Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! (2255 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Is Jesus Simply The Retelling Of The Horus Mythology? / The Lie Of 1john 5:7 and corruption of the bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Scholar8200(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
The horus hocus pocus was an update to an extant lie; an act that must have occured early in the CE period just like the discovered 'gospel' that claimed Jesus was married!(Indeed, the devil is the author of confusion!) Horus/Osiris/Semiramis/Isis etc all started at Babel after the flood at a time when the world was of one language and were familiar with God's declaration in Genesis 3:15.

1. The era of horus was at a time when the world was very young, the world was of one language hence nothing like different nations; no Roman empire nor crucifixion as means of punishing criminals; how then was he crucified? At whose behest was he crucified? which soldiers did the crucifixion?

2. Baptism in the river was unknown till John the baptist then who baptized horus? And why did the practice stop afterwards? what was the purpose of the baptism at horus' time? why are the egyptians not doing same today?

3.who were the multitudes healed? Of what sickness and disease? horus lived at a time the earth was sparsely populated!

4. What prophecies preceded horus and what was the purpose of his 'death' and 'resurrection'?

5. Where did he go after 'resurrection'?

6.How on earth did they trace the 25th of December at a time after the flood? (Nimrod, father of Tammuz/horus was killed by one of Noah's sons
around 2500BC)

7. Who were his 12 'disciples'?At least we know the names of the ones with Jesus! And what roles did they play after his 'death' and resurrection?

8.What was the purpose of his coming?

9. Which 3 kings came from the east (which nation was that?) after the flood that worshipped horus!? at a time when nations and human government were still trying to find their feet!

10 what did he teach who? and in what language? Where are the details of his teachings? what prophecies did he give?( I guess he also must have quoted from the OT like Jesus did?!) If no, what did he quote from?

11. Did he also have a long list of genealogy?! If yes who and who were involved?

12 The gospel and all these details are in circulation; why are all these concerning horus hidden?

13 Who betrayed horus to be crucified? Did he also collect 30 pieces of silver at a time when money was not in use?

These are questions that reveal the lie of the claim! Just as the mother of horus, Semiramis (obviously inspired by the father of lies) prostituted the prophecy given to Adam and Eve after the fall, after Nimrod died, the same personality apparently did not lack those who helped incorporate these facts in the Gospel (when Genesis 3:15 actually was fulfilled) into their belief.

And why are the Egyptians not coming out to confront the Church?
Or Why do we have Christians among indigenous Egyptians? They should be the first to cry out if these things were so!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
MY advice for You@OP
Shun profane babblings,there will lead to more ungodliness

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Scholar8200(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
sportsmaster:
MY advice for You@OP

Shun profane babblings,there will lead to more ungodliness
Yes, But that does not forestall the command to earnestly contend for the faith!
This lie has overthrown some already and must we fold our hands?!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by wordcat(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Op, Who are you fighting with grin

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwayne001: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Many early Christian theologians and historians noted the extreme similarity between Christianity and Pagan gods such as Osiris, Attis, Mithras, etc. Eusebius of Caesarea (283-371 CE) wrote: “The religion of Jesus Christ is neither new nor strange.”

St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430 CE) wrote: “This, in our day, is the Christian religion, not as having been unknown in former times, but as having recently received that name” (Graves, 1876, p. 246).

Celsus (late second century) commented on the similarities between Pagan and Christian beliefs: “...are our [Pagan beliefs] to be accounted myths and theirs [the Christians’] believed? What reasons do the Christians give for the distinctiveness of their beliefs? In truth, there is nothing at all unusual about what the Christians believe...” (Freke & Gandy. 2001, p. 9).
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Many early Christian theologians and historians noted the extreme similarity between Christianity and Pagan gods such as Osiris, Attis, Mithras, etc. Eusebius of Caesarea (283-371 CE) wrote: “The religion of Jesus Christ is neither new nor strange.”

St. Augustine of Hippo (354-430 CE) wrote: “This, in our day, is the Christian religion, not as having been unknown in former times, but as having recently received that name” (Graves, 1876, p. 246).

Celsus (late second century) commented on the similarities between Pagan and Christian beliefs: “...are our [Pagan beliefs] to be accounted myths and theirs [the Christians’] believed? What reasons do the Christians give for the distinctiveness of their beliefs? In truth, there is nothing at all unusual about what the Christians believe...” (Freke & Gandy. 2001, p. 9).
Romans mithras or the Iranian one?

https://www.nairaland.com/2374596/does-muslims-father
https://www.nairaland.com/2374316/which-one-correct
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
Romans mithras or the Iranian one?
https://www.nairaland.com/2374596/does-muslims-father https://www.nairaland.com/2374316/which-one-correct
Are you begging me to come and contribute to your thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
The day the shocking truth about Christianity comes out,a lot of people will cry.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by malvisguy212: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

clot, blood,water,clay and dust, which among them allah use in creating human?what is the relationship between muslims and Allah? Muhammed died allah stop communicating to muslims,why? Or maby is allah and muhammed ONE person?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwayne001: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
clot, blood,water,clay and dust, which among them allah use in creating human?what is the relationship between muslims and Allah? Muhammed died allah stop communicating to muslims,why? Or maby is allah and muhammed ONE person?

Go to school first, then come back. I can't waste my time with you.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by malvisguy212: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

my junior brother, which is the last born, you cannot stand his educational level or achievement.

You cannot defend your double standards god.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwayne001: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
my junior brother, which is the last born, you cannot stand his educational level or achievement.

Can you stand mine?

You cannot defend your double standards god.

WHATEVER you term it, that your problem not mine. As far as I am concern, argueing with you is total waste of time. I choose who to argue with, not with dead-brain individual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by malvisguy212: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Can you stand mine?

WHATEVER you term it, that your problem not mine. As far as I am concern, argueing with you is total waste of time. I choose who to argue with, not with dead-brain individual.
I know you are wiser than your prophet muhammed, you should have discern his lies nah.

I do not claimed to be educated but one thing I know is that I was doing ok in school before problems arrived and I give way for my younger ones, I train them at school, you can insult me as you like, I am used to it, muhammed is an illiterate, I wonder how someone like you who is educated cannot see his lies and deception.

https://www.nairaland.com/2376542/two-question#34719476

https://www.nairaland.com/2376542/two-question#34719476

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
I know you are wiser than your prophet muhammed, you should have discern his lies nah.

There you go again, displaying your lack of cognitive adhesiveness to what am telling you. I never told you that I am wiser than anybody, you just like to display your pathetic way of reasoning.

I do not claimed to be educated

It would be better for you if you are, I am also a student, striving to be educated. Education is the best legacy, if you are not educated, you'll end up being a mediocre in life.

but one thing I know is that I was doing ok in school before problems arrived

Are you still in problem? If not, why don't you take up my advice by going for an adult education, it would be better for you like that. My mum, was also an illiterate until she enrolled herself for adult education, and today she's doing pretty fine.

and I give way for my younger ones, I train them at school,

You train what You didn't train them, their teacher did.

you can insult me as you like, I am used to it,
But you see nothing insulting The Prophet and God? If Advicing you to go back to school is an insult, then you need deliverance, because you are against the bitter truth.

muhammed is an illiterate,

So, what are you? A professor

I wonder how someone like you who is educated cannot see his lies and deception.

Lies and deception? thought you said he is an illiterate? Please malviguy, what is the meaning of the word "illiterate"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

There you go again, displaying your lack of cognitive adhesiveness to what am telling you. I never told you that I am wiser than anybody, you just like to display your pathetic way of reasoning.

It would be better for you if you are, I am also a student, striving to be educated. Education is the best legacy, if you are not educated, you'll end up being a mediocre in life.

Are you still in problem? If not, why don't you take up my advice by going for an adult education, it would be better for you like that. My mum, was also an illiterate until she enrolled herself for adult education, and today she's doing pretty fine.

You train what You didn't train them, their teacher did.

But you see nothing insulting The Prophet and God? If Advicing you to go back to school is an insult, then you need deliverance, because you are against the bitter truth.

So, what are you? A professor

Lies and deception? thought you said he is an illiterate? Please malviguy, what is the meaning of the word "illiterate"?
let me get this straight, you are not educated mean you are an illiterate? Are you sure you are ok?you get A1 in English and I get F9 in English mean I am illiterate or am not Good at English?

Is muhammed an illiterate or not?you are the first muslims who seems to disagree on muhammed educational level. it a good start.

Thank you for your concerned,am not in problem anymore by His grace, believe me when I say this, I can take care of you both in school and any other thing.

Let not derailed this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2376542/two-question#34719476
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Scholar8200(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
I am yet to get any horus advocates (who bring up this lie on various threads) to answer these questions.

And why didnt somebody come out to make this known all along more than two milleniums?

Interestingly, on the day of Pentecost, there were Babylonians, Egyptians etc there who heard the disciples speaking in tongues and also listened to Peter's message, why didnt they immediately refute him if what he preached was another version of horus/tammuz they were familiar with? Afterall, the multitude from this nations outnumbered the disciples (just 120 then) upwards of 25 to 1, hence there was no issue of being suppressed or attacked should they have spoken up !

Acts 2:8-11
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Scholar8200(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
ifeness:
The day the shocking truth about Christianity comes out,a lot of people will cry.
Cry as a result of what penalty? Joy? Do us a favour, bring this 'truth' out here!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Scholar8200(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Many system of beliefs that have tried to steal from God's Word or incorporate some parts thereof in their religious books have quickly discovered what the Philistines discovered when they took the Ark of God into the shrine of dagon.

Indeed, this New Wine burst their old bottles and leaves apologists and advocates twisting and turning Truth to save face!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by PastorAIO: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2016
you need to indicate to us where this latest demonstration of Craze, or is it democrazy, started from other wise, without context, it just sounds like something is worrying you unduly.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by analice107: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Why are you like this? I will excuse you if you are hausa, but if u are Yoruba, am disappointed.
He responded to your comment. You commented first. So how will he be begging you to comment on a thread you commented first before him? What kind of draftness is this?
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by analice107: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Answer him and stop babbling.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by analice107: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2016
I know a friend who is very versatile in these things. Let me call him up, maybe, just maybe, he can help us out. Johnydon22. Pls help us here. I don't really know about horus, but am certain you do.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by johnydon22(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2016
analice107:
I know a friend who is very versatile in these things. Let me call him up, maybe, just maybe, he can help us out. Johnydon22. Pls help us here. I don't really know about horus, but am certain you do.

Horus is an Egyptian deity most times represented with a human figure and the head of an hawk.

He was the son of the God osiris and the Goddess Isis and together they make up the Egyptian triune God family.

According to legend, the God seth killed Osiris and scattered his remains in the nile, Isis reassembled the scattered corpes of osiris and conjured up a penis for him and resurrected him for enough time to conceive a child by him.

the child was Horus bane of seth...
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by analice107: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
johnydon22:

Horus is an Egyptian deity most times represented with a human figure and the head of an hawk.

He was the son of the God osiris and the Goddess Isis and together they make up the Egyptian triune God family.

According to legend, the God seth killed Osiris and scattered his remains in the nile, Isis reassembled the scattered corpes of osiris and conjured up a penis for him and resurrected him for enough time to conceive a child by him.

the child was Horus bane of seth...
OK, but I called u up with regards to what the OP asked. Like I said, I don't have much ideas about this, so I thought u could answer the OP.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by Rilwon: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
analice107:

Why are you like this? I will excuse you if you are hausa, but if u are Yoruba, am disappointed.
He responded to your comment. You commented first. So how will he be begging you to comment on a thread you commented first before him? What kind of draftness is this?

And I guess you are blind to see that he quoted me first with his stup8d links
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by johnydon22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
analice107:

OK, but I called u up with regards to what the OP asked. Like I said, I don't have much ideas about this, so I thought u could answer the OP.

Alright i'd like you to highlight the particular question you'd like me to shed a light on.
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by analice107: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
johnydon22:

Alright i'd like you to highlight the particular question you'd like me to shed a light on.
If you can answer them all... (?)
Re: Jesus Christ Exposes The Lie Of Horus! by udatso: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Can you stand mine?

Wao, I guess am not the only one running from silly argument with him. Welcome to the club brother.. .....

(1) (Reply)

The Fool Say There Is No God. / Is It Right Praying To God Naked? / Redeemed Church & The Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.