Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? (1053 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by tommychow(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
I know it's a weird question. As confident and attractive guy (NOT BRAGGING!) when I meet a girl, she usually sees me as a stud tryna use his looks to woo her so I don't usually get the vibe I'm looking for. She either starts forming hard-to-get or starts being too...nice. I'm not saying these girls want me to boink them or be their bf the instant they see me, rather, they treat me like those are my intentions. Damn it, not every guy wants to scotch your eggs. Chillax!

SO LADIES, how do I make it known at first impression that I just wanna have more friends? Any tips?
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
try to tell dem ur mind

ur look tho lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tell dem ur hiv positive
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
kwencypresh:
try to tell dem ur mind

ur look tho lipsrsealed
someone is trippin already cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Afrok(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eyah! "Poor" girls with dirty mind cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
u wish
Cutehector:
someone is trippin already cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by wiringdpt(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eeya kpele, contact an Ibadan man for tribal marks. That might help
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Feranchek(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
kwencypresh:
try to tell dem ur mind

ur look tho lipsrsealed

Talk na....!! You kuku know sey the guy fine pass you die!!!!

Guess you're also thinking and wishing he be your boyfriend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by XavierBlue(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tell her you are an eunuch.

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by tommychow(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2015
kwencypresh:
u wish

See how she started her hard-to-get game low-key from her 1st comment, so I'll ask for her impression about me and then she'll give me ela. The 1st female...LOL. See what I mean.
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by tommychow(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2015
wiringdpt:
Eeya kpele, contact an Ibadan man for tribal marks. That might help

Your idea make sense die.
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2015
By creating this type of topic smiley
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Jayjay0(m): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Be straight with her
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2015
who tell u say i dey find boyfriend?
orijin101 and muhdg wey i get do me
Feranchek:

Talk na....!! You kuku know sey the guy fine pass you die!!!!

Guess you're also thinking and wishing he be your boyfriend cheesy
cool
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2015
undecided
tommychow:

See how she started her hard-to-get game low-key from her 1st comment, so I'll ask for her impression about me and then she'll give me ela. The 1st female...LOL. See what I mean.
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
kwencypresh:
orijin101 and muhdg wey i get do me cool

You better choose one.

Orijin101 or me
angry
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
grin
MuhdG:

You better choose one.

Orijin101 or me
angry
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by tommychow(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2015
I don't get why guys wanna get out of the friend zone. Y'all heard of friends with benefits? It's the best. If you play your cards right, you can get some even when trapped in the zone.
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by Feranchek(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
kwencypresh:
orijin101 and muhdg wey i get do me cool

I know Orijin gialfriend o0o0!! You better relocate before muhdg change him mind grin
Re: Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone? by kwencypresh(f): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
amebo
e nor concern u
Feranchek:

I know Orijin gialfriend o0o0!! You better relocate before muhdg change him mind grin

(1) (Reply)

Guyz, Which One Is Better, REVENGE OR FORGIVENESS??? / How Do You Say No When A Woman Wants To Sleep With You / Is Honeymoon A Must After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.