Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 (7098 Views)

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". / Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by funlord(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Continue modifying your insults! Don't stop!
cool
dearpreye:

Continue modifying your insults! Don't stop!

No need! I just needed you to note the Keyword for your ilk this friday......" INSIGNIFICANT"! Now run along and play with your "barney and friends cyber world opposition association members"! You are not built for this! Adjust your diapers kid!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

The bitterness these guys express is beyond belief!

That reminds me.
Did you see the thread Barca created about his conversation with an APC folk?

He actually said they were out to destroy his image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Let's assume, emphasis on assume please....that Barcanista creating that thread on Oga BuBu's achievements was a tad bit too early.

The fact that Passing Shot and Omen ka actually opened threads to explain away or justify his points actually gave the thread he (Barca) created some credence.

Then we saw a thread on FP, a rejoinder to the efforts of this administration.
Barca, then goes ahead to counter this rejoinder, and almost flawlessly so (if you ask me).

It's been 2 pages and counting.
No one has re-countered him yet.
No facts.
Just insults, assassination of character and maligning.

Well, I am hopeful someone will counter those damning points Barca raised.
I am.

[b] . . . . . . .miss, I always single you out amongst the 'brady bunch' . . . . . . . . .you have something up your head . . . . . . . . . . .something your other minions lack . . . . . . . . . . . .and you of all should know that its s.illy judging a government that took over the reigns from another government within 12 days . . . . . . . . . . .if you must critique, do it the right way . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ; cheesy cheesy . . . . .wonderful, I was just nice to a TANOID grin grin grin . . . . . . . .now miss (goon, I must add), Buhari is your president . . . . . . . . .it will do you well if you and your rabid dogs (protection man, termite, drugpusher the bleacher, firegoon etc ) accept reality and hope the government succeeds, . . . . . . . . . . . . .by every means oppose, but do it at the right time and circumstance . . . . . . . . . . . . .when the government takes shape and policies are being made, I will gladly join you in 'hitting' the government when they go amiss . . . . . . . . . . . . . .for now it's rubbish acting 'Lai Mohammed' because the legendary Otouke drunk has been sent back to the creeks . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .hows your blog? cheesy cheesy [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mykevp2p:

You and your APC goons always contradict each other, on one hand, you are listing the achievements of Buhari while on the other hand saying he is yet to understand the workings of government
. Barcanista is saying that the so called achievements were that of Jonathan, I do not see any wrong there. (His previous thread was unnecessary though)

It is too early to judge or pass comment on Buhari's administration.. it is way too early, but please tell your people to stop selling their propaganda to us as his achievements in 12 days, we aren't dullards.

BTW, you don't need months to make simple appoints like COS, SGF or aides!.. these are the people who will help him understand the workings of government better.. outside this delay in appointments, I will reserve further comment on Buhari's administration yet.

. . . . . . .minion, do you mind quoting me on that?
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by genearts(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
coolitempa:
Poverty of the mind is even more delusional than that of the pocket..... cheesy....how does one ask for a list of ministers in the absence of the legislature

My brother..... the stu.pidity of the op is terrifying. Who will Buhari submit the ministerial list to?? him??

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . .miss, I always single you out amongst the 'brady bunch' . . . . . . . . .you have something up your head . . . . . . . . . . .something your other minions lack . . . . . . . . . . . .and you of all should know that its s.illy judging a government that took over the reigns from another government within 12 days . . . . . . . . . . .if you must critique, do it the right way . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ; cheesy cheesy . . . . .wonderful, I was just nice to a TANOID grin grin grin . . . . . . . .

cool
I think the best thing to have done was ignore the thread completely....the one Barca created.
Yes, I agree, it was too early to start talking about Oga BuBu's achievement(s).

But I think I understand his reasons for doing so. Besides, Pa.ssingshot's and Om.enka's threads on the same issues made it become debate worthy and Barca merely responded in kind by creating this thread.

It's surprising though, because, I didn't see you on the same thread cautioning them that it's too early to start listing Oga's achievements, which from what we have seen so far, are GEJ's afterall.

I have to be sincere with you Bro.
It looks to me like the APC didn't prepare to win, I guess they were prepared for something else.

How do you explain the fact that there is no cabinet yet?
Is our country still being run at all?
Or is it now a one man/few men show?

Before you label me a hater bro.
Dr Wunmi Akintide, a pro Buharist of Sahara Reporters echoed the same concerns and strongly so.

Permit me to bring in Wike of Rivers states too.
How do you run a government for 14 days and out of the blues, wham! 10billion goes into approval?
Approval for what?
Excuse me, even if you have best intentions, isn't there a process of trying to recoup, meeting with and deliberating on principal issues.
I will not echo my concerns explicitly just yet.
But I fear, I fear for Rivers State.

See, I will gladly accept the title of GEJ's buttlicker, but we need to start holding our leaders accountable, in the little way(s) we can, irrespective of party platform or ideologies (no matter how scant).

now miss (goon, I must add), Buhari is your president . . . . . . . . .it will do you well if you and your rabid dogs (protection man, termite, drugpusher the bleacher, firegoon etc ) accept reality and hope the government succeeds, . . . . . . . . . . . . .by every means oppose, but do it at the right time and circumstance . . . . . . . . . . . . .when the government takes shape and policies are being made, I will gladly join you in 'hitting' the government when they go amiss . . . . . . . . . . . . . .for now it's rubbish acting 'Lai Mohammed' because the legendary Otouke drunk has been sent back to the creeks

I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word of anything you wrote up there.
Hence, I cannot post a matching replytongue

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .hows your blog? cheesy cheesy

I haven't posted in a while.
I'm on a long recess.

Thanks for asking smiley

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

What I like about your brand of opposition is how you are able to hit the nail where it matters without resorting to callous insults.
It's worth emulation if you ask me.
Keep on.

Btw, so dollar is now 214 Naira?
I must have been shortchanged thensad

Thank you.

Nothing is moving in Nigeria at the moment, I learnt we are waiting for Pa. Joda's report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you.

Nothing is moving in Nigeria at the moment, I learnt we are waiting for Pa. Joda's report.

Wait, so Joda's an active participant of this government?

I stand to be corrected please, but, I thought someone claimed on that Barca's vindication thread that he had nothing to do with APC or Buhari

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
I think the best thing to have done was ignore the thread completely....the one Barca created.
Yes, I agree, it was too early to start talking about Oga BuBu's achievement(s).

But I think I understand his reasons for doing so. Besides, Pa.ssingshot's and Om.enka's threads on the same issues made it become debate worthy and Barca merely responded in kind by creating this thread.

It's surprising though, because, I didn't see you on the same thread cautioning them that it's too early to start listing Oga's achievements, which from what we have seen so far, are GEJ's afterall.

I have to be sincere with you Bro.
It looks to me like the APC didn't prepare to win, I guess they were prepared for something else.

How do you explain the fact that there is no cabinet yet?
:

. . . . . . . . . .on cabinet . . . . . . . . . .has it occurred to you that maybe Buhari is taking his time so as not to make a mistake? . . . . . . . . . . . .you didn't see me on that thread cause I was busy with the Mrs cool. . . . . . . . . . . . .anyway, nice response . . . . . . . . . . .you almost got me apologising . . . . . . . . . . . .then I remembered you are a blaady TANOID grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .a minion of the otuoke order cheesy cheesy . . . . . . . . . . . . .like I said, yo got something up there wink . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .on cabinet . . . . . . . . . .has it occurred to you that maybe Buhari is taking his time so as not to make a mistake? . . . . . . . . . . . .you didn't see me on that thread cause I was busy with the Mrs cool. . . . . . . . . . . . .anyway, nice response . . . . . . . . . . .you almost got me apologising . . . . . . . . . . . .then I remembered you are a blaady TANOID grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .a minion of the otuoke order cheesy cheesy . . . . . . . . . . . . .like I said, yo got something up there wink . . . . . . .

Lmao@bladdy tanoid.
I'm actually smiling at my PC.
Wait, shouldn't I be angered or something?

well well, Apology Acceptedtonguetongue

Say me well to Mrs....even though I'm having a hard time believing you.

Ehen@ Cabinet, it did.
Lemee nuh lie.
but then I figured that it echoed the voice of unpreparedness I voiced earlier.

All, in all, I wish him well.
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao@bladdy tanoid.
I'm actually smiling at my PC.
Wait, shouldn't I be angered or something?

well well, Apology Acceptedtonguetongue

Say me well to Mrs....even though I'm having a hard time believing you.

Ehen@ Cabinet, it did.
Lemee nuh lie.
but then I figured that it echoed the voice of unpreparedness I voiced earlier.

All, in all, I wish him well.

. . . . . . . . . .there is a Mrs . . . . . . . .I am off the market . . . .from you vampires grin grin . . . . . . . . . .I see you now wish your CinC well . . . . . . . . . . . . .good for you . . . . . . . . . .but as long as you keep bad company (the OP & the other goons), you will always remain a minion grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . .ah, and I will never apologise wink . . . . . . . . . .give the government some time sis cool

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .there is a Mrs . . . . . . . .I am off the market . . . .from you vampires grin grin . . . . . . . . . .I see you now wish your CinC well . . . . . . . . . . . . .good for you . . . . . . . . . .but as long as you keep bad company (the OP & the other goons), you will always remain a minion grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . .ah, and I will never apologise wink . . . . . . . . . .give the government some time sis cool

Bye Bye tongue

Wait, are you Kastonkastrol?
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bye Bye tongue

Wait, are you Kastonkastrol?

. . . . . . nope . . . . .I am blue blooded

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . nope . . . . .I am blue blooded

Okay o...
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Mamaflex(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Pro 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Pro 26:12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

[size=15pt] INDEED, there is more hope for a fool than for the OP [/size]
God bless you. The exact passage I've wanted to qoute for the hediot. It described him well.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by ashieduplus(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Pro 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Pro 26:12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

[size=15pt] INDEED, there is more hope for a fool than for the OP [/size]

My name is Ashieduplus and I endorse this message.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Mamaflex(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Fellow Country people, I am committed to good governance and I shall always avail myself to stand for what is right and just. We won't allow propagandists and sycophants to deceive us with their lies. We expect good governance and not fraudulent rhetoric.

Cc Lalasticlala ishilove Seun pls FP

Ecoterrors Anonimi Firefire Mogidi Temitemi1 Truckpusher Dearpreye Komek Mizmycoli Stebell altwireless ShowYourCertificate UnknownT Chreuv NDPVF Descartes Eurobomber
Why are you fooling yourself? 12days and you have started opening thread to criticise ( I know you cant wait) I think you should be patriotic rather than being a bitter politician (politicians are not patriotic).

I'm nonpartisan. But I give PMB some benefits of doubt as a patriotic Nigerian, just the way I supported Gej before he fvcked up. I will still do same for PMB "if" he fvck up. Not calling white black and calling black white like you do.

Its only a stuupid person that will start criticizing and counting failures at this time. So, stop being stuupid.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mamaflex:
Why are you fooling yourself? 12days and you have started opening thread to criticise ( I know you cant wait) I think you should be patriotic rather than being a bitter politician (politicians are not patriotic).

I'm nonpartisan. But I give PMB some benefits of doubt as a patriotic Nigerian, just the way I supported Gej before he fvcked up. I will still do same for PMB "if" he fvck up. Not calling white black and calling black white like you do.

Its only a stuupid person that will start criticizing and counting failures at this time. So, stop being stuupid.
You don't have to sound pained to buttress home ya useless points.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Mamaflex(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
ashieduplus:

My name is Ashieduplus and I endorse this message.
I tell ya. I was going through my bible the other day, and I saw this passage. This first thing that came to my mind was barcanista.
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Mamaflex(f): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't have to sound pained to buttress home ya useless points.
Pained? I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by francizy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:

Governance:
I don't know what justification is there for a President to go on 14_day streak without a Chief of Staff, Heads of Parastatals, Secretary to the Government of the Federation and even Special Advisers. Even state Governors appointed these key officials in less than 72 hours of taking office. The business of governance is a very serious one, this Buhari and burists do not understand. As at today Nigeria is on Auto-pilot.

Ordinarily I had expected supporters and praise singers of the Buhari-led administration to have sober reflection whether it is fair on their side to come to power via change mantra but shortchange Nigerians after taking the reins on power on May 29. It is a shame that we are in this kind of pathetic and sycophantic situation. May God help us all (Amen)

Barca the Barca!!! These two paragraphs caught my attention so I decided to comment on them.

On the first paragraph, really, I don't know if Bubu is trying to run the whole administration alone. Kinda funny if he does that because he will go into Guinness book of world records as the first man to run the full administration of a country with over 160million people. On the other hand, we might as well sack the senate, house of assembly, state and local governors so that Bubu runs everything completely. I expected that even before inauguration, he should have brainstormed on his cabinet members and would have chosen worthy fellows to fill up ministerial posts. On the other hand, Baba is full of surprises, he may decide to make it a full scale recruitment process of which the recruiting services will be outsourced from UK or US. One never knows... grin cheesy

On the second paragraph, well, they are change agents and are therefore always right. It is so damn appalling that same people make up excuses for failed elements like Aregbe, Rochas and co but scream kill him, kill him at the (useless) Susworm ex governor. We have to learn to hold our leaders accountable else, we will remain backward till eventually, Jesus comes, that is if rapture hasn't take place already and we in Nigeria might have missed heaven with our hopes still high about making it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mamaflex:
I tell ya. I was going through my bible the other day, and I saw this passage. This first thing that came to my mind was barcanista.
is that so?

I don't care ma'am

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
francizy:

Barca Barca!!
my loyalty to you boss...

100% loyal

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mamaflex:
Pained? I'll pass.
Like you've got something else to offer to appease for ya crazy outburst.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Mamaflex(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
is that so?

I don't care ma'am
Yeah. I understand
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
is that so?

I don't care ma'am
Fire down bro.

We are solidly behind you under every circumstances.
They are just trying to intimidate you into submission but trust me they are at their wits' end.

You'll soon see them beg you to teach them about the truth ,some other day bro.
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
You guys are my rock! I really appreciate everything boss.
Truckpusher:
Fire down bro.

We are solidly behind you under every circumstances.
They are just trying to intimidate you into submission but trust me they are at their wits' end.

You'll soon see them beg you to teach them about the truth ,some other day bro.
Thank You
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by temitemi1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Empty barrel make the craziest noise!
Ralphlauren:

i am not going to tell you so you wont end up going to bed depressed tonight.

besides, fayose is your role model undecided lipsrsealed undecided

nuff said !
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by temitemi1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
We are like olumo rock behind u my prof!
barcanista:
You guys are my rock! I really appreciate everything boss.Thank You
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by komek(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
ionsman:
Na wa for this boy.....

Ordinarily I had expected supporters and praise singers of the Buhari-led administration to have sober reflection whether it is fair on their side to come to power via change mantra but shortchange Nigerians after taking the reins on power on May 29. It is a shame that we are in this kind of pathetic and sycophantic situation.
For crying out loud buhari has been president for 13 days get that into your thick skull. He still has 1447 days left. More over,any serious opposition starts criticizing after 100 days .
But you, a local champion here on nairaland, choose to come up with silly topics to satiate your followers while the main opposition which is Pdp, haven't said a word.I know they are patiently waiting for that 100 days mark That's maturity for you.
Grow up Barcanista Grow up. Evolve and stop being a local champion.

What Barcanista is simple saying is that "na as them dey wash hand to eat. na there u go know who wan rush food". Buhari led govt seem not to know the direction where they are going. Nothing seem to be happening. Its as if he does not understand what is expected of him. He is supposed to have started somewhere. No SGF, No advisers, no chief of staff. Is he expecting a list from his godfather first?
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Kennywills7(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
If u carefully read both thread, u will know dat d thread barcanista counter is misleading, he is saying d truth but due to hatred dat he switched sides during d election period people will not take these serious.
Yes, it is true dat buhari has not rule for up to 15days in office but dat does not mean we should ignore him when he does something wrong!
How do u describe d withdrawal of Timipre sylva case?
It is totally wrong for him to do dat
Personally i want him to take his time to appoint his officials or ministers so dat there will b no excuse of him being rush to appoint officials
He has contested elections for at least three times and with dat i expect him to have a roadmap of all the things d previous government has not been getting right and what he intends to do to make things right and different, he is suppose to know those he trust to do a good job in those keys sectors he wants to change for Good and like others Nigerians expect a lot from him!
Nigerians lets learn to stop attacking d messengers and face message d messenger is preaching, no matter what u can find sense in d message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Bokoharam Leader Abubakar Shekau Is Dead / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / Woman Cries As Armed Robbers Almost Emptied Her Shop In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.