Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. (3020 Views)

Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Onyiridike(f): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
It is a general belief among Nigerians that Igbo people are arrogant and proud.

Well, we can't condemn an entire ethnic group because of the sins of few people.

I am yet to meet anybody whose arrogance or pride could be compared to an Anambra man.

To an average Anambra man:

1. He is the ONLY Igbo man. He looks down on his fellow Igbos and other Nigerians as if they are less than his standard as a human being.

2. He is richer than everybody and even boast on an empty stomach.

3. He is the ONLY wise man while others are fools.

4. He is from Paris and others are rural dwellers.

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really??
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:
[s]It is a general belief among Nigerians that Igbo people are arrogant and proud.

Well, we can't condemn an entire ethnic group because of the sins of few people.

I am yet to meet anybody whose arrogance or pride could be compared to an Anambra man.

1. He is the ONLY Igbo man. He looks down on his fellow Igbos and other Nigerians as if they are less than his standard as a human being.

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.[/s]
Trashy trash coming from the sophiscated ones from the land of waste

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by doublewisdom: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Igbos beware o. This thread reeks of mmanu. Na their way be that o. As soon as you enter this thread you will notice the offensive odour and understand my message.

15 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by tobtap: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
booked....here to read lagooners fighting grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by missKiffy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kind of true for the few ones have met
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Ramnon2: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is a Yoruba-originated thread. Igbos must not fall for this cheap shot.

Meanwhile, Fulani is slowly but determinedly decapitating the ofe mmanus politically

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by biafransoul: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.

Lol...... At this wannabe Igbo. The thing dey pain you so tey you denied your ofemmaic origin to bash Ndigbo but sorry you failed. Anu mpama with no shame

7 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by FKO81(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
Onyiridike:

[/s]
GOAT (Ewu ugwu) get sense pass you

6 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by seemples(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Igbos beware o. This thread reeks of mmanu. Na their way be that o. As soon as you enter this thread you will notice the offensive odour and understand my message.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Macelliot(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

How Market?
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Those calling her Yorubas

You would do yourself some good to check her post history which mostly defends Ibos and attacks Yorubas

SOme of her past posts

Onyiridike:

Just as any Hausa/Yoruba dialect is not complete without poverty.

Onyiridike:

Who is begging him to be Igbo?

You think the crude oil in their land makes them more human than others?

They can answer Emeka, speak Igbo and choose to be called Hausas. Who cares?

Onyiridike:

I am 300% sure that you are not from Niger Delta. You are simply afraid of losing crude oil deposits which is the ONLY reason Yorubas and Hausas still want a united Nigeria.

Niger deltans can continue to lay the golden eggs for their masters to eat and grow fat and kill them at any slightest provocation.

Igbos are not lazy. We can survive without crude oil.

1 Like

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:
Is Lagos the ONLY state in Yoruba land?

Why can't Yorubas develop Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo like Lagos if they truly that enterprising?

Why do you always single Igbos out among other tribes each time you want to rant about Lagos?

It seems yorubas think that they are ruling and it is an opportunity to intimidate the Igbos.

For your information, Vice President is nothing but a spare tire.

Yorubas can no longer hide their hatred for the Igbos. The envy and jealousy is just too glaring.

Development is dynamic. Now, that Igbos are aware of your evil plots and darkened mind towards them, let us watch and see what Lagos becomes in the near future.

How can someone who has this post history be Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by shizzle11(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:
[s]It is a general belief among Nigerians that Igbo people are arrogant and proud.

Finally, I may be wrong since my analysis is based on ALL the Anambra people I have come across. There may be some humble ones but I seriously doubt it.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
@op I don't care whether you are Ibo or not, but I have this advice for you; stop dating the rich illiterate anambra men for their money. cool

1 Like

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by shizzle11(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
onyiridike aka born troway, of all your problems in your miserable life this flawed and unguarded gibberish is your most important?? What a despicable fool!

May a trailer load of sand crush those leprous fingers of yours you used in typing this nonsense if you dont delete this thread this moment.

Ozu nwuru anwu di ka gi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Xpaz: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

You this fool.
i warned you to stop smoking oshogbo weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

Sharap ma'am. Stop spewing unfounded lies please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by funkybully(f): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thunder blast that ur ewedu stained fingers u used to type this rubbish trying to set another igbo vs igbo fight here.

Tiger claw scratched face red oil gulping coward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by gratiaeo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Igbo are united with one blood. What God has join together let no man put asunder

3 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by wordcat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Baba Segun, you get any Land for sell?
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Useless yorubad girl

IGBOS UNITED FOREVER

4 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
Onyiridike:

[/s]

not even worth being termed nonsense
Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Can we all leave this thread?

2 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
Onyiridike:

[/s]

Ndi South West eburu bia...
So you go change moniker to appear Igbo...
I challenge you that you are not wise and you are a wasted being...

2 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by 1after: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Those calling her Yorubas

You would do yourself some good to check her post history which mostly defends Ibos and attacks Yorubas

SOme of her past posts

You see them screaming Yoruba everywhere. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by chucs: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Onyiridike:

what a pathetic lier you are...Your writeup indicates that you must be a sadist in real life..A disgrace to the whole Igbo tribe..Spits on you*

1 Like

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by coolitempa(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yeboes seeing Yoruba everywhere..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by hedonistic: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Anambra men have a healthy ego and what you might call 'palpable' self-esteem - whether they are rich (yet) or not. Any lizard that chooses to interpret that as arrogance is free to do so.

4 Likes

Re: The Pride & Arrogance Of Anambra People. by EasternPride: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omanbala or Anambra are descendants of the first son of Eri, so it's good for them to show a healthy ego, which keeps all descendants of NRI on their toes. But guess what? Who cares? We not complaining, we respect our Diokpara or Opala, i am not from Anambra, but Okpara means a lot to us. So shove ur opinion down ur ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Tears Olukere's Portraits, Unleash Mayhem In Ikere Ekiti / Photo: When Aregbesola Finally Pays Your Salaries After Three Years. / Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.