Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) (5396 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / PHOTO : GUESS what this gentleman thinkng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2015
I want to know how much you can defend her.

Cc

Naijaboiy
Ronald4lif
Kingtom
Tosyne2much
Thesonofmark
Alberto2k
Orijin101
Enegod
Stephenqueen

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by INTROVERT(f): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2015
If I were a guy grin.... I'd cappp the motherf angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Okwori12(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2015
I will pour him acid

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Emenahagos02(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Use coke or sprite bottle punture that nonsense wey full him chest and hands. angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by nerodenero: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Walks away jejeli grin grin grin. Call me coward I agree but If I die as a result of beating, laying six feet beneath the earth, another man, maybe the macho-man would be digging her.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Basildvalour(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2015
He's just over pumped, I'll deflate him undecided

But OP, why would you call this guy GENTLE...why will a gentle guy slap a woman

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Okwori12:
I will pour him acid
Na only you get sense here
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by tizzleseun(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
wait make i ask john CENA what to do

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Attend her funeral, cuZ she would hav been dead already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Seanixking: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Op you Mean A Gfrnd? No, Ain't Gonna Do a Thing. But If It's My Wife, I Will Walk Up To Him And Give Him A Whole New Definition Of Strength. Is Not All About The Big Muscles And Thing, But Knowing The Right Place To Hit Him That Gonna Break Him Down From The Inside..
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by jonaifame22(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Aye ,I'll get ma gun and let the long axe of the law catch up with him >:
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by xmileeasy: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2015
That is if the girl survive the slap and still have mouth to rant to me about the slap. I will tell her we live to fight another day grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2015
xmileeasy:
That is if the girl survive the slap and still have mouth to rant to me about the slap. I will tell her we live to fight another day grin

LWKM hahahahahhaha
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Attend her funeral, cuZ she would hav been dead already

lmao
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
He's just over pumped, I'll deflate him undecided

But OP, why would you call this guy GENTLE...why will a gentle guy slap a woman

call him what you want......he sure can slap you and our GF simultaneously.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by pat077: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Pay thugs to treat his fuckup.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Rosemary216(f): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Hehehehehehehe... I no fit laf!!!!! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by virginboy1(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Why would he slap my Gf?
What could be his reasons?

Well,I believe macho guys like this do have respect for ladies.
For him to slap her means she had done something appalling to him."Insults his mother"

Moreover,My Gf knows her boundaries.

But if he slaps her,"I WILL APPEAL TO HER TO FORGIVE AND FORGET"smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
virginboy1:
Why would he slap my Gf?
What could be his reasons?

Well,I believe macho guys like this do have respect for ladies.
For him to slap her means she had done something appalling to him."Insults his mother"

Moreover,My Gf knows her boundaries.

But if he slaps her,"I WILL APPEAL TO HER TO FORGIVE AND FORGET"smiley

kai!! Your GF don suffer!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2015
I'd go build up. no matter hw long it takes, nd come back for him
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by KingTom(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
Inject him with Diazepam, tie him up and then beat stupidity out of his body grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Jayjay0(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2015
I will confront him
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:

Inject him with Diazepam, tie him up and then beat stupidity out of his body grin

LWKM

Wait you think say the guy na imbe.cile? He go allow you inject am with that your medical crap?
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by virginboy1(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
If na you, you go fight abi?
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
virginboy1:

If na you, you go fight abi?

na wa for you o.....you think say my life get extra time?

I go just do weyrey small make he no be say I Weak but when the seniorman wan throw hand before he raise am up I don reach house.
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by KingTom(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
The way wey I go take inject am sef, hin no go know, those kin guys dey stupid pass Sheep so I go tell am say this one na for additional muscles grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by MEGGATRON(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2015
KingTom:
The way wey I go take inject am sef, hin no go know, those kin guys dey stupid pass Sheep so I go tell am say this one na for additional muscles grin grin grin

LWKM
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by KingTom(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by deanoffaculty: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2015
I will apologize to him for the disrespect of my GF and I will invite him for a dinner........
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by alberto2k(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Mznaett: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Lazy boiz everywhere,they cnt even fight 4dia babes mtcheeew after,they'd start claiming lords over heels tongue
Re: What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) by Enegod(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2015
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally / My Boyfriend Loves S3x But This Happens After The First Round - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.