Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village (57635 Views)

Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abio dem know una selves oooooo.
dearpreye:

Hahaha. Very funny assembly! Una know una selves! !!!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey on ghost mode , too many evil callers these days but the other line is on. wink
bros, yu don over commit offence ba? Hahaha
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Abio dem know una selves oooooo.

We all know where the fingers are pointing!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by tociano009(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by nerodenero: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Adonbilivit lipsrsealed
adonbilivit:
in my village we don't celebrate birthday coz we don't even know exactly when we were born. my grandma said I was born on EKE market day so every eke market day is my birthday. we celebrate by her buying me Ntucha and katapot
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
My brother u no see firefire?
temitemi1:
Na truckpusher dey inside dat yellow ankara,nah mizmycoli ex dey inside dat jeans grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Their faces like horror movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
How come they all look annoyed? sad
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Truckpusher no gree tell us where the soup for that white rice dey.
dearpreye:

Haha haha! What a team!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by gulfer: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:
lol. . a friend sent this to me, decided to share. . . grin grin

My uncle once said he celebrated his birthday with a Bag of Rice in a big Bowl. . . maybe he meant it this way grin

Let me guess, your Uncle is the short guy with shinny pate abi
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Aminat508(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
GentleYoung:

Haba wats his offence na tongue
. Don't mind him jare grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by mikhe2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Na Alberto2k dey for middle tongue tongue
u sabi find trouble lol
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by bobbyruffy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
grin grin grin grin

the ibos in my actually eat this way, ibos abi ijaw de ni... pack everything inside bowl, and devour like hungry cats grin

check my signatur
Lord this guy needs your help. His brain is seriously menstruating....
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Aminat508(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikhe2:
u sabi find trouble lol
. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Firefire no dey miss dis kind gathering ooo.
barcanista:
My brother u no see firefire?
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by ilohemmy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
They are even wearing their Xmas dress
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol @ two bottles of fanta
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by adonbilivit: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
nerodenero:
Adonbilivit lipsrsealed
that's my name.u seem to know me
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by asiwajumi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who put my picture for here? And I told my mum to keep this pic well o. Op I beg remove ham
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by 1miccza: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
nerodenero:
The boy second from the right's head should not be desired by anyone who wishes to having beautiful children grin grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha hammer head of horror!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
winetapper:
hehehe e remain Knife to cut the cake grin grin grin
na cake be dat?..basin of white rice.
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Na truckpusher dey inside dat yellow ankara,nah mizmycoli ex dey inside dat jeans grin cheesy

Hehehehehehehe

I dunno what you on about o
Loool
cheesy
cheesy

I've always been married to Jesus Bikogrin

tongue
tongue
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by adeoladeola(f): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
AnointedG:
hmmm I bin think say na our own bad pass, wey dem go put rice for big tray with scantly scattered meat wey no go round, with one fanta and coke for each side,

when time to snap picture reach, everybody for yard/street go run come gather both d ones wey bin dey play go come like dat unclad with their tyre, wheel or boress depending on the ministry dem dey operate

celebrant eye go dey for meat, photographer go call am all the names wey him sabi...hey baby look here, fine fine girli, I will buy u biscuit, bla bla, if him tire him go snap us like dat...now today d story is different grin

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....Aswear, you go be like 49 years old abi?
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Heheheheheheh
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehehehe

I dunno what you on about o
Loool
cheesy
cheesy

I've always been married to Jesus Bikogrin

tongue
tongue
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Firefire no dey miss dis kind gathering ooo.

who dey celebrate I beg ? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Anyway...
This is my own submission, according to the order of briefness and elongation.

Barcanista is the guy on Blue Agbada.

Truckpusher is the one on to match black jeans. E cleargrin

Dearpreye, na him wear that yellow kirikiri star material.

And My good friend Temitemi1, you know nagrinwink

Ehen, severusSnape dey middle-middle, but he's invisible.
You know that photo where Fashola and the rest posed for a shot at G7 summit...And Amaechi was sketched into the picture was with them in the Spirit?cheesy

That's how Severus is here.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
*Runs Outtta Thread With Usain Bolt Speed*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Anyway...
This is my own submission, according to the order of briefness and elongation.

Barcanista is the guy on Blue Agbada.

Truckpusher is the one on to match black jeans. E cleargrin

Dearpreye, na him wear that yellow kirikiri star material.

And My good friend Temitemi1, you know nagrinwink

Ehen, severusSnape dey middle-middle, but he's invisible.
You know that photo where Fashola and the rest posed for a shot at G7 summit...And Amaechi was sketched into the picture was with them in the Spirit?cheesy

That's how Severus is here.
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
*Runs Outtta Thread With Usain Bolt Speed*
Chai! Na the lion of ubima you carry do caricature like this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by temitemi1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nah u we dey wait for make u cum tell us d celebrant grin
Firefire:

who dey celebrate I beg ? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
cheesy
Truckpusher:
Chai! Na the lion of ubima you carry do caricature like this. grin
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Hehe grin
Re: Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village by darkjorse: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
OP god punish you.........lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.