Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) (13022 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

Lolz. I didn't see the switch

Look at the boy na... The boy is fine wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
sosiqdude:
Lol, why?

Lol, nothing
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Aminat508(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Agarawu23 u re my person

I will vote for u

Cc:

Ymodulus
Ladyboss1
Jaybee3
Egbaguy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

Taa! Who be the husband? I thought we were friends o. See falling hand. undecided

i go fall your leg too sef cheesy

i no wan make dem kpai you for me...biko.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by peeparty(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
sosiqdude:
Like I said before I don't have a crush on Nairaland. Thankyou.

I joined Nairaland because of BBATheChase 2013. I loved the vibe and the way them members commented and gave live updates and latest gists about the show. So I joined and later discovered the Rap section. Reason I'm still here.

When I listen to Rap music, and when I freestyle with my hommies I get happy. grin

But when there is no light I get sad. angry (Pissed)

Hmmmmm . . . A pretty girl invited me to her house and offered me sex. I didn't accept because I thought it wasn't cool for a girl to ask for sex from a guy. Lol
crazingly dumb! My friends dissed me for months because of that. cheesy

My Ability to Rap, dance and play football.

I'm known as sosiqdude the redeemer of Rap. I'm an intelligent lyricist. A rapper rappers talk about. Lol
My ability to brag with them rap lines is highly recognized. Check out these lines:

I'm the man step aside bbitch/
I sell trouble you chumps don't wanna buy sshit/
I spit gold and platinum when the mic's gripped/
So any nigga digging my rhymes is bound to die rich/
Spread the word son/
It's death for y'all bums/
I'm kicking lines like kang so peep a d0pe pun/
Street spirit, the head is on bail out/
Dissing me thinking you wise? You gon fade out!/

Example of what I talked about cool

I'm also a great break-dancer. You can compare with the likes of Chris Brown, Usher and Jason Derulo when it comes down to breaking. Lol. No lie wink

And in the soccer field. I'm known as the Nigerian Neymar. I've got some nice dribbling skills. And I'm a great shooter too. Lolol

Thanks yo cheesy
chai obio u sabi sale market oo.welldone
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

Thank You
1. Am 18, **Covers face** I hail from Ogun state,
2. I've always loved beauty contest right from Adam, I feel deeply in love with it when Naijaboiy won Mr. Nairaland, he ain't the best candidate but he's got many unique characteristics, he's humble, cool , brainy.. I can't say it all. In a nut shell, his top notch attitude motivated me
3. My monicker answers that
4. She's not educated, so will explain in my mother's tongue..' Iya agba, Nairaland je agbekale nla kan lati owo Seun, Awon eniyan to ni opolo kun ibe, awon eniyan ti ko wopo, ti e ba nwa iroyin to gureke, Nairaland ni e o ti ri... Someone should help me translate grin grin grin
5. ante meridian and post meridian
6. What's do-over ??...
7. Am still a virgin

Slow internet

I see you cool
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by ademoladeji(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
kr0ne:

I read your interview yesterday evening and I must say I love your answers; indeed you have a mature mind. In that vain, I'd want you to do justice to my simple question.
If a girl like Kachisbarbie turns you down, what would you do?
Picture Rihanna without the big eyes to get Kachi's looks.
Waiting. cool

Thanks for the compliments....

To the question you asked, it might not be acceptable to answer it here coz my session was on Wednesday.

Anyway, if I was turned down by a lady, I'd simply appreciate the opportunity given to even listen to me in the first place.

But that shldnt be the end because I hardly take a NO for an answer.

Thanks
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by isacolukay(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
sosiqdude:
To cut the story short. I and some of the audio Emcees successfully put heads together and made NAIRALAND's FIRST AUDIO RAP CYPHER. It dropped and made frontpage with over 6000 downloads. And that is some BIG hit!

Thanks. kiss

Sosiq! I said it, dis dude is siq! Abeg give me the link to the cyphers make I download am sharply.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by peeparty(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
So none of you saw my question?

Agarawu23 you got my vote already, see you at the finals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lastly

If you express your love to a lady and she registers a slap on your face, how would you handle such a situation ?

What's your advice for people who self service ?

What's your position in your family?, and in what way have you influenced your siblings ?

Cc

AGARAWU23
LEKINZ
IAMSYNORD
MEDORADO
SOSIQDUDE
Honestly, I will try to know her reasons at first. And if it doesn't hold water, I will caution her but try as much not to hit her back.

Hmmm. . . Self-service is good to an extent. Just don't get too addicted to it. Sweet things do kill ya know?

I'm the sixth child, third son, and last born of the family. I don't really know how to explain how I've influenced my family. But I know I've really influenced them at least. I'm a cool dude and we all cool in our house. I don't really know what to say now. . . Lol

Thanks though.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ademoladeji:

Thanks for the compliments....

To the question you asked, it might not be acceptable to answer it here coz my session was on Wednesday.

Anyway, if I was turned down by a lady, I'd simply appreciate the opportunity given to even listen to me in the first place.

But that shld be the end because I hardly take a NO for an answer.

Thanks
You too much! Just tag my nick on the day of the contest. You'll get my vote...and more. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by kr0ne(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wait o. "Should" or "should not"? undecided
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, nothing
Alright. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
peeparty:
So none of you saw my question?

Agarawu23 you got my vote already, see you at the finals.
you can ask the question again bro,

thanks for your support cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by sosiqdude(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
isacolukay:

Sosiq! I said it, dis dude is siq! Abeg give me the link to the cyphers make I download am sharply.
www.nairaland.com/2333140/nairaland-audio-rap-cypher-2015
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by ideyhere(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
What would you do if you win this contest?

How have time spent on nairaland improved you (in terms of human relations)?

What do you do when you enter a new zone (and by zone I mean environment, society, and what have you)?

Cc: sosiqdude... Agaragwu23... Lekinz... Iamsynord... Medorado.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

Look at the boy na... The boy is fine wink

He's cute that I know
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by babatawa(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:
. Esheeeee cheesy cheesy
kaabo (you're welcm)
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
asumo12:
But answer it as a non contestant nah!

Most of the contestant skip the question tho!
All I can say is.... hmmmmmm grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

He's cute that I know

u know what babe.. me sef go port..
the guy no dey appreciate my effort.

who you dey support?
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:

N.neka123, how many people dey queue 4 u? U don turn fuel whey people dey hustle for? cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

Ademoladeji

Blush ??.. Am a black man, I don't blush and even if I wanted blushing, how will you see it..??.. Am too dark jawe

The noise from my neighbour's room, they've young kids who go to school every morning, the screams " Dupe, where is your brush", "have you eaten ?", that alone do serves as my alarm

Crush, Nairaland babes do form jawe, buh ave got crush love om many nairalanders... K.idaberry & N.neka123, who won't fall in love with Nneka??, her lips alone errrm, P.rincessderra with her oblong head grin grin grin

Thank you... Slow internet biko
This got me grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by lightheart(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
lekinz:

Graphics Designing: I do get overwhelmed if I see simple and lovely designs, am a man of curiosity,seeing a logo and getting moved by it do make me sit and think about how its being done, by this gaining knowledge. graphics designing is a dream coming true

No wonder the signal strong. So far, I no regret say I support thee. My support, you still gat! Cheers!
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

u know what babe.. me sef go port.. the guy no dey appreciate my effort.
who you dey support?

Agarawu23, join the winning team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

Agarawu23, join the winning team

Alright, I got ya back babe wink

Team agarawu23 for my baby kiss

Team Ademoladeji for my boss kr0ne

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
rogerdat:

Alright, I got ya back babe wink
Team agarawu23 for my baby kiss
Team Ademoladeji for my boss kr0ne

That's the spirit love! I done fall in love
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
wristwatch:

Have u pulled out from the competition?
Aye..... Ask Djgeasy for more details...
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
oyin17:

That's the spirit love! I done fall in love

Oya send me his pics for that area.. Make I start campaign..
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by yussuf739: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
na only agarawu23 i sabi 4 here,,,, aminat508 thanks for the support so far

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Aminat508(f): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
yussuf739:
na only agarawu23 i sabi 4 here,,,, aminat508 thanks for the support so far
. Thanks mallam Yusuf pls vote for agarawu23 for mr Nairaland 2015
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye..... Ask Djgeasy for more details...

K
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy grin

How u dey na? Shey u dey go meeting this night? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Spirit Behind Masturbation / A Moment Of Love / Can You Date A Lady More Intelligent Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.