be blowing grammar & issuing speeches & unending press release. Abeg sombori should wake me up wen they start fixing real life problems.
Guy wake up, what is d real problem I wanna hear from u, or do u mean he fix electricity and allow Boko Haram kill all d citizens. Who wan use d light if dey don kill almost all d citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.