Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! (734 Views)

Calling Mr Osinbajo A Coordinating President Could Lead To Arrest / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Why Are Igbos Yoots/Some Igbos Now In Love With Osinbajo, An Afonja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by KnowAll(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
There is a saying in d bible " blessed are d meek for they will inherit d earth " Mr Osinbanjo knows this hence his meek atitude towards any assigment given to him. He is a Pastor & he knows meekness pay 4 d bible says it in Mat 5:5 " that blessed are d meek 4 they will inherit d earth"

He is not d first meek vp we ever had, GEJ was a meek & loyal deputy to Alamasighe, d then Governor Bayelsa state. And like d bible said not only did he inherit d earth he went on to become Yardua's successor.

Who says meekness does not pay?

Meekness according to oxford dictionary means " teachable" not opinionated, ready to serve. I don't think it is a weekness rather it is more of a strenght than one can ever imagine.

So guys let " mere commisioner " Osinbanjo be, he knows as a pastor that it pays to be meek as d world as we know it is there 4 d taken. cool
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by KnowAll(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Meekness is not d samething as - Mumu as some people want us believe.
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by temitemi1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ehya, u are consoling urself ba sad sad... U better advice our commissioner VP to add some swags n stop acting like house boy!

6 Likes

Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by robinicule(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
is it me or meekness and mumu starts with M ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
MC Osinbajo will have the last laugh. From MC to Acting President to Presid.........
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by KnowAll(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
The fact is " mere commisioner " Osinbajo is spare tyre & d fact remains some spare tyres are never used. So Osinbanjo should even thank his principal 4 allowing him to take part in some photo-shoot session.

I remember buying a 15 year old Honda Accord in which d spare tyre was never used. My tyre hit d kerb and I was forced to bring out my spare tyre and lo & behold that tyre was tear-rubber I could not believe it despite d age of d car.

Using d above analogy as a yardstick, Osinbajo should thank his stars he is given some air-time. cool
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by HopeAtHand: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Op, you're right, Mr Osinbajo is an epitome of Weakness..He definitely looks it and plays it excellently. grin grin
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by jacksonite: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Osinbajo is certainly the most underrated VP Nigeria has had. It started with buhari calling him osunbade and then
followed up by locking him out of the security meeting on the excuse that he is too meek to be exposed to top national secrets.Saraki nailed him recently by calling him a mere commissioner.
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by tunwumi: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
He is there to assist the President not to shout around like some chest beater tribe does
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by KnowAll(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
The problem with Osinbajo is

1. He was a former commisioner that was d highest political post he has ever attained b4 be coming VP.
Unlike

ATIKU - Just won d Gubernetorial race when he was called to serve as VP

Or Jonathan - Was Deputy Governor, Governor b4 he became VP.

Sambo was a Governor of Kaduna State b4 chosen by GEJ to run with him

One can see from the above that Osinbanjo is d lowest Political Person to attain d position of d VP.

Hence why he has no option than to be humble and meek. Governors are generally proud people having being in charge of their domain for sometime.
Re: Mr Osinbajo - An Epitone Of Meekness!!! by Francis5: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
jerseyboy:
MC Osinbajo will have the last laugh. From MC to Acting President to Presid.........

Yeah! Another Yoruba bat hoping that the Daura President will die in office. Mere commissioner osunbade is not Goodluck. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Will Buhari Start Work / 5 Sure Signs President Buhari May Soon Dump Bola Tinubu (must Read) / It's Not Looking Good For Bobo Chicago Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.