Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) (5776 Views)

Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Weapons Recovered From Criminals By Soldiers In The North. Photos / I know what pained the people - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
In 2011 Supporters of Committee of Pained Criminals(CPC) got angry and went berserk, Killing, maiming, raping and committing all forms of arson all because of their loss at the Presidential poll. Supporters of Angry Crooks of Nigeria ACN were also angry but never took to violence.
Who offended (CPC)? Who offended Angry Crooks of Nigeria(ACN)? Nigerians were dumbfounded.
Same 2011 the ruling party zoned the Speakership of the Federal House of Representative to a Yoruba woman Hon Mulikat Adeola. We all thought this move will make the SW members of Angry Crooks of Nigeria to be happy because she is their sister. Oh no, they were still angry. They teamed up and installed someone outside their clan. The PDP was dumbfounded, "Why are they angry"?

In 2012 despite being declared winner, the Edo state ACN Gov candidate was still angry with the PDP led FG. "Why was he angry even in victory"? Edo people wondered.
Same 2012 the Ondo people re-elected Dr Rahman Mimiko for second term. The Angry Crooks of Nigeria (ACN) though came third, were very angry with Ondo people. Even the second placed PDP wasn't so upset.

2013 came, the Angry Crooks of Nigeria saw the need to team up with the Committee of Pained Criminals (CPC) to form a more formidable "angry force". They successfully formed the Angry Pained Criminals (APC). They presented a candidate in the 2013 Anambra governorship poll. Their candidate was beaten black and blue by Willie Obiano at the poll. They developed Anger towards d good people of Anambra state. Why were they angry? No one has idea

2014:
They went to poll in Ekiti state and lost woefully to Mr Ayo in an historic 16-0. They were very angry with both Ayo and the Ekiti people.
We all thought their anger was due to their loss in Ekiti but lo and behold, they won Osun state. They were still angry saying the election was rigged (even after being declared winner)... Why are they angry? Osun people couldn't understand the rationale behind the anger even in victory.

2015:
They launched propaganda, issued threats of fire and brimestone to form parallel administration should Jonathan get re-elected. Behold, Jega announced them as winners. They weren't still happy. They were still angry as to why they didn't win Rivers. Despite the "child" voters, Goodluck Jonathan a man of peace conceded defeat and congratulated them. He earned himself a Heroic tag. But the Angry Pained Criminals would not take it. They were still angry even at concession of defeat. They were angry as to why Jonathan would be so hailed? Why not them?

Election for NASS leadership was held, their members won 3 of the 4 leadership positions with just one going to PDP. They were still angry and bitter because their "anointed" didn't emerge...

Nigerians are yet to understand the rationale behind their anger.
They are now in power but still angry. They curse, swear and threaten anyone that criticise the President. They lash and bambooze their members with dissenting views. They pour all their venom on whoever dissociate himself from their camp. Their anger and bitterness is legendary.

They have earned themselves the title of "Children of Anger".
They are always angry and never happy.
In failure, they are angry. In success, they are still angry. If you contest their victory, they are angry. If you concede defeat they are still angry.

Why are they always angry? How long will they be angry? May God deliver us from the venom of the Angry Pained Criminals (APC). Amen

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by INTROVERT(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok so what's next. People should come and respond.

1 Like

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by shamsuRana(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well..am not a partisan but APC is in power.
Sorry,but nothing can be done about that.
U can rant in forums,but not even in your locale.

32 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hehehehehehehe, and they are the people forming swag now.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
I call on the good people of Nigeria and supporters of the ever happy PDP to help unravel the mystery behind the eternal anger of the APC.

Francizy Eurobomber Temitemi1 Dearpreye Mizmycoli Firefire SeverusSnape Phockphockman Truckpusher Mogidi Ecoterrors Descartes Agabai23 Bayswater Tomakint

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
In 2011 Supporters of Committee of Pained Criminals(CPC) man got angry and went berserk, Killing, maiming, raping and committing all forms of arson all because of their loss at the Presidential poll. Supporters of Angry Crooks of Nigeria ACN were also angry but never took to violence.
Who offended (CPC)? Who offended Angry Crooks of Nigeria(ACN)? Nigerians were dumbfounded.
Same 2011 the ruling party zoned the Speakership of the Federal House of Representative to a Yoruba woman Hon Mulikat Adeola. We all thought this move will make the SW members of Angry Crooks of Nigeria to be happy because she is their sister. Oh no, they were still angry. They teamed up and installed someone outside their clan. The PDP was dumbfounded, "Why are they angry"?

In 2012 despite being declared winner, the Edo state ACN Gov candidate was still angry with the PDP led FG. "Why was he angry even in victory"? Edo people wondered.
Same 2012 the Ondo people re-elected Dr Rahman Mimiko for second term. The Angry Crooks of Nigeria (ACN) though came third, were very angry with Ondo people. Even the second placed PDP wasn't so upset.

2013 came, the Angry Crooks of Nigeria saw the need to team up with the Committee of Pained Criminals (CPC) to form a more formidable "angry force". They successfully formed the Angry Pained Criminals (APC). They presented a candidate in the 2013 Anambra governorship poll. Their candidate was beaten black and blue by Willie Obiano at the poll. They developed Anger towards d good people of Anambra state. Why were they angry? No one have idea

2014:
They went to poll in Ekiti state and lost woefully to Mr Ayo in an historic 16-0. They were very angry with both Ayo and the Ekiti people.
We all thought their anger was due to their loss in Ekiti but lo and behold, they won Osun state. They were still angry saying the election was rigged (even after being declared winner)... Why are they angry? Osun people couldn't understand the rationale behind the anger even in victory.

2015:
They launched propaganda, issued threats of fire and brimestone to form parallel administration should Jonathan get re-elected. Behold, Jega announced them as winners. They weren't still happy. They were still angry as to why they didn't win Rivers. Despite the "child" voters, Goodluck Jonathan a man of peace conceded defeat and congratulated them. He earned himself a Heroic tag. But the Angry Pained Criminals would not take it. They were still angry even at concession of defeat. They were angry as to why Jonathan would be so hailed? Why not them?

Election for NASS leadership was held, their members won 3 of the 4 leadership positions with just one going to PDP. They were still angry and bitter because their "anointed" didn't emerge...

They are now in power but still angry. They curse, swear and threaten anyone that criticise the President. They lash and bambooze their members with dissenting views. They pour all their venom on whoever dissociate himself from their camp. Their anger and bitterness is legendary.

In failure, they are angry. In success, they are still angry. If you contest their victory, they are angry. If you concede defeat they are still angry.

Why are they always angry? How long will they be angry? May God deliver us from the venom of the Angry Pained Criminals (APC). Amen
same old shiit undecided

you know dey tire oga? I doubt if you are doing all this for free undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Present Sir,

So busy now, will brb. cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by chamboy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista, Y bro not again
Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by hassan85(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
.The same APC propaganda marchin is what u employing now yes Tinubu is angry and has every right to be though he's selfish I must say that. but Barcanista, what what shall it profit a man to gain the world and loose his life? you and Aribisala are just writing gabages in the name of rejoinder and addendom? it will take u no where. APC are in power so money will help solve dia problems. b4 I forget by 2019 I wait for PDP to come play the tribal cards in the name of 'APC is a regional party' ofcus PDP help made it so. north will forever rule u. marrage of convince but d north are having the last laugh keep hating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
customized13:
Hehehehehehehe, and the are the people forming swag now.
Why are they always angry? I have been trying to figure this out

6 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by nerodenero: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
This pay-per-week allowance is really working wonders.

13 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by johndwayy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
I can't believe this, that barcanista has been reduced to this level intellectually and objectively because of hatred for the person of PMB. You are bigger than this barcanista, leave this type of attitutde for the likes of temitemi1, firefire and other TANoids.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Read the original post again and tell me where it preached hate against Buhari. You have started displaying "Anger". Why are you always angry?
johndwayy:
I can't believe this, that barcanista has been reduced to this level intellectually and objectively because of hatred for the person of PMB. You are bigger than this barcanista, leave this type of attitutde for the likes of temitemi1, firefire and other TANoids.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by blacksta(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
In 2011 Supporters of Committee of Pained Criminals(CPC) man got angry and went berserk, Killing, maiming, raping and committing all forms of arson all because of their loss at the Presidential poll. Supporters of Angry Crooks of Nigeria ACN were also angry but never took to violence.

2013 came, the Angry Crooks of Nigeria saw the need to team up with the Committee of Pained Criminals (CPC) to form a more formidable "angry force". They successfully formed the Angry Pained Criminals (APC). They presented a candidate in the 2013 Anambra governorship poll. Their candidate was beaten black and blue by Willie Obiano at the poll. They developed Anger towards d good people of Anambra state. Why were they angry? No one have idea

2014:

2015:

[/s]

Full time nonsense

18 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by dayo23(f): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
johndwayy:

1 Like

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Tecnonews24: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
my brother, calling these criminal is taking it small. I think they are satanic, FFK described them as monsters. just take Good look at the composition of that party u will understand better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by dayo23(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Read the original post again and tell me where it preached hate against Buhari. You have started displaying "Anger". Why are you always angry?
cool down bro, your post is completely senseless! Angry in what way? Very meaningless post

13 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by fulanimafia: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
This is just childish undecided

10 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by dayo23(f): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
fulanimafia:
This is just childish undecided

PDP has really messed up the guy's brain!

12 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sometimes you begin to wonder whether these people have the fear of God(or gods). But we can't be intimidated! Never

Tecnonews24:
my brother, calling these criminal is taking it small. I think they are satanic, FFK described them as monsters. just take Good look at the composition of that party u will understand better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by leke12(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by temitemi1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista, see one 'ANGER' here grin
johndwayy:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by omenka(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not like I care about this though, but I must say wow!! Has it gotten to this bro?? Come on! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Tecnonews24: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
honestly, I don't know what they want, I cried for days when the presidential election result was announced because I know Nigerians have made a mistake. four years is too much a time to waste. is been 14 days , we don't know the direction this country is going. imagine our so called president saying he was with the president of west Germany, like seriously? How did Nigerian becomes so unlucky? God knows, and can bear me witness, I didn't vote for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes you begin to wonder whether these people have the fear of God(or gods). But we can't be intimidated! Never

No one is trying to intimidate you or anyone for that matter bro. This is a faceless forum. Come on. You just might be hallucinating. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by remsonik(f): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
What are you saying? Just rants!!
Do you really have a job, a business you run. Even if you have taken hate campaign as a profession on nairaland why not learn from mizmycoli how to write an article that actually sinks in. Even standd,lalasticlala, ishilove can be of help.

I recommend you see mizmycoli for a month course on article writing even your blog is trash.

9 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by temitemi1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista is just like fayose(my ROLE MODEL) on apc neck grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by blacksta(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
I didn't even bother to read the trash...

3 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by warripekin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
My worry is that this angry people are now in power but they are still acting Like the opposition. Why are they always angry?

Meanwhile amaechi the clown of ubima must go to jail.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Alphaoscar: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
johndwayy:

Its like Barcanista swapped position with firefire because firefire has been going about his things with more sense of decorum these days unlike the firefire of those days but the same can't really be said of Barcanista who many people (including me) used to held in a very high esteem but surprisingly his behavior since the lost of GEJ has been portraying the image of a grossly different personality.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks for the recommendation. But why are you sounding angry and pained? I can't remember telling you that I'm an astute writer. In fact, I've never considered myself a "Writer". Thanks for the feedback on the blog though... grin grin grin

remsonik:
What are you saying? Just rants!!
Do you really have a job, a business you run. Even if you have taken hate campaign as a profession on nairaland why not learn from mizmycoli how to write an article that actually sinks in. Even standd,lalasticlala, ishilove can be of help.

I recommend you see mizmycoli for a month course on article writing even your blog is trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is being angry not better than being in group of witches and wizards?
barcanista:
Firefire and other Jonathanians seem to be members of this Witches and Wizards association. The Bible clearly warns against working in alliance with witches/wizards. In fact, God was so angry with King Saul when he went to seek help from a witch. Jesus of Nazareth cast out witches, so did his apostles. No matter their evil machinations, Nigeria masses will unite in kicking them out of Aso Rock and cleanse Aso rock. The Children of God will conquer the Children of the dark. God bless all his Children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Denies Creating 30,000 New Polling Units / Governor Dickson Receives African Value Awards Team / I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.