Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

German Government Not Happy With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Government Not Happy With Buhari (6110 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
TechRev:
His senses are in 1985. Monkeys and baboons in the zoological republic of Nigeria.

You're clearly not a Nigerian or you wouldn't use such terms to describe your own mother and siblings.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

How does what he calls countries affect his governance

Below is a quote by a US president

"Vice President mentioned Nigeria is a fledgling democracy. We have to work with Nigeria. That's an important continent." - George W. Bush, Presidential debate, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Oct. 11, 2000
it affects his governance because nigeria will be a laughing stock in Intl community and no head of state will like to associate with a stinking Dullard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

"Vice President mentioned Nigeria is a fledgling democracy. We have to work with Nigeria. That's an important continent." - George W. Bush, Presidential debate, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Oct. 11, 2000

Exactly, these are minor slips that could be easily forgiven because they are inconsequential - causing no harm.
Besides, PMB's slip pales nothing compared to GEJ's earthquake of STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION and his famous AMERICA WOULD KNOW, ITS THEIR MONEY - abeg make una free Baba jor.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Esdb3: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

The intonation matters in this statement. Nigeria is the biggest in Africa so he may have just jumped to the reason why Nigeria has to be helped maybe because of time.
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ogb5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, having certificate is very goodn but its different from being sound. He needs to have people that will be coaching him on stuffs.

Mr man, the office of the president of Nigeria, a country of 170million people, is not a school where people receive training on geography and social studies. Geography and social studies is taught in secondary school, that is why Buhari should have stayed back and completed his secondary school instead of running off to join the army with a recommendation letter.

We have people within APC that could have made a better president, you people brought a relic from the museum and made him president. Brace yourself for more comic reliefs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by lawrsmith(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4OE3Sagzw

"I was personally invited by G7. I went there and I was asked to brief the G7 and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to say the least is very very impressive and all of them, not only in Europe; from President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us" - GMB

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

an analog man has spoken.in fact this is just the begining.baba will be more popular than mama peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by sheymoni(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2015
So far he knows the difference between millions, billions & trillions I'm ok with him
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 13, 2015
I agree with you
ogb5:

Mr man, the office of the president of Nigeria, a country of 170million people, is not a school where people receive training on geography and social studies. Geography and social studies is taught in secondary school, that is why Buhari should have stayed back and completed his secondary school instead of running off to join the army with a recommendation letter.

We have people within APC that could have made a better president, you people brought a relic from the museum and made him president. Brace yourself for more comic reliefs

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by carnegiefan: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2015
What I still don't understand is how a sane and educated Nigerian would say that Buhari can represent Nigeria's interest internationally better than Jonathan. It still boggles the mind how anyone can do that.
Tribalism is a curse on Nigeria, and Nigeria for bringing back a fossil to lead her today is in deep trouble.

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by carnegiefan: 5:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Buhari's poor education handicaps him even if he is an honest leader.
You cannot give what you don't have.
It is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2015
applord:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ4OE3Sagzw

"I was personally invited by G7. I went there and I was asked to brief the G7 and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to say the least is very very impressive and all of them, not only in Europe; from President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us" - GMB

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the man President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by azimibraun: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2015
I ws first to raise this issue on NL when I watched live as he addressed the press on the outcome of his trip to the G7 meeting where he met with french president, German Chancellor and Obam and ws asked by them to discuss with their security cheifs nd Defense ministry on what he wanted interms of Military logistics; it was at that media breifing that he asked the other African countries of the Chd bsin to bring their requirements for Nigeria to consolidate and report back to the G7 member state's defence ministry. In my post I said it ddnt mean much s most people of Buhari's generation still refers to Germany s "WEST GERMANY" many older Nigerians still call Russia" USSR" these were powerful entities back then to much for old folks to adapt to the change of Nme no matter how long. Mind you Buhari was not reading from a prepared speech. My old Man at 70 makes thesame mistake but if I m with him, I just quickly correct him and he wll be like " O yes Germ Chancellor " why ddnt the journalist in front of him quickly add" Germany Chancellor Sir" and see if Buhari won't say " O yes! German chancellor " I just don't understand Nigerians anymore o! Forcing something out of Nothing. Abeg free the Man jare.. haba!
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by juman(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin

He is learning to be a president.

Funny thread.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by azimibraun: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2015
How about a foreign Minister that right in front of me called the former Governors of Nasarawa state Abdulahi Adamu, Governor General of Nasarawa state? Was he killed for sying so? How many young Nigerians can comfortably tell me the full names of countries without a prepared speech or carrying your phone to Google it.. As in The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Peoples Republic of China, Islamic Republic of Iran, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, Republic of Russia Etc..... so if you don't get anyone right in. Live interview u should be crucified abi? We have serious things to worry about as a ppl pls.
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by RxObiefule13(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by juman(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2015
azimibraun:
How about a foreign Minister that right in front of me called the former Governors of Nasarawa state Abdulahi Adamu, Governor General of Nasarawa state? Was he killed for sying so? How many young Nigerians can comfortably tell me the full names of countries without a prepared speech or carrying your phone to Google it.. As in The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Peoples Republic of China, Islamic Republic of Iran, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, Republic of Russia Etc..... so if you don't get anyone right in. Live interview u should be crucified abi? We have serious things to worry about as a ppl pls.

The president should rather work on himself and not just say things anyhow.

He should prepare himself all times before talking to the press or the talking to the nation. That is primary prerequisite of being a president.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by condralbede(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2015
lawrsmith:
an analog man has spoken.in fact this is just the begining.baba will be more popular than mama peace
; D grin grin....now I knw why he is been referred to as Daura President !!!!

3 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by bunmititi(f): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
the dullard of daura strikes again!

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ApexTitan(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

You know George Bush was tirelessly lambasted by the media for all his gaffes don't you? Why would you use him as an excuse for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2015
where is that his mere commissioner when all these things was happening?

2 Likes

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2015
where was that his mere commissioner when all these things was happening?

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by thewarrior72: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
If not for inferiority complex bedeviling OSINBADE he should be the one representing & speaking for that stark illiterate Daura President of a president.

Soon Nigeria will be a laughing stock in the whole world, because we elected a relic as our president

1 Like

Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by applord: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You guys are just plain fool.ish,we all know Buhari is not that endowed in terms of pronunciation and accent,that's the way he speaks,you shouldn't expect better from people with wide gapped tooth,so calling the man President Michelle is very understandable,and who cares if he calls the country west Germany? Nigerian issues are too much on his mind to start reading current affairs about foreign countries like they're gods,if Obama says Lagos is a Northern part of Nigeria,will Americans start laughing at him? Hell no,because he has America on his mind than watching out for some 3rd world country,same applies to Buhari,what is really important to us is what he said and his promises,we should be thankful he made moves unlike the former President,many Nigerians are just idi.ots,they just laugh at anything,no one knows it all,you that's laughing at him now,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you definitely have something you'd say that some people would laugh at,so I see nothing funny about what Buhari said

Yes SIR

Sai PEJ ...Sorry cheesy
Sai GMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by ArodeTsolaye: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
This Daura President go worst past PEJ.blehehehehehehe
Re: German Government Not Happy With Buhari by Megaphone: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

so because george bush made a stupid mistake means a nigerian president should do same. u ee u africans thats the problem. inferior complex. and anyway did u see the mess george bush made of america while he was preident beforw obama came to do a cleanup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses / Governor Nyesom Wike And His First Son Pictured In Sunday Thanksgiving Service / Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.